Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have just decided to level up all classes to 60 (Have 4 done) and then equip them well enough to hunt around MP4-5 comfortably. I sold almost all of the high end gear on my barbarian(My only Paragon 100) and have 2.7+ billion gold with 3 items left to sell around the 500 mil range. I imagine that when the time gets closer for the AH to shut down that many items will drop in value just to be offloaded before the shut down. At that point I might buy a couple of things if cheap enough. Otherwise I will just farm PEXP as I wish.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I have just decided to level up all classes to 60 (Have 4 done) and then equip them well enough to hunt around MP4-5 comfortably. I sold almost all of the high end gear on my barbarian(My only Paragon 100) and have 2.7+ billion gold with 3 items left to sell around the 500 mil range. I imagine that when the time gets closer for the AH to shut down that many items will drop in value just to be offloaded before the shut down. At that point I might buy a couple of things if cheap enough. Otherwise I will just farm PEXP as I wish.
I think paragon levels will be shared across all characters when the expansion comes out.. so don't waste your time since you'll be at 100.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
No, they will ideally scale indefinitely and all paragon levels you got so far across all characters will add up.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Ah didn't know about the adding up. That changes everything.. being uncapped wouldn't change anything Deathwing if they didn't add up. Gotta include all the infos brotha.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The experience gained that is Paragon exclusive is added up as a total when the expansion comes out. So, having a P100 means that you can no longer get Experience towards the total on just that character. You can though use another character to acquire more that will add into the total equation. I wish they would have just unlocked the cap but without any way of gaining further Paragon levels so that a person could still use a P100 to further the total.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
good ole' AA points. Are they increasing the amount of exp you need per AA point as you get more?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You can add mine, it's in my sig. Got lots of machines that need killing. Can't solo Kulle/Siege Breaker for some reason.

Also, if you're feeling up to it, Tuco, you can put the armory links in the OP instead of just the tags.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Craft bracers/gloves/necklace ASAP and I suggest getting a decent wand + Triumvirate instead of 2H. Also you shouldn't need much more than 40k HP, you need to survive 1 hit here and there, otherwise everything should die before it can get to you, so drop that HP gem from your helmet.

Might as well toss my wizard here:http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Z...4/hero/1373343

Next upgrade is probably Witching Hour and I keep trying to craft better bracers/gloves/neck

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What about a zuni two piece(ring boots)? You could get them for really cheap. Also, a helm with a socket in it.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I spent 3mil crafting last night and couldn't get dex bracers with still a decently high amount of resist all on them
frown.png
I'm a broke bitch so that sucked. But I did manage to get a skorn and the bracers were still an upgrade so I hit about 80k ish damage. Still off on gear by quite a bit though.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
So any ideas where I can snipe easy upgrades?http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/K...914/hero/94142

Finding cheap upgrades is starting to get difficult. I have 2 mil remaining and I have replaced every slot except shoulders at a net cost of 500k. And I can't really find affordable shoulders that give more than like a 3-5k dps upgrade with a HP loss. I can find a lot of non-trifecta rings for a 5-10k dps upgrade range but I've been outbid on about 20 of them so far.

As for my build, the more popular Rend build is to have HOTA in there to feed Thrive on Chaos but I find that whole play style annoying and I don't see TOC being effective without ww/sprint outside of killing bosses. Rend absolutely murders trash so HOTA is total overkill most of the time. I'd have to jack MP up just to get enough HOTA hits in to keep TOC going, wouldn't I? I'm not clear on how people use that build.

I never actually had the gear before to give ToC builds a real try though. Maybe I'll load up rend/hota/toc and at least go kill Diablo on mp10 so I can finally beat the game.

A fun non-TOC build is charge with the rune to reset the cooldown per # of mobs hit - rend pack, charge through it, rend the ass end of the pack, charge back. Pick up gold. I was doing it before with revenge in there but maybe I'll try it with overpower instead for the deeps.

