Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

boozebagbeefhole

Blackwing Lair Raider
so my account go hacked after 6 months of inactivity and that stupid phone app. I thought blizzard said that shit was impossible to hack with the authentication app

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I still run the Rend build. I sold that EF because I don't really like the WW build. I feel like I kill faster using the Rend/HOTA build.

Well I timed it I do kill faster. Much faster, actually. I'm saving up for a high end Skorn at the moment.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am saving up for a cleave belt now. It will just be a basic one though, not one of the 20 mil ones. Then I need to upgrade my Bracer. What is a good bracer to get for barbarians? I saw the +% to runspeed one, but those go for alot of gold..

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I still run the Rend build. I sold that EF because I don't really like the WW build. I feel like I kill faster using the Rend/HOTA build.

Well I timed it I do kill faster. Much faster, actually. I'm saving up for a high end Skorn at the moment.
Hoped when you were testing the WW build you used that EF in your offhand.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
I am saving up for a cleave belt now. It will just be a basic one though, not one of the 20 mil ones. Then I need to upgrade my Bracer. What is a good bracer to get for barbarians? I saw the +% to runspeed one, but those go for alot of gold..
Strongarm Bracers are good and pretty cheap.

Tenks

Lacuni Bracers are pretty decent if you want to max runspeed without taking Inna's Temperance. There are a bunch of options you can go for bracers, though. Mostly I see people run with well roll rares as the most common. I need different bracers than my Promise of Glory but they have str/vit/crit/RA so I'm pretty happy with them at the moment.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Description of new patch notes out:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/8414560/

Things I remember:
1. Monk and Wiz damage getting a buff.
2. New tier of gems.
3. Attack speed gem getting buffed.
4. Dueling in. Up to 4 FFA. For some reason you have to go back to Act 1, talk to an NPC, and they transport you to the dueling-specific zone. No dueling elsewhere.
5. New recipes for gear akin to Hellfire for gloves, bracers, chest, helm, amulet. Account bound. Need new essence from Elites plus recipe that drops from bosses.
6. No increase of res timer now.
7. Pickup radius marginally increased.
8. Reflect Damage now pulses a shield. Will have improved visibility.
9. Molten nerfed. Plagued buffed.
10. XP for all MP levels buffed.

TLDR; sell your crap now because everyone is going to be using account-bound gear after next patch. And don't play until next patch because paragon speed gonna be so much faster.

Zuuljin

Love the idea of expanding the idea behind the Hellfire rings. Also +1 for increased pickup radius and change to reflects damage. Those 2 always annoyed the fuck out of me.

Payton045_sl

shitlord
yah not having any pick up radius is just stupid. Have to sacrifice usually a decent piece of gear for PoR or get gauged on price

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
So is this game worth an investment, people selling em used on ebay? Is that just asking for trouble, assume you need some sort of CD key?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
So is this game worth an investment, people selling em used on ebay? Is that just asking for trouble, assume you need some sort of CD key?
The key attaches itself to a Battle.net account permanently. You can then d/l the game to any computer, though you have to log into B.net and stay connected to the internet to play, even for single player.

I have no idea how safe eBay keys are.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I would buy and download off battle net to be safe. Unless you want to have a physical copy of the game but you will still have to purchase a cd key from blizzard.

I posted a bit earlier about how my account was hacked and suspended. After sending Blizzard support a photo of my ID, they gave me access to my account again.
I expected to find my characters stripped of gear, and was prepared to request a restore. However, after logging in I find that my gear is actually improved and I have 3 million gold I did not have when I quit playing. All my gear has +gold find, so I assume whoever accessed my account was using it for botting. This is much better than I expected to come back to.

kalissan_sl

shitlord
re: viable wiz builds, I was all pumped to finally jump ship to cmww before I saw the patch notes. Now with the higher xp ratios for mps I'm still unsure between it or archon. Spose spreadsheets make work more fun.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
re: viable wiz builds, I was all pumped to finally jump ship to cmww before I saw the patch notes. Now with the higher xp ratios for mps I'm still unsure between it or archon. Spose spreadsheets make work more fun.
I found out that if you have shitty gear like me (MP0 is challenging) then it doesn't really matter, I ended up finishing inferno with frost spec just because I could kite everything and not die (too much). Now if I want to have another goal, then it probably means Hellfire ring ? Which means I have to spend like 5-10M which I don't have to get to the gear level necessary to keep farming. Blizzard hates fun
frown.png

meogi_sl

shitlord
Another awesome thing in 1.0.7, NV stacks travel with you after completing an act. I havn't played in a month (after finding out paragon 80 is like 1/2 way to 100), but the new hellfire-ish items seem like a reason to come back.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

Were you doing key runs? I can't see how a rend/hota build would be faster when it's lacking 60% run speed.

Just looked at your profile. Did you max your run speed? Tornados spawn based on distance traveled during the three seconds.