Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If I reinstalled that Blizzard shit on my PC, printers all over my house would start throwing out 5x7 color photo's of Richard Simmons. Wife gets pissed all the 5x7's are gone, next thing you know there is a crazy glue sniffing tranny running around the side of my house and my Dog's knocked up. Seen it a hundred times. No can do pal.

This might all actually happen, but we're doing it anyways.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Damn, so much power this season (next 28). Going to lots of first time GR150's. I hit GR120 GR114 with my Frenzy Barb with less than 800 paragon. Seriously WTF.

Edit: Actually only hit 114 thought it was higher...still wack IMO

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If I reinstalled that Blizzard shit on my PC, printers all over my house would start throwing out 5x7 color photo's of Richard Simmons. Wife gets pissed all the 5x7's are gone, next thing you know there is a crazy glue sniffing tranny running around the side of my house and my Dog's knocked up. Seen it a hundred times. No can do pal.

Yup, cant do it

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
S27 ends Feb 19

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Gonna be a fun 2-3 weeks for season 28. I expect Utnayan Utnayan to get a bottle of Makers and get the crew in discord.
Sorry playing Destiny 2 and Harry Potter - if I didn't have those two games, I would rather beat off with a cheese grater than install that garbage on my PC :)

Love always,

Ut.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Sorry playing Destiny 2 and Harry Potter - if I didn't have those two games, I would rather beat off with a cheese grater than install that garbage on my PC :)

Love always,

Ut.

You ain't gotta play just chill in disc while we regail you with stories of our phat loots.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

For soloers, regardless of what class you intend to play Raxx recommends rolling a necro first to get the cube, hit 18, kill a boss for the diamonds and unlock 70 gear so you can then run 1-70 on T6. Doing it straight up is definitely slower but groups balance out either way.

Raxx's leveling tips for Season 28

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Wonder how much he gets paid by Blizzard to recommend rolling the one class you have to pay for to unlock

• 1Picard

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I doubt he is getting paid for that. They made the class one of the best farmers. It has been for a long time.

I also doubt anyone who plays enough to care about an extra hour in leveling speed doesn't already have the expansion.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So weird... wonder why.

Definitely makes a huge difference. You get to max level like a whole 40 minutes earlier than you would otherwise. Man. D3, such a complex and deep game that requires so much min maxing.

• 1Worf

Malakriss

Compare it to wizard, which starts with a single target magic missile then a channeled ray of frost into an arcane orb. Wave of Force is 9 and disintegrate 21. Meanwhile the necro Bone spikes is targeted AOE, Bone spear is piercing, Corpse explosion is crazy AOE, then pets/golems and curses further on.

Levels 1-70 were not something they balanced or even cared about, but in situations like first day S28 the necro advantage shows.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
The reality is, unless you're really pushing for world firsts it's easy to get power leveled if you wait a couple hours after season start. It's been even faster the last couple seasons as T6 is almost instant after hitting 70 so the pl offers have been quick and plenty day 1.

• 1Like

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
So.. I'm playing now in Season 27. Necro, running Raxx build for Rathma Army of the Dead, I'm geared up with the same items but lower quality, and I have plateaued at GRift 109. What can I do to either get Primal Ancient set items, or increase my damage output enough that I can actually complete further GRifts? Do I need to back down to 100s and just farm a few dozen hoping for gear drops, and leveling up my Paragon (currently 782) points?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
So.. I'm playing now in Season 27. Necro, running Raxx build for Rathma Army of the Dead, I'm geared up with the same items but lower quality, and I have plateaued at GRift 109. What can I do to either get Primal Ancient set items, or increase my damage output enough that I can actually complete further GRifts? Do I need to back down to 100s and just farm a few dozen hoping for gear drops, and leveling up my Paragon (currently 782) points?
Run at whatever level you can clear in < 3-4 minutes, get gems up as high as they can go, only push higher longer grifts once you have those as close to the top as you can. Paragon is a side effect gain to the whole thing really.

You'll also need to level up gems to infuse into your ancient gear for +gooder stats

• 2Like

Malakriss

High gem levels and augments will be your biggest damage upgrades, by the time paragon level significantly affects your damage you should have most of your gear augmented already. Petrified Screams made that process occur way faster than individually leveling up excess gems too.