Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man some of that stuff is pretty big QoL stuff. Pets auto looting yellow and below and salvaging it? Auto pick up progress orbs. Etc.

Only way I see it being bad is if for some reason the pet is super slow looting. Pets will be doing gold, items and DB's?

Built in waller/25% speed, immune to CC are all great too.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That'd be shitty, you'd still have to find 2 primals to shard for every cube craft and they don't exactly rain down on you
Need to shard 6 primals 1+2+3 to get the three potions and then unlock the final ability which gives you double primal drops.

Raxx's suggested upgrade list, still has you open the initial Challenge Cache and then hunt for any diamond gem to unlock the 2nd power to craft and immediately equip max level gear. 3rd power needs a GR key so requires 70, 4th power requires a set helm so that will take a bit but you get extra movement speed. 15th power is gatekept with a Challenge Cache, if you're good enough to get 1-14 by Monday you can use your 2nd for it.

A Your Kill Streak timer duration and reward bonus are doubled.
C Items have no level requirement.
B Pools of Reflection last for the entire Season and are not removed by death.
F +25% Movement Speed (Uncapped)
H Picking up Health Globes grants a shield for 5% of your maximum health for 7 seconds. Max stacks 5.
J Increases your highest elemental skill damage bonus by 10%.
O Double the amount of Bounty Caches that drop from completing bounties.
S Gain immunity to crowd-controlling effects.
R +15% Damage
V Elite packs drop one additional progress orb.
X Pets pick up and salvage common, magic, and rare items.
T Gain passability.
Z Double the chance to find a legendary item purchased from Kadala.
U Pets pick up Death's Breath.
-------------------------
I +25% Melee Damage Reduction.
M Double the amount of Death's Breaths that drop.
L +10% Damage
K Increase damage against elites by 20%.
P Progress orbs from Nephalem and Greater Rifts are picked up automatically.
D +200 Damage
G Increase damage against elites by 15%.
W Increase damage done to Bosses by 25%.
Y Increase your chance to Dodge by 15%.
Q Reduces the damage taken from elites by 25%.
E +25% Missile Damage Reduction
N Critical hits grant resource: Mana: 15, Hatred: 5, Wrath: 5, Arcane Power: 3, Fury: 3, Spirit: 5, Essence: 5.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Damn I haven't played D3 for many many fucking seasons but that shit actually seems like it could be a blast for a couple of weeks

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Probably I mean the game has no depth at all, the start of the season can be fun, brick walling .0001% increases after the first 2 weeks is only for autist and retards.

Basically and this one might even go quicker, because of some of those changes, you will level insanely fast(no level req thing so early and massacre bonus). But seasons , at least for me, has always been play for those 2 or so weeks and be done. Because doing all those gems and then augments and trying to push super high GR or paragon is just boring.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Need to shard 6 primals 1+2+3 to get the three potions and then unlock the final ability which gives you double primal drops.

Raxx's suggested upgrade list, still has you open the initial Challenge Cache and then hunt for any diamond gem to unlock the 2nd power to craft and immediately equip max level gear. 3rd power needs a GR key so requires 70, 4th power requires a set helm so that will take a bit but you get extra movement speed. 15th power is gatekept with a Challenge Cache, if you're good enough to get 1-14 by Monday you can use your 2nd for it.

Raxx's suggested upgrade list, for the filthy casual still has you open the initial Challenge Cache and then hunt for any diamond gem to unlock the 2nd power to craft and immediately equip max level gear.
Fix'd

Malakriss

Things that will be nerfed: Natalya's set interacting with Shadow 2pc letting DH do GR150 at 1000 paragon, +1 progress orbs dropping for every party member.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Having never gone that high, his damage was starting to drop off at gr120 so 150 seems a stretch

Malakriss

Having never gone that high, his damage was starting to drop off at gr120 so 150 seems a stretch
He literally said he wasn't using the shadow glitch because it's doubtful it will make it to live.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
ahh missed that, was skipping through to the combat parts. Maybe they'll leave it in, who cares at this point really

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Whatever I hope it's op and stupid broken as fuck.. will be a fun 2-3 weekends of Dibbles 3.

Utnayan Utnayan - let's make it a drunk gaming weekend and get the boys to chill on discord and laugh at how fake and gay it is.

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Whatever I hope it's op and stupid broken as fuck.. will be a fun 2-3 weekends of Dibbles 3.

Utnayan Utnayan - let's make it a drunk gaming weekend and get the boys to chill on discord and laugh at how fake and gay it is.

If I reinstalled that Blizzard shit on my PC, printers all over my house would start throwing out 5x7 color photo's of Richard Simmons. Wife gets pissed all the 5x7's are gone, next thing you know there is a crazy glue sniffing tranny running around the side of my house and my Dog's knocked up. Seen it a hundred times. No can do pal.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

The potion buffs are the real thing, can completely obliterate a rift or even an Echoing Nightmare if you roll the good pylon abilities. Flavor of Time and shrine gloves still apply as well.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure what the league set rotation is at, but usually WW barb / MS or Strafe DH and TR monks are the fastest (haven't played in a few seasons to know if that changed).

They all have stupid move speed, right click kill screen with movement skills/immunity so makes it brain dead easy

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Not sure what the league set rotation is at, but usually WW barb / MS or Strafe DH and TR monks are the fastest (haven't played in a few seasons to know if that changed).

They all have stupid move speed, right click kill screen with movement skills/immunity so makes it brain dead easy

Yeah I wasn't sure if DH was still one of the top choices for speed stuff or not.

Edit: oh damn I thought this season with all the new stuff had started already. Nevermind, guess I'll wait.

Malakriss

Strafe DH builds are above average speed with low input spin to win. Altar powers giving an extra +25% move speed and perma passthrough + waller breaks will help out everything.

Season start would be another 4 or 5 weeks depending on PTR adjustments and extended testing.

Last edited:

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
For me the worst part of the season is the step from 2 piece Haedrig's to a full set. Once you get 6 piece of anything you can faceroll at least T6 which allows you to farm with moderate reward. As a result I tend to look for a class that has a smoother power curve given the season Haedrig's sets. Unfortunately it looks like S28 is all the "new" sets which have poor power growth imo (nothing at 2 & 4 and then +20000% at 6).

One of the conquests is 6 class sets to GR55 so you'll likely roll at least 2 classes once you get into the grind so easy enough to have a speed DH, Monk, or Barb on top of what you enjoy playing.