Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not sure what to play. DH and Monk look to have the easiest starts. Half my party is playing DH already. New Necron set supposedly sucks.
Figure I’d start barb for leveling and farming then try sader for pushing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
DH's impale will be even stronger + is the starting set, getting UE drops along the way obviously clears curse conquest and farms easy enough.

For a 2 week journey it's the default pick.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
About 2 weeks ago I started playing again (1.5 year hiatus) and with the help of a friend managed to knock out Guardian for S20. I am excited for S21 because my kids will be playing with me, as of right now we are all rolling Barbs because they are by far the easiest class for my kids to learn and gear out (Hi2UWhirlRend). Monk has always been my favorite class and DH is the only ranged class I have consistently enjoyed. So I will be playing all three and I have a feeling I will play the DH solo and the zMonk for grouping and the Barb for certain situations. That same friend that helped me get Guardian is focusing on RGK builds (Barb/Crusader) this season.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Some of the newer changes may perform better than tier list estimates.

gbV3xXT.png

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That tier list always cracks me up. Most the builds require like 6k paragon to perform at that level.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That tier list always cracks me up. Most the builds require like 6k paragon to perform at that level.
What level? It doesn't list a GR, just how below the top build you'll be. And pretty sure GR 150 was cleared by group and solo without that much paragon.

Malakriss

D2 anniversary wings are available, log in and start a game for the achievement.

• 2Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What level? It doesn't list a GR, just how below the top build you'll be. And pretty sure GR 150 was cleared by group and solo without that much paragon.
Like on that list they list rapid fire LoD as 8 to 12 behind Whirlrend. I feel like you need a ton more paragon on LoD Rapid to be 8 behind the Whirlrend build. Perhaps I am wrong. I'm never going to push the leaderboards. What paragon do you think you need to hit GR130 with Whirlrend versus what paragon do you think you need to push a 122 Rapid LoD?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
FYI for those going DH, valla’s bequest interaction with the new set is bugged at the moment and does significantly more damage than it should. So dawn/valla’s with quiver in the cube is the optimal build at the moment.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can't decide on what to do this Season but Monk or DH seem to have pretty easy starts.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I never could stomach WD, so very slow, blowing that pipe. How do you stand it?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Isn’t the new wd set relatively fast? Season buff looks non impactful, but I’m bored as shit and haven’t tried aov crusader or the new wd set.

Last edited:

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I never could stomach WD, so very slow, blowing that pipe. How do you stand it?

Always felt the opposite, other than the WW set with BK's swords being able to move with spirit walk/jaunt was pretty much always high speed low risk.

• 2Like