Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are people using hundreds of keystones for those T6 (1) Rifts? Or are you doing a ton of splits then dumping them?

I spent 1500 shards and didnt get a set piece but going to go in when the double hits tonight or tomorrow.

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
Nutbro did testing on the BK set.

Basically it?s 325% average dps per second and it may crit. Doesn?t benefit from physical skill damage bonuses. This is exactly how the Odyn Son proc works, the only difference is that Odyn deals 100-120% "dps" per each of its 3 ticks while Oath deals 162.5% per tick twice per second.
So it does double-dip on crit/crit damage now. Doesn't scale with physical so I'll try it out in my lightning gear later. Getting a ton of +fury on gear like the BK set/paragon leads to a pretty high crit% on HOTA too.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Man double shards means doing level 1 T6 will give you 200. Or 40 gambles for most slots. Nuts.

Tenks

So it does double-dip on crit/crit damage now. Doesn't scale with physical so I'll try it out in my lightning gear later. Get a ton of +fury on gear like the BK set/paragon leads to a pretty high crit% on HOTA too.
Interesting. Still highly doubt the proc would be enough to overshadow SoH/Odyn combo, though. Will try it out though. Perhaps since I wouldn't be MH'ing SoH I could run Fire HOTA instead of Light.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Double xp and leg drops also, I'll stick around T2 with the way Kadala be working and with me bring broke =D

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider

So it does double-dip on crit/crit damage now. Doesn't scale with physical so I'll try it out in my lightning gear later. Getting a ton of +fury on gear like the BK set/paragon leads to a pretty high crit% on HOTA too.
I got this set the other day and was pumped up. Then I heard they sucked, and sure enough, they were underwhelming. But in a way I was glad because that proc goes off for EVERYTHING. Open stash? WHHHCHHHHWHHHCHHHWHHHCHHHH! Go on teleporter... WHHHHHHCHHHHHHWHHHHHCHHHHWHHHHHHCHHHQ! Break a jar, open a chest anything... So i rolled 8 Devastators to replace one. Now I'll have to go back and try them again.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
This level 1 T6 rift blood shard abusing confirms to me that no one tests anything at Blizzard

How the fuck did it go live? It's not like it's hard to predict/spot

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
It wasn't anything new. People knew about that shit back when people were trying to abuse gambling from "loot tables" weeks ago. It's not like they didn't know about it.

Maybe they didn't think people would care about mass farming blood shards now that you can get sets from Kadala but...

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
Buddy started with the level 1 T6 rifts when I got home. First leg I gamble is the earth pants, now I have all four pieces. Gives me the option to run earth+IK which should be nice, though giving up hexing pants may not be worth it.

Tenks

Buddy started with the level 1 T6 rifts when I got home. First leg I gamble is the earth pants, now I have all four pieces. Gives me the option to run earth+IK which should be nice, though giving up hexing pants may not be worth it.
I may try and get all four as well. If you get well rolled gloves (main/CC/CHD) to swap out for your Magefist you could then remove RRoG from the build. So you could swap in a fire SOJ. It would be a wash in fire% damage but would give you 30% more elite damage. This assumes you are also abusing Unity.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
It wasn't anything new. People knew about that shit back when people were trying to abuse gambling from "loot tables" weeks ago. It's not like they didn't know about it.

Maybe they didn't think people would care about mass farming blood shards now that you can get sets from Kadala but...
It wasn't anything new you are correct but prior you were not able to run level 1 T6 and get 100 shards and then gamble the torment only gear

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
I may try and get all four as well. If you get well rolled gloves (main/CC/CHD) to swap out for your Magefist you could then remove RRoG from the build. So you could swap in a fire SOJ. It would be a wash in fire% damage but would give you 30% more elite damage. This assumes you are also abusing Unity.
Yea unfortunately I've been trying a while to get fire SoJ and haven't gotten one (lightning and physical currently are the only two I've seen). I actually have quadfecta leap gloves (strength, CC, CHD, cooldown reduction) so they're pretty good. Alternatively I could go shoulders/gloves/pants + cindercoat + aughild helm/bracers with rorg. I've been using aughild chest/bracers since I couldn't drop shoulders or helm for cindercoat before (like I said I don't use HOTA so it wasn't a critical issue not having it before, but it's free fire% now).

They just had a 15 minute countdown to turn off the servers but my friend and I both got kicked at 9 minutes saying our game was out of date, heh.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
So its confirmed when they brought it down now that the double is up?

We getting all of them also? like 2x kadala drops, 2x shards, 2x gold, 2x xp?

Tenks

Yea unfortunately I've been trying a while to get fire SoJ and haven't gotten one (lightning and physical currently are the only two I've seen). I actually have quadfecta leap gloves (strength, CC, CHD, cooldown reduction) so they're pretty good. Alternatively I could go shoulders/gloves/pants + cindercoat + aughild helm/bracers with rorg. I've been using aughild chest/bracers since I couldn't drop shoulders or helm for cindercoat before (like I said I don't use HOTA so it wasn't a critical issue not having it before, but it's free fire% now).

They just had a 15 minute countdown to turn off the servers but my friend and I both got kicked at 9 minutes saying our game was out of date, heh.
If you swap out the RoRG and move away from Aughild's you could bracer with Strongarm to get the 30% debuff if you move your Leap rune to Arreat. Possibly use the suck-in Ground Stomp rune to maintain the debuff between Leap cooldowns as well.

Tenks

So its confirmed when they brought it down now that the double is up?

We getting all of them also? like 2x kadala drops, 2x shards, 2x gold, 2x xp?
AFAIK they turn on/off those buffs hot to the server without downtime. I believe this downtime is to fix the crashing issue in rifts.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Diablo 3 Two Year Anniversary Drop Buff : Diablo

They announced the Pre-ROS buff on the Korean site first. I would imagine this will hit all regions.

Translation via Google Translate: Two years ago, on May 15 , opened the door of the burning hell unveiled to the world of Diablo III . Over time, gradually Diablo III came through the second birthday.

Diablo III to commemorate the second anniversary of Sanctuary to defend all those connected with the game you special offers! 1 week from May 15 legend items in the game increased by 100% and the probability of obtaining crack three fragments can be obtained also doubled . This effect is enhanced second anniversary Thursday, May 15, at noon ( 24:00 ) begins on May 22 and lasts until Thursday night . (Friday 0:00 to end)

So You Have a pleasant stay in Nepal RAM veterans! We appreciate your interest and support , and will want the best luck with your adventures!

Second anniversary of the PC version is only available buffs . This strengthening effect is applied to all of the characters being gameplay ,bonuses stack with other similar applications.

TL;DR: Legendaries and Shards Getting buffed by 100% from May 15th to May 22.
Yeah.. legendaries, shards and xp getting buffed 100%.

GG lvl1 T6 runs for 200 shards

Recalcitrant_sl

shitlord
If you swap out the RoRG and move away from Aughild's you could bracer with Strongarm to get the 30% debuff if you move your Leap rune to Arreat. Possibly use the suck-in Ground Stomp rune to maintain the debuff between Leap cooldowns as well.
I don't know how people do that and actually live on T6. Well, I do know. Most of them were abusing the 50% damage reduction with the IK bug on top of unity- I know the couple streamers doing solo rifts were basically advertising it. I've tried strongarms/arreat but my survivablity is just so much better with the stun on leap (leap three times, whirlwind out before it wears off). I'll probably try it again now that I run diamonds instead of rubies, but I think it just doesn't fit my playstyle- leaping into a firechains pack and allowing them to run around you while your slow ass comes out of leap animation makes me cringe.