Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Anyone able to invite to a clan. Been looking for some peeps to play with in the evening.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So just tested it. If I move my Boon gem out of my stash on my non-seasonal, I instantly get another to drop from doing a Grift. Go back to my seasonal, do a Grift, nothing. Dunno what's going on. But yea so far gold doesn't matter for me... so far...
While I guess this is possible, it was probably just RNG and you happen to get it after. Again, I never touched anything on my nonseason characters the gem was still sitting in stash but it took a great deal of grifts before I happened to come across it. Honestly, I think it's just has a lower chance to drop in grifts to help with the RNG of getting a vault run.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Leveling DH, had almost forgotten how garbage the first 15ish levels are, it's nice when your only "aoe" is hungering arrow for 12levels or whatever it is you get Bola/Chakram at.

Evasive shot looks pretty broken too, I guess they changed something on it, cause now it only does a very small roll but that means it basically counts as super fast stutter step, so with a really slow weapon(like any 2H xbow while lvling), you actually hit like 2-3times as fast by getting your back stuck to a wall and spamming it. Seems kinda weird design.
Leveling up the first season character is a long shitty process, if you see me on feel free to ask. I am usually willing to help boost someones character if they ask. Honestly, 90% of the time the clan chat is dead so I would rather have more 70's to grind shit out with.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty much this as well. The Pride's Fall helmet is out of Act 3 bounty boxes and Cindercoats are from selling your children to RNJesus.
got the full 6pc of marauders and an ancient cindercoat dropped for me tonight so I'll have to give the fire build a try.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Inna's is ridiculously good. The pieces I am wearing are worse than the gear they replaced, but it doesn't even matter. The extra spirit allowed me to switch up a bunch of stuff in my build and I can pretty comfortably (though not quickly) do T6 now.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Leveling up the first season character is a long shitty process, if you see me on feel free to ask. I am usually willing to help boost someones character if they ask. Honestly, 90% of the time the clan chat is dead so I would rather have more 70's to grind shit out with.
Oh it's fine I play euro anyway, and I was only bitching at the first 10ish levels(aka 15mins or whatever) of DH, once you get past those, class levels super easily and it's fun to play. But like not giving DH a single aoe for the first 10levels is such a weird decision when pretty much every encounter is a bunch of trash mobs together, and they never changed it. Why is Impale the first spender you get rather than Chakram or Elemental Arrow is really the only issue I have with the class, leveling wise.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Shout out to Janx for hooking me up with a powerlevel/geargrind last night, enjoying the Barb and watching him wreck shit with Raekor's has me excited to try it out. Got some great drops to start (as well as the gifted Maximus <3) almost para 400 on my non season monk and never saw the never die follower item and already have one and a low level unity, managed to scoop an ancient barb set weapon (the 1h) kind of wish that was something else but can try to build around it later on.

Needless

Toe Sucker
doo rag of jerome is a game changer for WDs to get into higher torments, grats.

I got my rorg last night and my innas chest immediately afterwards which let me have my 4p bonus for both sunwokos and innas... the amount of DPS increase on that is insane lol

still want to play a barb as an alt tho i think, DHs are great but they're pretty boring to me with the whole sit back and sentry build they rely on.. even though i got my DH to 70 last night incredibly fast with all the exp items + gem of ease.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah I found a 27% elite dmg SOJ and put my elite damage gem in it's socket. And found 3 Rogs in 7 caches and one of them had crit + attck speed (More FLAYERS BABY) Put the 2500% over 10sec poison gem on it for plague of toad destruction and since my haunt already gives 20% dmg boost based on poison damage (the gem adds another 10% damage amp) applicaton and I have over 50% poison damage on gear it works out great.

Also crafted Ancient Cain gloves with 950int/vit on them for that juicy 50% MF and 50% bonus xp

Now I need to get more armor/resists and hp to move into T6. Haven't procced cheat death yet in t2/3 so I'm looking pretty solid.

Hardcore is pretty scary.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
doo rag of jerome is a game changer for WDs to get into higher torments, grats.

I got my rorg last night and my innas chest immediately afterwards which let me have my 4p bonus for both sunwokos and innas... the amount of DPS increase on that is insane lol

still want to play a barb as an alt tho i think, DHs are great but they're pretty boring to me with the whole sit back and sentry build they rely on.. even though i got my DH to 70 last night incredibly fast with all the exp items + gem of ease.
Eh, there's no 'sit back and sentry' build anymore. Sentries do jack shit for damage in high GRs, they are just there to buff your own skills and put out an AE slow for Bane of the Trapped. The days of using T&T and Enforcer and letting sentries do all the work are gone.

----------------------

I really wish they'd get rid of Unity and rebalance the game around nobody having it anymore. I've got one Unity and all three never-die tokens, and I've hit a brick wall. Kadala won't give me one, and despite the fact that about a third of the legendary drops I get are rings I still can't find a second one. The fact that the whole GR game is designed around something that should have been considered a bug and been fixed a year ago is straight up retarded.

Column_sl

shitlord
Well they are introducing micro transactions into D3 starting in China. Everything from exp boosts to cosmetics

A new currency called "Platinum"
Timed experience boosts
New cosmetic items including wings, non-combat pets, and character portraits
References to stash space and character slot expansions
A new UI interface that references the above information

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Has blizzard ever said why they won't give barbs a cheat death passive like every other class has?
They have. I can't find the blue post, it's at least a couple months old. But it basically amounted to "barbs tough, don't need puny passive".

I really wish they'd get rid of Unity and rebalance the game around nobody having it anymore. I've got one Unity and all three never-die tokens, and I've hit a brick wall. Kadala won't give me one, and despite the fact that about a third of the legendary drops I get are rings I still can't find a second one. The fact that the whole GR game is designed around something that should have been considered a bug and been fixed a year ago is straight up retarded.
All that does is make everyone wear SoJ/RoRG all the time instead of SoJ/RoRG for T6 and Unity/RoRG for grifts. I agree that the impact and importance of Unity is too high, but I don't think removal is the right option.

File this under headscratchers:

Patch 2.2.0 Features and Data Mining - General Discussion - Blizz Tracker - Diablo Fans

Micro transactions for one region after trashing the AH?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Not sure how smart experience boosts are unless they are not usable in seasons. Other than that, pretty much expected and not a big deal. They needed a way to monetize the game and this will put them in competition with other games like Marvel Heroes and Path of Exile. With the Blizzard polish it could really pay off as long as they don't take years to make new content(yeah right).

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
All that does is make everyone wear SoJ/RoRG all the time instead of SoJ/RoRG for T6 and Unity/RoRG for grifts. I agree that the impact and importance of Unity is too high, but I don't think removal is the right option.
By remove I mean classify the "feature" that allows it to work with a never-die follower as a bug and fix it.

I've always thought RoRG was stupid and should never have existed at all, too. That item I'd prefer to see removed entirely and every set changed from 2/4/6 to 2/3/5. It would fuck with sets like SWK, but oh well.

As for SoJ/RoRG being the best in all cases if Unity stopped working the way it does now, there's a big difference between being optimized with BiS and being completely shut out of all further solo progression because you don't have 2 Unitys.

Not sure how smart experience boosts are unless they are not usable in seasons. Other than that, pretty much expected and not a big deal. They needed a way to monetize the game and this will put them in competition with other games like Marvel Heroes and Path of Exile. With the Blizzard polish it could really pay off as long as they don't take years to make new content(yeah right).
Why should a game people paid up to $100 for be put in competition with F2P titles like Marvel Heroes and PoE? Selling stash tabs and character slots is way over the line.