Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got my 4th marauders set piece last night and I have the quiver that gives you 2 more sentries. I have never played DH before so I did some searching for a marauder/sentry build and all the posts I found were pretty old. I used a frost build that a guy was doing t6 with but that build is older than legendary gems so there is probably better ones available now. Regardless of how outdated, this put me from soloing T3 to soloing T6 and I blew through a level 25 rift solo and could probably go higher.

How much better will 2 more pieces of marauders make this and if anybody has a good build or link to something more recent for marauders DH let me know.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Any chance we'll be able to rebind our left mouse hotbar to something else and use left mouse for force move? Am I just retarded? I feel like Hardcore is that much harder without left click force move.

It's a steep learning curve coming from Path of Exile where we can force move with left click.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Builds are pretty much the same. Take Preperation with the Hatred rune, Sentry with the cold rune, Companions (you get them all so rune doesn't matter), Vault (whatever rune you prefer), Hatred Generator (If you don't have a bow/quiver that uses a spender as a generator then I suggest evasive fire and the rune that gives you 7 hatred per shot) and Spender (I use Cluster Arrow but many of the spenders are fine and it boils down to preference).

For passives you want Custom Engineering and Awareness. The others are a toss up based on play style, some people like Cull the Weak, some like Ballistics and some like Archery. If you use a rocket based CA spender then Ballistics is by far and above the best.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Also for cold you want to use Marauder's BP and Pride's Fall helmet. For fire you want Cinder and use Marauder's helmet.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Also for cold you want to use Marauder's BP and Pride's Fall helmet. For fire you want Cinder and use Marauder's helmet.
Pretty much this as well. The Pride's Fall helmet is out of Act 3 bounty boxes and Cindercoats are from selling your children to RNJesus.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It seems more difficult to get a cinder on DH since it seems every time a legendary BP drops it is a cloak

penalty_sl

shitlord
I got my 4th marauders set piece last night and I have the quiver that gives you 2 more sentries. I have never played DH before so I did some searching for a marauder/sentry build and all the posts I found were pretty old. I used a frost build that a guy was doing t6 with but that build is older than legendary gems so there is probably better ones available now. Regardless of how outdated, this put me from soloing T3 to soloing T6 and I blew through a level 25 rift solo and could probably go higher.

How much better will 2 more pieces of marauders make this and if anybody has a good build or link to something more recent for marauders DH let me know.
2.1.2 Cold Cluster Solo GR45+ Capable - Demon Hunter - Diablo III Builds - Diablo Fans

I've been following this cold cluster build. That site is great for looking up builds quick.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gamble Cindercoat on a monk.
...and monks still have to make a DH to gamble for Leoric's Helm. So goddamn annoying that with all the changes they've made to Kadala that they've never bothered to break down the items she sells at least a little. Mainly class items and weapons, those are the most infuriating.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Tried to troll CA dmg on my rucksack and failed prolly 20 times and its almost 2 million gold per reroll. At this point its easier for me to try and gamble another fucksack than keep rolling it.

Fuck the RNG bullshit is bad enough, the fact that the gold amount keeps going up is fucking retarded. Why theres even a gold sink in a game with zero trading blows my fucking mind to begin with.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Yeah doing full clears of rifts in 4 man with boon of the hoarder up is crazy. I'm sitting on like 200 mil, every time I reroll something I just throw it on. It gets pretty nuts. I might have overstated, it might be more like 8 million per run. When I run some tonight I will record a couple of rifts. At level 25 almost every mob drops crazy amounts of cash. Most I have seen in one pile is 130k but I will get spurts where my counter hits 300k plus.