At least massive inflation and people just giving the fuck up and listing loot at vendor price has made the game interesting again.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
So any ideas where I can snipe easy upgrades?http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/K...914/hero/94142

Finding cheap upgrades is starting to get difficult. I have 2 mil remaining and I have replaced every slot except shoulders at a net cost of 500k. And I can't really find affordable shoulders that give more than like a 3-5k dps upgrade with a HP loss. I can find a lot of non-trifecta rings for a 5-10k dps upgrade range but I've been outbid on about 20 of them so far.

As for my build, the more popular Rend build is to have HOTA in there to feed Thrive on Chaos but I find that whole play style annoying and I don't see TOC being effective without ww/sprint outside of killing bosses. Rend absolutely murders trash so HOTA is total overkill most of the time. I'd have to jack MP up just to get enough HOTA hits in to keep TOC going, wouldn't I? I'm not clear on how people use that build.

I never actually had the gear before to give ToC builds a real try though. Maybe I'll load up rend/hota/toc and at least go kill Diablo on mp10 so I can finally beat the game.

A fun non-TOC build is charge with the rune to reset the cooldown per # of mobs hit - rend pack, charge through it, rend the ass end of the pack, charge back. Pick up gold. I was doing it before with revenge in there but maybe I'll try it with overpower instead for the deeps.

At least massive inflation and people just giving the fuck up and listing loot at vendor price has made the game interesting again.
I think the thing hurting you most is your lack of dps. You have pretty good gear it just lacks some much needed strength. Not sure if that will be easy to make up in terms of cheap gear.

http://diabro3.com/?armoryURL=kreuge...4&serverBox=us

I use HOTA and have a similar build to yours except no revenge. I don't use WOTB often unless I'm finding a hard pack of monsters or monsters that have CC. I do use TOC though because I can keep it up almost indefinitely in large packs, but since I'm not running a lot of movement speed I will defnitely lose it in between groups.

Its not the fastest build, but WW is just not my thing.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
It's actually 115k dps on my sheet, not sure why d3bro shows 80k, it was accurate before. But yeah its getting pretty hard to squeeze out more dps when so many -downgrades- are posted in the 9 figure range.

Edit: Heh okay yeah, hota/rend/toc works much better now that I'm up around 45% crit.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I think the thing hurting you most is your lack of dps. You have pretty good gear it just lacks some much needed strength. Not sure if that will be easy to make up in terms of cheap gear.

http://diabro3.com/?armoryURL=kreuge...4&serverBox=us

I use HOTA and have a similar build to yours except no revenge. I don't use WOTB often unless I'm finding a hard pack of monsters or monsters that have CC. I do use TOC though because I can keep it up almost indefinitely in large packs, but since I'm not running a lot of movement speed I will defnitely lose it in between groups.

Its not the fastest build, but WW is just not my thing.
Diabros is off I upgraded all my weak gear can do mp6 with slight effort but says mp4 is optimal down from mp5 before I upgraded.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
On the PS3 version, I found a Leoric's Signet with +125 dex and fucking +26% bonus experience among other decent enough stats (this is a ring) at level 42 on my DH. Got to 53 in a couple hours with an exp helm, ridiculous...

Haven't hit 60 but I have 2 characters in Nightmare mode playing Master difficulties around mid 50ish levels. Drops do infact seem to be 'smarter' overall and it's a lot of fun to pour blood, sweat and tears into getting gear from nothing rather than just spending money.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Gah. I wish I could just play the game on console instead. I don't think I've ever actually found an item that is useful to my character on PC. lol.

Can't fucking wait for Loot 2.0

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Gah. I wish I could just play the game on console instead. I don't think I've ever actually found an item that is useful to my character on PC. lol.

Can't fucking wait for Loot 2.0
I'm playing it more on the console. Biggest gripe I have with the console version is the lack of mob density but the crazy amount of loot that drops makes up for it. Once loot 2.0 comes out on the PC I'm ditching the console version.