Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Once you know what you're doing with petrified screams it's pretty easy to get 125 gems from it so you really shouldn't have any caldesanns less than 125 even it you're only actually clearing 100ish GRs. Put the double gem helmet on your follower and getting the colored gems for the recipe is much easier too. In the past it was a struggle to caldesann more than two or so pieces. Now the limiter is getting ancients in every slot.

Last edited:

joz123

Potato del Grande
Stuck at around G95 on my Frenzy Barb. Tryin for Ancients but no luck and shit rolls on gear.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Stuck at around G95 on my Frenzy Barb. Tryin for Ancients but no luck and shit rolls on gear.

Farm GR90. You get the maximum drops; 10 Legendary guaranteed, plus 2 or 3 more drops with the possibility of being legendary.

Edit: Also Frenzy is pretty meh this season. WW Rend is pretty easy to build and is much stronger, and if you want, can be used to farm up gear much faster for your Frenzy build, if you are set on pushing with that.

Last edited:

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Season 28 - February 24th start

Altar powers adjusted, conduit removed from the potion ability but raw + Damage boosts doubled.
Atlar power #19 sacrifice changed to "Four Tome of Set Dungeon Pages from your class. See the chart below for more information."
GoD Demon Hunter set raw damage buffed
Natalya's Demon Hunter set new adjustments
WD thrown a bone

* Set dungeon pages come from Royal Quarters in Act 1, you need to complete the four sets that have a set dungeon and click the lecturn while wearing each.

Last edited:

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
S28 looks to be a nice season (rightfully so since it may be the last one before D4 beta), but why do I always have to pick the runt of the litter every time I pick a class. EQ release I picked paladin, DAoC release I picked Hunter, D3 I always wanted to play crusader (ya it had a few good times but s28 omg. Just why?) etc etc.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Manually casting and manually detonating spike traps sounds like shit.

Yeah doesn't sound fun at all. The auto casting traps at least sounded fun and relaxing. DH at least still has the relaxing GoD build and its fast(and was buffed).

I might actually do a 150 this season for the first time ever. Will see. I don't really enjoy grinding gems to high levels and then doing augments.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Petrified Screams take a lot of the edge off the gem issue now. Up to lvl 125 starting out and you can continue to go up from there. The bottleneck for me has started to become the colored gems to use with the recipe.

Malakriss

Cube a broken crown with your T16 speed rift builds and rake in the extra gems. Remember you can swap 9x of a higher gems to the color you want for a moderate amount of gold.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I only found out this season that Broken Crown emanates. Did a lot of work for me this season in the little time that I played.

Malakriss

EU servers are struggling with the season start, delays in creation and starting new games, etc.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EU servers are struggling with the season start, delays in creation and starting new games, etc.

I expect the same thing for NA when it comes, Since this might be last season before d4 and looks like could be the best one.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Who's turning in their cache at start? I need to ride some coattails for a change =P

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will just because its easiest way to jump start for me, may not be the most efficient overall but doesn't really matter either.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I have the worst luck with ramaladnis gift. Usually take me a few days to get one and since that's before the challenge cache I'm gonna open the first cache and level like normal. You only have to wait until Monday to get the next cache anyway so unless you're really grinding I don't see the benefit of saving this week's.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have the worst luck with ramaladnis gift. Usually take me a few days to get one and since that's before the challenge cache I'm gonna open the first cache and level like normal. You only have to wait until Monday to get the next cache anyway so unless you're really grinding I don't see the benefit of saving this week's.

This. I am not rushing to be world first or some nonsense, so no reason to give up the intial boost.

Malakriss

You can get to Father potion path in 9 abilities then +30% Damage, extra progress orb, and pet salvage for other potion paths. Last 2 are flex before you are gated by monday's CR cache.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

If you are going the necro start remember DO NOT interact with the enchantress at all until level 11 for a better weapon.