Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So the blog preview for Patch 1.0.7 is out now. Lots of good and interesting stuff! Yay for Monks.

http://www.diablofans.com/news/1495-patch-107-preview/
Thanks for posting that, lots of good info. PvP doesn't mean anything to me, but I'd like to hear Nirgon's take on whether it does anything for him.

I like that they are making crafting more meaningful, adjusting xp to merit the difficulty increase with MP (since every xp run hinged on running at MP0 or MP1, something was wrong) and adjusting the fucking base pickup radius so you don't have to run over gold 5 times to pick it up. Obviously a long time pet peeve for me.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
YAY!
We're removing the incrementing resurrection timer on consecutives deaths. With the removal of enrage timers in the previous patch and the emphasis on players selecting their level of challenge via the Monster Power system, long resurrection timers no longer serve a useful purpose. It will now be a flat 5 seconds in Softcore. (The resurrection timer in Hardcore remains unchanged.
biggrin.png
)

This is the main reason I would stop playing when I did start, 40+ seconds to respawn=log out.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Honestly if you're zerging an encounter that much anymore you need to just tone down the monster power. It hasn't really been an issue for a while I don't think.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Honestly if you're zerging an encounter that much anymore you need to just tone down the monster power. It hasn't really been an issue for a while I don't think.
Sometimes you just get a really unlucky pack but yeah haven't played much since mp was implemented.

Tenks

The best change is nerfing reflect damage. That was the only property I had issues killing.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like that they are making crafting more meaningful, adjusting xp to merit the difficulty increase with MP (since every xp run hinged on running at MP0 or MP1, something was wrong) and adjusting the fucking base pickup radius so you don't have to run over gold 5 times to pick it up. Obviously a long time pet peeve for me.
Looking forward to the xp change. Keeping wotb up permanently in mp5 is sooooooooo much easier. My skorn experiment was short lived, back to whirlwind, trying to recoup some of my gold on the ah.

Tenks

Just found this bad boy O_O

Perfect APS, good STR, good VIT and massive crit dmg%, really nice DPS

kemuel

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been farming mp10 a lot lately made enough money and now pleveling a Wizard in mp10, if anyone wants to join hit me up. kemuel#1251

I'm re-installing now to give it a shot after not having played since June. I log in to Battle.net to notice my battle tag has been changed, so I fully expect to find my 2 level 60 characters stripped of gear. Anyone know if they'll do a restore (or if it is even possible) after this many months? I doubt I had anything of value, as I sold everything good on the RMAH before I stopped playing, but it will still be annoying to see my characters without gear.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Do you have to be on at least MP1 for the Key Wardens to show up?