Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Sikahn

Molten Core Raider
So i found the helm from a cache that reduced your resource cost by 30% if you havent been damaged for 5 sec, swapped out blur for the shield passive that pops if you dont take dmg for the same 5 secs. Running around with 95% uptime 40% resource reduction feels hax as hell

I can spam 8-10ish FO from full resource

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah it's used on DH too, just having range is good enough, you can also run the dodge passive if you want(increases dodge until you dodge) and smokescreen can also be used. With it and Cindercoat, Cluster Arrow becomes ridiculously easy to sustain.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hm I'm interested in that as well. With the Fire runed Seismic Slam I generally keep everything at bay but it is very, very fury hungry of a build.

Hake_sl

shitlord
So i found the helm from a cache that reduced your resource cost by 30% if you havent been damaged for 5 sec, swapped out blur for the shield passive that pops if you dont take dmg for the same 5 secs. Running around with 95% uptime 40% resource reduction feels hax as hell

I can spam 8-10ish FO from full resource
resource reduction is often underestimated, but for many classes / build it's simply the best stat. this helm is godly
wink.png

Sikahn

Molten Core Raider
Also im nearly afraid to mention it, but because i know it will be fixed sooner or later anyway, if your a wiz and not using electrocute/lightening blast your doing it wrong.
Currently hits for double the other gen spells (even ones with higher tooltip dmg) and is piercing aoe

niss_sl

shitlord
Does anyone know if I need to be level 70 to get the guaranteed leg drop from malthael?
I can farm bounties from 65 since I don?t want to get a lowby legendary

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
You get the 100% legendary from malthiel anytime after level 61. Still makes more sense to wait till 70, as if you get it at 65, it will be a level 65 item and you will be sad later if it's one of the harder to get legendaries!

Nadiar

Silver Knight of the Realm
Also im nearly afraid to mention it, but because i know it will be fixed sooner or later anyway, if your a wiz and not using electrocute/lightening blast your doing it wrong.
Currently hits for double the other gen spells (even ones with higher tooltip dmg) and is piercing aoe
I'm pretty sure that the double hitting from piercing spells is just a UI quirk on how scrolling damage works. If anyone has a capture card they should be able to figure it out.

Sikahn

Molten Core Raider
I could be wrong but im pretty sure its not a ui/visual bug, its hitting for double the dmg per hit than other gens even single target...

Hake_sl

shitlord
I really don't understand why people use electrocute (or any of the low damage spell that cost 0 AP). You can sustain spells that do 5-10x that damage like disintegrate or ray of frost... every time i see a wizard with electrocute + frozen orb and him using electrocute 90% of the time it breaks my dps heart. Myself I run ray of frost (+source that makes it pierce) + frozen orb, and I don't understand why people don't copy that...

Hake - Communauté - Diablo?*III(that might be in french, sorry
tongue.png
)

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Yeah, let me get right on grabbing that one specific legendary. Brb doing Meph run for that... Oh right I can't farm specific legendaries.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I run disintegrate, have 4 arcane power on crit, with a 54% crit rate. If I just channel disintegrate for 6-9 seconds, my arcane power runs out, so I use a free signature spell as something to cast while it regens. Don't know how you can expect to infinitely channel disintegrate without running out of power unless you use a bunch of legacy +10 arcane power on crit items or something.

My wiz:Zio - Community - Diablo III

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hake, if disintegrate was easy to run, you wouldn't be using the cost reduction rune on Ray of Frost to make it cost almost half as much as Disintegrate. You can run ray of frost because it has a cost reduction rune AND because you have the legendary that make it not suck, but for the most part you can't sustain a spender spam unless using an extremely slow 2H with a lot of cost reduction stacked, high crit and some apoc(which with a 2H is a lot more limited since you don't get the OH for it). If you have the right gear and can afford to not use signature spells, it's probably going to be better(would still need to run a comparison with black ice vs the cost reduction rune at the expense of having to slot a free spell instead of arcane orb and use it every now and then), but that's quite a big if. It's just easier to gear for normal usage.

It's a bit like saying "I don't understand why people use a hatred builder on DH, with shrine gloves, cindercoat and helm of pride you can run cluster arrow without ever using a builder, why don't people do that". The answer should be fairly obvious.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
rng is so good, play for like 4hours on my crusader nada, hop on my lvl 58 monk 2 legs within 10minutes of eachother both bracers.