Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The crafting is pretty fucked imo. I can't really be bothered to farm a leg to smash/leg mat, the right white item, a leg mat drop, maybe a flawless royal gem, all for a chance at a roll of an item that is the same or worse quality as just regular leg drops. Your time is vastly better spent just farming drops than dealing with that shit, especially if you have stats to reroll with your brimstones.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Still 3950002ed since this morning, prolly fucked til maintenance. Also if you're just now noticing the abysmal drop rates on legendary crafting drops you haven't been listening to wizards trying to make a decent Cosmic Strand (Glowing ore drop). Fucking awful just to find the rares up let alone get the drop.
This shit is as bad as Everquest was. Trying to farm a rare named in the hopes that once he spawns, he has the rare drop, is nuts at best. Scorpitox can fucking bite me.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I think if anything I'm going to just get a legendary on the regular rate at my current pace.

(1st kill legendary, a couple of cartilage and nothing kills before started taking notes)
4:15pm PST
cartilage
nothing
cartilage
nothing
nothing
cartilage
cartilage
nothing
nothing
cartilage
cartilage
nothing
cartilage
cartilage
nothing
nothing
cartilage

OnTwitchthey're not really getting anything either, killing things 1.5-2x faster than me.

Really just posting this for the reverse jinx so another will finally drop.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And yeah Calamity is one of the best weapon, but for cluster I think Manticore would be better, because of the bigger hits. Calamity would increase group DPS though if you play a lot in groups, so would probably be worth it.
I got a Buriza today, and as it turns out I think it's actually the best weapon for a bolas build (and if you have the quiver, I think bolas/CA is by far the best build, period).

buriza.png

The bolas pierce twice so that makes for three explosions, effectively tripling my dps on packs of mobs. I can do rifts now spamming nothing but bolas on the trash (aside from the annoying shit that has as much hp as an elite) and always have full hatred and my cooldowns ready for elites, and the clears are considerably faster than they used to be. I can't tell how Buriza affects cluster arrow though, if it even does anything at all. I don't think CA is actually a projectile at all.

Still want a Calamity for grouping, but I think the only other upgrade is a Buriza that comes with a socket so that I can roll the dps until it's near-perfect.

The real bummer for me is that I actually got a L70 bolas quiver and it's vastly less dps than my L60 one.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Manglemaw isn't there now when remaking games at the checkpoint. Sadface at hotfixes.
If you have a permanent aoe, it destroys the door when you zone in, preventing the "event" where he breaks the door to start. I had the same issue until I removed my firewalkers boots.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Done w/ the farming, a ton of cartilage and a couple of drops that couldn't be chalked out to the regular pace of getting legendary/set items.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
This is the first item I've got in Diablo 3 where I've actually thought - well, that's kinda cool I guess. The had decent stats for my shitty DH too so I was...well, at least I'm wearing them.

rrr_img_63847.png

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'd really like to try a fire damage build on Monk, I just don't have the gear to make it viable. I think it would be pretty damn good though.

Edit: Crippling Wave - Mange, LTK - Vulture Claw Kick, Cyclone Strike - Implosion, Epiphany - Inner Fire, then Mantra and Dashing Strike. If you don't care about the amazingness of port I'd even consider trying the fire rune on Sweeping Winds instead of Dashing Strike, or Epiphany if you're meh about it. I still can't decide how much I really like epiphany, I'm just not a huge fan of cooldown skills in general, especially on Monk.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'd really like to try a fire damage build on Monk, I just don't have the gear to make it viable. I think it would be pretty damn good though.
Fire build is good on every class which has fire skills, which is pretty much every class. Well WD might not be so good not sure. Friend is playing a fire monk, he doesn't have a cindercoat yet but he has very good magefists(crit critdmg dex and 20%fire) as well as the usual bracer/neck with fire dmg and he seems to be doing fine. The fire LTK is a lot better than the lightning one too but sweeping winds is kinda meh, just bigger aoe which is alright but lightning SW has the little tornadoes shit increasing dmg a lot.

Seventh

Golden Squire
I got a Buriza today, and as it turns out I think it's actually the best weapon for a bolas build (and if you have the quiver, I think bolas/CA is by far the best build, period).
I got one today too, though my roll is nowhere near as good as yours. I'm not sure which I should really be using. I run the poison bolas for hate, and CA/Multishot with rockets and ballistics. The stats on the xbow are a little better, but it feels slow as hell. My gear's just so-so (~500k dps), and I'm not sure if I want to waste the souls rerolling it hoping for a socket.

Here are my two options, with the bola quiver I use. Most of my playing is just T1 solo, T2 in groups:

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only 1 pierce is disappointing for sure, but I would still probably use the Buriza (after ditching the vit for a socket).

You've got one hell of a quiver though. That's what mine L60 one is like, but the damn L70 one rolled with no crit at all and I can't fix both the crit and the +skill dmg.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I think if anything I'm going to just get a legendary on the regular rate at my current pace.

(1st kill legendary, a couple of cartilage and nothing kills before started taking notes)
4:15pm PST
cartilage
nothing
cartilage
nothing
nothing
cartilage
cartilage
nothing
nothing
cartilage
cartilage
nothing
cartilage
cartilage
nothing
nothing
cartilage

OnTwitchthey're not really getting anything either, killing things 1.5-2x faster than me.

Really just posting this for the reverse jinx so another will finally drop.
Doing T6 with group I got Thunderfury and a set helm.Tessai - Community - Diablo III

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Did 30 kills, got nothing but the legendary mat drop on T6 - He dies in 30sec or so but it seems its a waste of time.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
haven't touched this game since about 2 months after release. thinking about picking up the expansion. how gimped am i going to be, and can anyone maybe throw me some weapons/armor so i'm not totally fucked?

xzi

Mouthbreather
Goldwrap+ a big pack of goblins earlier netted me about 165 million toughness for 5 seconds. The screenshot didn't save for whatever reason but lmao god damn that was amazing.

I do however have this one from act 6 gold drops killing zombies outside of town with 140m toughness.

So silly.
zfRmFhb.jpg