Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Khane

Got something right about marriage
6 to unlock, upgraded 5 items to primal (including a puzzle ring). So like 16 by paragon 1100?

That's really fucking lucky my man. I'm at 1700 paragon and just finally got enough to upgrade my one and only item

Aaaaaand to reiterate...you guys do know you can convert gems right? All my items are augmented with plenty of gems to spare without ever needing to primal a puzzle ring... normal puzzle rings with the crown and conversion are more than enough

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's really fucking lucky my man. I'm at 1700 paragon and just finally got enough to upgrade my one and only item

Aaaaaand to reiterate...you guys do know you can convert gems right? All my items are augmented with plenty of gems to spare without ever needing to primal a puzzle ring... normal puzzle rings with the crown and conversion are more than enough
Did you unlock double primals at the bottom of the altar?

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Of course I did... I specifically talked about unlocking the altar

You have insane luck
Good deal, I didn’t know if you missed it as you have to manually unlock it after you unlock all 3 potion powers.

Khane

Which, by the way, I didn't even drop the double primal to finally upgrade something. I got my one and only double proc since unlocking at ~1300 paragon from Kadala

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I obviously know how to convert gem color. It's pretty much mandatory when the extra gems from broken crown are diamonds. The problem lies in that I've been doing almost all my nightmares in groups so while I've probably looted 12-15 nightmares myself I have close to 50 whispers. But like I said, it's not really a problem because when you're looking for your 50th item to augment you're digging really deep.

That could be another potential bonus for T16/GR75+. Keep the number of gem drops the same but have them be royals instead of imperials.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am glad I quit season's before needing to augment shit Sounds about as fun as jerking off with sandpaper.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
rainbow portals are another great source of gems, but should always be maximizing the broken crown power if that's your farm.

Khane

This is the first season I've ever bothered pushing past the season journey and like 1100 paragon or so. Everything is just better and less annoying with the altar. Augmenting a full set shouldn't really take any real "extra" effort at all. Maybe 30 minutes to run a few puzzle rings with crown on the follower and then converting diamonds/amethyst when you're done.

Just remember to fully upgrade the gems before converting

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I am glad I quit season's before needing to augment shit Sounds about as fun as jerking off with sandpaper.
You used to have to slow grind the named gems to do augs with. Now you can just get a few screams and run some groups doing rotations to get 125 for every slot really really fast. After that the slow part is getting regular gems for it. But you know. One grind or another in d3.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
This is the first season I've ever bothered pushing past the season journey and like 1100 paragon or so. Everything is just better and less annoying with the altar. Augmenting a full set shouldn't really take any real "extra" effort at all. Maybe 30 minutes to run a few puzzle rings with crown on the follower and then converting diamonds/amethyst when you're done.

Just remember to fully upgrade the gems before converting
Yup. Unless you have enough for 9 final gems you can just xmute them at the one just below then bam 3 of the one you want.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I'ven ever got far enough into seasons before to do augmented stuff. Can you augment weapons? I don't wanna mess up my Yags on accident.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So I'ven ever got far enough into seasons before to do augmented stuff. Can you augment weapons? I don't wanna mess up my Yags on accident.
You can augment anything that is ancient, the amount is based on the level of the gem. Petrified Screams allow you to get up to 125 gems for free, but you can level them up further too.

The stat you get is based on the basic gems you use, so Dex users will use up emeralds like candy. Hence the need to convert all the less used types into better main stat ones.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You can augment anything that is ancient, the amount is based on the level of the gem. Petrified Screams allow you to get up to 125 gems for free, but you can level them up further too.

The stat you get is based on the basic gems you use, so Dex users will use up emeralds like candy. Hence the need to convert all the less used types into better main stat ones.

Thanks!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

How do I use the screams to level the gems to 125?

Edit: Ope, nevermind, I figured it out.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Finished season up. Still fucking around with shit. Got my double rainbow primals for the first time. One was for my current set on DH so that was all right. Other one was shit and got sharded. I am able to farm GR 100 with ease, so I just do 3 GR 1 neph for keys, and then one of the toons blows blood shards on shit. Also using the gem upgrades to get everyone finished out. I will probably try to get mastery on all the class set dungeons.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What are rainbow primals?

I am curious now, never heard that.

Rainbow usually means whimsyshire and the couple very rare things you can grind for in there(portrait, wings and I think there is a 1 handed rainbow saber in there too for mogging).