Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I had zero damage bonuses worth a damn until T4 journey, then a rimeheart dropped. Demon Hunters do not have a lot of Freeze options but i was willing and got through my GR20 with it.

Malakriss

2nd potion power at P580, my gems are only at 25 25 7 but the next sac is 20 GR keys and a ramaldini's so that is the first gatekeep item.

edit: got one P603, not bad. For last two powers anyone have recommendations?
Pet picks up DB + XP pool power
Missile Reduction + 20% Damage
??

Last edited:

Janx

<Silver Donator>
2nd potion power at P580, my gems are only at 25 25 7 but the next sac is 20 GR keys and a ramaldini's so that is the first gatekeep item.

edit: got one P603, not bad. For last two powers anyone have recommendations?
Pet picks up DB + XP pool power
Missile Reduction + 20% Damage
??
I just followed the first guide on maxroll Altar of Rites Seal Unlocking Guide Diablo 3 Season 28 - Maxroll.gg

Only 2 potions left!

1677354611476.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Pets auto salvaging drops screws over rare upgrading so your DB usage goes way down this season compared to previous. Wish they would add a method to increase Forgotten Soul supply so we could reforge more given the double bounty mats.

If you opened the cache i would definitely recommend getting XP pool power, but that leaves your 14th as pet pick up DB, +200 damage, or +50% boss damage since other decent ones require a prereq power.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Pets auto salvaging drops screws over rare upgrading so your DB usage goes way down this season compared to previous. Wish they would add a method to increase Forgotten Soul supply so we could reforge more given the double bounty mats.

If you opened the cache i would definitely recommend getting XP pool power, but that leaves your 14th as pet pick up DB, +200 damage, or +50% boss damage since other decent ones require a prereq power.
Can just craft stuff at blacksmith to upgrade?

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
How does auto salvage screw rare upgrading? I guess I always just crafted the rares I upgraded rather then rely on getting drops of whatever item I was looking for. The auto salvage should, in the long run, be much more crafting materials than what you'd save only upgrading drops.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Can just craft stuff at blacksmith to upgrade?
30% more materials to craft yourself as opposed to DH upgrading any daggers they find, or any specific weapon type and jewelry you would not waste blood shards on. Without even putting the DB set on the follower you're not going to have to worry about breaths at all this season with a built-in double from altar and pet auto-pickup.

White/blue/yellow auto salvage certainly helps with gelatinous goblins and rainbow portals, so you gain all the mats you would normally skip on top of a time save.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck you all, p650 and not a single gift and goofed my altar. Next (or one after) power is the first potion.

No way to reset it I'm assuming

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ok fags, I'm on Dibbles 3 for a bit, hopped in the FoH discord someone tell me how all this shit works. I am an old boomer now and don't know how to use the Nintendos anymore.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Fuck you all, p650 and not a single gift and goofed my altar. Next (or one after) power is the first potion.

No way to reset it I'm assuming
People would shuffle for bounties or GRs build if you could reset your selections at will. Won't matter come Monday when we're all on a level playing field, farm for 6 primals if you can while collecting the gift, petrified screams, ancient puzzle/hellfire and staff of herding.

Chilltara is a PITA - edit: Gibbering Gemstone is not tradeable, sonuva when did they change that? grats my alt

Last edited:

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've only found one primal and sharded both to make my weapon perfect. Farming for those at this point is probably the least enjoyable part of the game having half (ish?) the passives unlocked.

Dumb as shit they locked one behind challenge bounties, too