Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I can even trade gear with my wife. I keep forgetting I cant. I do some runs, get some crap legendaries or duplicate legs. I tell her, hey I got my 3rd mempo drop, you can just reroll the int stat. Oh wait, never mind, I cant even trade with people on the same LAN as me. Whole concept is quite silly.
I'm sure it's been posted before, but they pretty much have to do the BoA thing. Third party trading sites steal accounts. Blizzard is not keen on having to hire hundreds of customer support people to restore hacked accounts for a game with no monthly fee.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
And I shall get you a tiny violin for you to play your sad song of angst and enrage timers. You know, timers you haven't had to deal with for over a year.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
holy shit I am the same as everyone else... all these fucking Blackthornes everywhere...

Coat and Amulet and 2 belts dropped for me, then I got a third belt from gambling. Only set pieces I've gotten so far.

Dis

Confirmed Male
I think I have 4 pieces of Blackthorne's drop. I have had one Tal Rasha piece drop.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
My best drops to date were a Thunderfury that rolled STR and I had 1 set piece drop, Crusader set. Both of these on my main, a Monk. I was so excited because it wasn't Blackthorne. Ha.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I got Zuni BP on my first Malth kill, nothing after that. Few Blackthorne's and Traveler's Pledges, nothing crazy. I personally don't mind the drop rate, it gives me something to look forward to.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I've seen 2 pieces of blackthornes, all absolutely shit.. and then some really awful set ring twice.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've been playing since launch and I have yet to see a single set item of any level drop. EVER.
I've gotten the same set item twice since loot 2.0 dropped, otherwise that's it. Both lvl 60 and lvl 70 versions of that fucking traveler's necklace

Xevy

Log Wizard
Let's assume I've played 8 hours every day since RoS, because I probably have. I've gotten 1 inna's, 1 lightning monk chest, 1 2hstaff monk helm, and probably 10 or so other set items including those fucking skeleton rings. I'd say I average a set piece every 10+ hours of gameplay on T2+. Not awful, but definitely makes set have a lot of pressure of not sucking balls.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I've gotten almost every set plans, about 9 pieces of blackthorne(4 of them are belts), 2 of the skeleton rings, 1 traveller something and one danetta xbow(which was the one I had as a lvl 60 version, so that was kinda nice even though since the other one is 67 the set is still unusable for combat anyway so not particularily useful upgrade). Only class set item I found was a natalya during 2.0 but since RoS I haven't found a single one. It's kinda annoying how you can't control or influence what's gonna drop at all. On my crusader I got like 6 one handed weapons and only one two handed, I also got 3 mempos, 5goldskins(2 of them were gambled), 3 aquila as legendaries.

Just the way it is but yeah it's frustrating at times when you keep finding the same shit, and it's well, shit. Blackthorne especially, because pretty much every fucking blackthorne is shit until you reroll it, it simply cannot roll good stats because the forced stats are shit on it. You can make decent blackthornes with rerolls(belt/chest/legs mostly iirc) but not without. The set bonus is alright I guess if you can fit 2 pieces, but it's hardly worth it if you have legendaries with affixes in the slot because they're all pretty much going to be better.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Sweet.. I can do T3 pretty easily, i just move incredibly slow with this build now. Since i have absolutely no movement speed buffs lol
Good shit!

I really wish i could find the shrine gloves, and a reapers fear.. i'd be str8 beast mode *sniffle*
Holy Shotgun is great lol
what build are you using?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Two Blackthornes Legs here!

I have literally all the good rings and a good amount of random quality of weapons, very little of anything else.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Hey Chris, did you get an invite to the EU Rerolled clan yet? I saw you mentioned it a few days ago

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I've found 5 blackthornes belts since the patch, 0 of the other blackthorns. It's especially super irritating because I need Tal Rasha belt, so every time I see green set item belt drop, I get all giddy. Then I Id it and am like THIS SHIT AGAIN?

Lenaldo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thought it would be cool if they had some sort of guild leveling system and one of the unlocks was in-guild trading.... then add a system for people to "llevel" up in the guild so you couldn't just guild hop... this would allow some trading with friends/family but prevent a lot of the black-market stuff.