Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Cum with us bae, I've never tried Marvel Heroes and might in a couple of weeks since I play everything anyway.
Marvel heroes to me is still the best of the lot. I just wish it was more dark in its story and enviroment and also had visual armor/weapon graphics cause I like seeing sparkly shit...

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I haven't played Marvel Heroes since it first came out. Back then, it just made me annoyed that it wasn't as good as the X-Men legends games. Has it improved much or is it the same game?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I haven't played Marvel Heroes since it first came out. Back then, it just made me annoyed that it wasn't as good as the X-Men legends games. Has it improved much or is it the same game?
MH is amazing now. Possibly the best ARPG on the market. It has gotten a bit convoluted and confusing lately though which is why I've stopped playing. But it is really, really fun.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Marvel heroes to me is still the best of the lot. I just wish it was more dark in its story and enviroment and also had visual armor/weapon graphics cause I like seeing sparkly shit...
Any difficulty in the end game or is just PRASS buttons to win? I know you guys hitting 30 remember that Xmen arcade game that was awesome as hell.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Any difficulty in the end game or is just PRASS buttons to win? I know you guys hitting 30 remember that Xmen arcade game that was awesome as hell.
It isn't incredibly difficult, I would say it's equal to current T5-6 on Diablo 3. It just has a lot of features, lots of characters, and constant updates (new characters monthly, they rework old characters on a monthly schedule to make sure everyone remains fun, new features monthly, and new overall content every few months). When it comes down to game development and game updates, you cannot beat Gazillion/this game. And hell, they actually listen and care about the community feedback!

They also have a whole raid zone...

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I remember it at 24 son. Local amusement park had it in their indoor arcane and it was the best. Nightcrawler/Colossus for the win.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The main thing I am curious about is how long each Season is going to last. I have heard people say 2-3 months but knowing Blizzard it could be a year before they patch the game again with a new season. Although I am somewhat excited to start with everyone from scratch it is also lame that it looks like there is a total of about 8 season only items and judging by past design 7 of those 8 will be dogshit shard fodder so it really kills any reason to season at all. Non-season you still get the Gem's, Hellfire Amulet, the new item that adds a weapon socket for free, and the rerolled legendaries but you get to keep all your paragon levels so meh. Seems a shame they didn't add between 50-100 new season only items, and some cool as shit ones that you couldn't wait to get your hands on.

The new goblin greed rift trivializes money so that's a plus for anyone not already sitting on 50 billion gold, and the greater rift system seems cool enough. I am pretty sure after the 100th GR people are quickly going to go back losing interest, time will tell though.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Each season is supposed to have a unique transmog slot you earn, and in their tavern talk they seemed really focused on putting in more legendaries to bring weaker skills into their own. Based on that it seems like they will TRY to do season reasonably quickly, but yea who knows.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The new goblin greed rift trivializes money so that's a plus for anyone not already sitting on 50 billion gold, and the greater rift system seems cool enough.I am pretty sure after the 100th GR people are quickly going to go back losing interest, time will tell though.
Isn't that the nature of the beast with arpg's? It takes a special person to stick to just one as their main game year round. D3 just had their first paragon 1000, if not already, at what point does it just become depressing?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
First rift got like 3 uniques and 2 recipes, second got nothing except keystone, ran lvl 10 Grift, end boss dropped nothing (lol shower of loot, like 6 items total) 2 gems I can't use since I have no sockets. Salvaged the rest of the legos to reroll stat on bracers into crit, never got a crit despite there being like 5 possible stats.

This game still sucks

Chris

Potato del Grande
Seems a shame they didn't add between 50-100 new season only items, and some cool as shit ones that you couldn't wait to get your hands on.
That would take man hours away that they could be using on building motorbikes.

I can only imagine the hellish world of red tape, multiple tiers of management, being asked to work on another game and maybe even bad tools which a designer would have to go through to add one item to the game. They should have interns making new stuff all day, we could all design a decent item in 5 minutes right now and stick it on a recoloured item with a stock particle effect as a minimum.

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Well, Level 10 Rift istn exactly high... no surprise there. I am also only at 20-23 and i get between 1-3 Legs from the boss. Works for me.
Besides that, i got 4 greens today who were NOT blackthorns. Happy so far.

A good reason to play Crusader more often now:

rrr_img_74822.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Grifts aren't meant for loot anyway. They are for gems(and upgrading them) and XP. Regular rifts are for items. Goblin realm is for gold. Bounties are for killing yourself.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's a bug with regular rifts right now, where if you get Imps you probably aren't going to be able to complete it. They aren't counting towards the Rift Guardian as much as they should or possibly at all. Also some people (like me) aren't having any Greater rift keys or goblin portals open so far. Could be terrible luck but I've gotten more than a dozen legos from rifts and no Grift key yet.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
No goblin portals for me yet and I even got the room full of them. Probably my punishment managing to kill all of them.

I honestly don't know what the spawn rate is supposed to be.