Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Juvarisx

Florida
Didn't realize they added a recipe that upgrades any item to primal. Really boosts your dam (yea I know you need to shard 6 for your altar, but having a primal weap boosts your char + you can only wear one at a time upgraded that way)

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Everyone has their own roadblock each season. Mine this time is primals. Would be nice to try out the primal upgrade but at p800ish my one and only primal was the free gr75 one. Finished both the season journey and the normal altar nodes a long time ago so farming just for primals is killing my motivation.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Didn't realize they added a recipe that upgrades any item to primal. Really boosts your dam (yea I know you need to shard 6 for your altar, but having a primal weap boosts your char + you can only wear one at a time upgraded that way)
Depends on the class but for most everyone the shrine effect on potion is easily on par with a primal weapon. I could see putting off the other two potion upgrades maybe for a primal weap but it depends on your motivation I guess. For me it's finish the altar and get the cosmetics so having a weapon with a bit more dps doesn't mean much when I'm clearing t16s in a minute and am already higher GRs then ever before.

Juvarisx

Florida
Depends on the class but for most everyone the shrine effect on potion is easily on par with a primal weapon. I could see putting off the other two potion upgrades maybe for a primal weap but it depends on your motivation I guess. For me it's finish the altar and get the cosmetics so having a weapon with a bit more dps doesn't mean much when I'm clearing t16s in a minute and am already higher GRs then ever before.

Yea I have the shrine pot, it was a decision between a primal weap and one of the others, I figure it wont have set me back too far

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
if they fix the 16 second power pylon from overwriting a real pylon it would be amazing.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I still need the Gibbering Gemstone for my Altar. Almost 800 Paragon, finding that first Scream took longer than Ancient Puzzle Ring and Ancient Hellfire Amulet

Juvarisx

Florida
I still need the Gibbering Gemstone for my Altar. Almost 800 Paragon, finding that first Scream took longer than Ancient Puzzle Ring and Ancient Hellfire Amulet

I did the campaign up to siegebreaker in act 3. The cavern is still 50/50 with icefall but Chiltara or whatever has 100% spawn in campaign so it was a little less RNG. Also did campaign for the liquid rainbow since there is a teleport point basically right to the mysterious cave entrance instead of having to run to it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

@Janx helped me and Daidraco Daidraco level up and get going into the season. The speed at which everything goes with the new alter powers is crazy. Almost Paragon level 600 in just a couple of hours of play today with getting a boost.

The alter stuff seems fun, I am glad they added some actual OP shit on this season without holding back.
I havent been home long enough to really sit down and play anything. But it was fun riding along with Janx and you. Felt like I was sight-seeing as massive hordes of shit just died around me.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I havent been home long enough to really sit down and play anything. But it was fun riding along with Janx and you. Felt like I was sight-seeing as massive hordes of shit just died around me.

Holy shit my sides. Fucking perfect.

Tal Rasha Meteor is just dumb. Critting things for 75 trillion damage seems nutty. Trying to get my friends to play support builds so we can push group content.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Can you get primals from kadala?

Yes you sure can.

Time to chill for me, just finished altar, and at 975 paragon. Was a tough road playing Crusader and not using the cache at start. Full ancients and my made primal. Have my WW rend barb built too, just grinding GR90s for ancient upgrades. Might make a Tal Rasha next.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit my sides. Fucking perfect.

Tal Rasha Meteor is just dumb. Critting things for 75 trillion damage seems nutty. Trying to get my friends to play support builds so we can push group content.
It gets better.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

15-25T for regular hits is normal around GR120 and then occulus + COE cycles hit you up to 75T. To break GR130+ you need to be hitting 150T+ and then adding in power pylons and purple potion rings on top of that to really annihilate stuff. Look up Comet Tal builds for a frozen wasteland that covers the whole screen to see why it jumps +10 GR over a GOD DH without augments.

At P1766 he still got 1.6 paragon levels for a GR115 but you ideally would like to be running 120+ for speeds. That build is not bad if you are ONLY playing a wizard but in reality you want to max gems with the wizard to be building better stuff than a teleport SoJ.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why is he using Str gems? Is armor more important then res all?

Got the items to try it out gonna give it a go.
Wizards get all res from their main stat of int. Armor from strength gems gives wizards more toughness then diamonds.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finished my altar at like 780. Still don't have a single ancient equipped. The altar is nutty with how much power it gives you and how much faster it makes shit. Going UE for farming speed to start was a great choice.

I'm assuming that this is a preview of what the D4 seasons will be like. If they are the same pace it's not bad at all.