Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My Andy helmet is up to 1.5M per reroll and I still can't get CC on the fucking thing -_-

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
You'll almost never have to make that choice. Maybe a well rolled Andy's where you have to choose between 20% elemental or 6% CC(or reroll the IAS?). No other slot forces you choose 2 out of 3: +elemental, CC, CD.
There's other legendaries where you can get put in that position. If you get a SoJ with the wrong +elemental% damage type you have to decide between rerolling the elemental damage to the one you want or rerolling one of the random primaries to crit chance. The same goes for the glove slot legendaries with +%elemental damage on them. In fact the vast majority of characters that ever loot a Magefist or Frostburn will have to choose between elemental% and crit chance, the only exceptions being characters that naturally are using mostly fire/cold or the ones that get really lucky and roll crit chance naturally.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I just started twitching at the mention of re rolling anything on a SoJ ...oh the cost ...oh the pain.

Would you like +450 vit or + 470 vit on that SoJ? Raaaaaaaaaaahh

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I just started twitching at the mention of re rolling anything on a SoJ ...oh the cost ...oh the pain.

Meh it just starts at a higher price, but it doesn't increase. When you reroll rings/amulets, you pay like 300k every reroll for the gem but the reroll itself doesn't have a cost so it never gets to 5millions per reroll like it can if you're rerolling another slot. So it sucks if you're lucky but it's great if you're unlucky.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
They need to have one flat rate for rerolling items. Especially if you keep getting the same stats on an item. I once got all vitality three times in a row on pair of boots.

I also wish they would do this but I doubt it will ever happen. Make smart loot smarter by allowing items to have specific elemental affixes affording to your build. If my build is primary lightning then weapons and gear can drop with lightning stats instead of Holy, fire or arcane.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?

Farm a level 60 one if you can, they reroll for nearly free and can still do 50% crit damage/6% crit/30% elite bonus/20% elemental. Mainstat suffers a bit is all.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
They need to have one flat rate for rerolling items. Especially if you keep getting the same stats on an item. I once got all vitality three times in a row on pair of boots.
Rings and amulets are a flat rate. It's one flawless imperial topaz per reroll, no increasing gold cost. Of course, that topaz costs 900,000 gold, but at least the price doesn't increase each click!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I finally got a new SoJ last night as something like my 35th ring drop since 2.0.

....and it rolled with 95 more dex, 17% less crit dmg, and poison damage instead of fire, when compared to my perfect level 60 one. Thanks for the soul, I guess?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah some slots are awful to roll. Rolling a crusader shield just right is a fucking pain too cause it can roll EVERYTHING, same for quivers or wiz/WD offhands.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah some slots are awful to roll. Rolling a crusader shield just right is a fucking pain too cause it can roll EVERYTHING, same for quivers or wiz/WD offhands.
THIS a million times. Christ I've wasted like a bazllion gold on my shield.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Doing a 3 man t3 rift runs yielded very little Legs. We did however get two smolderings out of 4 rift guardians. All in all we ended up with 2 legs (no set items) & 2 smolderings a piece in about 3 hours of gameplay. Doing casual CoA chest runs would yield 4 to 5 legs an hour (and by casual I mean watching Top Gear, and doing the runs at the commercial breaks). Granted we leveled 3 paragons doing the rift runs, got a ton of rares which we gave to one guy because he was in need of mats, but I am still having a hard time comprehending how doing pure chest runs can yield so much more legs than doing rifts which IMO have as many chests available to pop as CoA did. Meanwhile two other folks were doing Manglemaw and were hitting about 5ish legs per hour. Again I submit to you that we were killing rare packs, uniques, and purps in greater frequency than their MangleMaw runs and yet they were getting a greater drop rate than we did.

I have a running theory that adventure mode has a lower leg drop rate overall than storyline mode. It could be just bad RNG, but it always seems better to run mindless bullshit over and over again than actually play the game the designers want you to. My thought is they need to either guarantee a legendary on rift guardians, or at the very least guarantee a smoldering. I honestly did not notice a difference in the leg drop rate last night compared to any other night. Instead of nerfing redundant, mind numbing game play, they need to make the carrot bigger for adventure mode.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Also found another annoying bug, the "follower gains every skill" follower legendaries are bugged and don't work properly. At some random point (I have no idea what causes it, but if you play for an hour or two it'll definitely happen) after you equip it, it simply stops working and the follower reselects their skills at random. There's no indication on the follower UI that this has happened, but you can see your DPS drop if the passive crit/attack speed auras got unselected and you can definitely notice that the follower stops using whatever ability from each tier got unselected.

You can fix it by unequipping the item and re-equipping it, but it will bug out again eventually.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sources not being able to reroll their damage range and shields not being able to reroll the innate block chance are both pretty gay too. Innate block chance being a thing is just plain retarded to begin with imo. They should have just given all rare shields 15% and all legendaries 20-25%, instead of making it possible for an otherwise perfect item to be shit because it rolled at 10% or 18% block.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider

I also wish they would do this but I doubt it will ever happen. Make smart loot smarter by allowing items to have specific elemental affixes affording to your build. If my build is primary lightning then weapons and gear can drop with lightning stats instead of Holy, fire or arcane.
This is about the worst possible thing they could do in a game where the entire end game and replay-ability comes from the loot hunt.

Dis

Confirmed Male
So apparently running ACT V abandoned camp on T6 is the new CoT chest run. All the cool kids are doing it.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Unless the item is close to BiS; if I see that a flawless imperial gem is required for a reroll, it instantly makes me say 'fuck that shit', leave the mystic and throw said item into the stash to gather dust

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I ran a lot of T2 rifts last night with some friends and I felt the legendary drop rate was actually worse than before. Usually one of us would get something per run or every other run, but last night there was several dry runs with nothing, not even plans. RNG of course, and I'm not complaining as I am having fun, just an observation.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I netted something like 8 legendary 1 set in 2 hours of t2 rifts and 1 hour of t1, all completely terrible. By the time I had 7 at about 2 hours in one of the other people in group still only had 1.