Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Here’s a pro-tip don’t spread the word at least for solo, after you do a GR and get primal drops, immediately do a petrified scream run and you will get another set of primal drops. I’ve tested this, has worked every time. Well by every time I’m talking 9 times, I noticed that when a primal I could use drops I’d need to aug, do a run and bam drops happened. Then when primals dropped that i just sharded and didn’t use a petrified scream, no primals from next GR.

Test it out see if it works for y’all but don’t spread the word so it doesn’t get nerfed.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Do you mean a second staff, because it's worth it to make at least the one for the altar. The staff isn't consumed opening the whimsy gate though so if you haven't already you can make the staff for the altar but before you turn it in you can farm for what you want. The rainbow sword should drop almost every time but the rainbow portrait is much more rare and might take a while.

If you already did the staff for the altar and turned it in, you know what the grind is now for the staff. Is doing that again worth the shot at a portrait? I know some people like to rock the rainbow but for me it was just a OCD completionist thing.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Here’s a pro-tip don’t spread the word at least for solo, after you do a GR and get primal drops, immediately do a petrified scream run and you will get another set of primal drops. I’ve tested this, has worked every time. Well by every time I’m talking 9 times, I noticed that when a primal I could use drops I’d need to aug, do a run and bam drops happened. Then when primals dropped that i just sharded and didn’t use a petrified scream, no primals from next GR.

Test it out see if it works for y’all but don’t spread the word so it doesn’t get nerfed.
Too bad primals aren't more common the higher the rift is. Could be fun

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The portrait is a higher drop rate than the wings for sure, but that literally is the only reason to go there and then you never go back.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
TIL you can put flavor of time, nemesis bracers, and gloves of worship on your follower and gain the effects. extra gem hat too.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Added bonus that the Gloves of Worship also works on the Father potion power. I run follower with double gem hat, nemesis bracers, gloves of worship, Flavor of time (works with normal GR pylons but not the father potion), and two pieces of Cain's with RoRG. I'm never short of death breaths so sage isn't worth it to me whereas I'm pretty sure the cain's bonus rolls per keystone drop so it's not just a 25% chance at 5, but a 25% chance x 4 so if you're lucky you could get 8.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The extra elites from the pylons make a huge difference and 10 minute shrine buffs from potions is great too

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I have the bracers on my follower but not the other stuff I don’t think. I’ll have to comb over the previous posts and try those out.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

I just tried this, it did not work for me unfortunately

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
something must be fucky with the interactions between the Nats 4 piece, Demons Demise, Tragouls Coils and Spike Trap.

lots of 2-4 minute clears of 150's using the 4 piece of GoD, UE, Marauder or Shadows and the 4 Piece bonus of the Nats set on the 28 leaderboards. Have folks clearing a 150 GR with 1200 paragon in 2.5 mins

wonder if they rollback or ban? Its not tons of people yet but looks to be gaining speed.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wizards are doing the same, but I just assume thats cause the altar/power is absurdly high

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I didn’t, I can only hit 123 at the moment
I don’t know if this is just a coincidence or true, just something I’ve noticed and figured I’d share.

Good strategy for the petrified scream thing is to fight to level 100, then collect the pylons to go
as far as you can past that. When you see lots of those explosion fuckers being spawned, kill that thing that spawns as top priority.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user