Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also quivers are one of/the hardest to reroll because there are about 50 different things it can roll.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you have already got it from there last season or non-season, it will drop from Grift guardians in the new season.
Not sure how it works, as I have it on my non-seasonal but it has not dropped in over 25 Grifts so far. I have every legendary gem but that one.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Any chance we'll be able to rebind our left mouse hotbar to something else and use left mouse for force move? Am I just retarded? I feel like Hardcore is that much harder without left click force move.

It's a steep learning curve coming from Path of Exile where we can force move with left click.
It's possible via AHK scripting, but it's gonna be kinda fucked up. Basically you'd want to rebind Left Mouse to Right Mouse(so you can still use menus and shit with your mouse, though if you didn't mind you could use a keyboard key instead), then rebind whatever key you set as force move to left mouse. It's only a matter of a few lines I think so should be easy enough to figure out. There's no way to do it from the base game though I don't believe.

Hmm on that patch, the fact they're actually remaking the file archiving system, it'd mean they're looking into another expansion no? You wouldn't remake that if you just planned to do a few life supports patches and let the game die I think. They haven't announced anything yet though, right? It'd be great to see new content, even if they don't add a new class.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
For force move I tried the suggestion of using mouse wheel (Scrolling). I set mouse wheel up/down both to force move and it works really well as each "tic" is a click.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Once you get Boon of the Hoarder in T6 it's not terrible. I get like 10 mill per run.
If they haven't changed it from like ~4 months back, the fastest gold farming was Ruins of Corvus (WP in Adventure, Act 5) on T6 with a Boon. 25+ Million per 10-15? minutes or so.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Not sure how it works, as I have it on my non-seasonal but it has not dropped in over 25 Grifts so far. I have every legendary gem but that one.
That's weird. I never got it in S1 (didn't play) but got it in non-seasonal from a vault. Got all Legendary gems, including Boon, back-to-back while running low Grifts as a fresh 70 in S2...

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Then that's really dumb but not all that surprising, since all the other gems drop if they aren't in your inventory/stash - equipped on another character.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Someone earlier in thread said for it to drop in GR's you need to have had it in non-season/S1.
Ya. And I said, I HAVE it in non-season and it's not dropping in S2. So it's not that cut-and-dry OR I'm bugged I guess. Maybe I should make it drop again in non-season and see if that fixes it

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I got all of the normal legendary gems pretty quickly after hitting 70, I probably have run about 100 Grifts or so and finally got Boon of the Hoarder from a grift yesterday. That being said even without it and pissing away a fair bit of gold I am still sitting over 100million. It really isn't something anyone needs to farm for that hard as you wont really need it unless you are just crazy about rerolling crap gear 100 times.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
thanks this is just what i needed. he talks about "spamming companion" can you explain that? I am probably doing it wrong, I have all my companions from the set bonus, I let them do their thing I dont ever click the spell button for them
Companion - Bat - when you press the hotkey it gives you 50 hatred, but doesn't actually re-summon the companions or change anything in combat. So it's something you'll use along with Prep to keep full on hatred so you can CA as much as your heart desires.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Leveling DH, had almost forgotten how garbage the first 15ish levels are, it's nice when your only "aoe" is hungering arrow for 12levels or whatever it is you get Bola/Chakram at.

Evasive shot looks pretty broken too, I guess they changed something on it, cause now it only does a very small roll but that means it basically counts as super fast stutter step, so with a really slow weapon(like any 2H xbow while lvling), you actually hit like 2-3times as fast by getting your back stuck to a wall and spamming it. Seems kinda weird design.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
So just tested it. If I move my Boon gem out of my stash on my non-seasonal, I instantly get another to drop from doing a Grift. Go back to my seasonal, do a Grift, nothing. Dunno what's going on. But yea so far gold doesn't matter for me... so far...

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Can't you just get one the original way? Or is it just super annoying to do? I understand you have to do Greed's Vault or whatever, I guess it's rare shit and involves farming for several hours for it to spawn?

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
We got 3 greed realms in an hour the other night, I figured they had made them more common. Haven't seen once since though, so probably just RNG.