Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm still playing in RR with my friend (another Barb), but the season is pretty much over for most guildies. No one streams on Twitch any more and the next interest in the game will probably be PTR.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Will be interested to see how that all pans out. Will wait for the PTR dataminers to get their hands on it.
Lots of great sounding changes in that. I would assume the Kanai cube legendary effect pull won't be on anything/everything you want as some effects I'm sure are OP as shit when put on others (hello flying dragon and any other monk weapon)

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Yay! No more Trials. Also, I'm hoping

We've also made changes that create a better balance between the time you spend exploring and clearing Nephalem or Greater Rifts, and the time you spend facing the Rift Guardian
Means no more 50% or more snooze fest on the RG.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I assume they've given no patch ETA? I'm guessing probably 2+ months since it will be PTR soon(tm).

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Question is will they finally fix the monster affix problem of unavoidable damage from things like jailer and frozen, biggest annoyance with the game is you have to decide which one you want to one shot you with no chance of out playing the ability.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
With the current plan, the passives you get by breaking down Legendary items with special effects in Kanai's Cube do not replace passive skills on your character, but are instead part of a separate set of passives that are specifically stored within the cube. You can store as many special effects as possible in the cube, but only a limited number can be active at a given time (currently, this is three: one weapon effect, one armor effect, and one jewelry effect). Hope that helps!
Probably good for weapons and armor because they are relatively balanced. Might even fix certain weapons having a socket affix by default. Extra jewelry slot seems OP though, especially with F+R now.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The patch preview looks nice but doesn't say anything about drop rates so I'm wondering if that will change at all. I guess just the extra Torment ranks help with that somewhat though.

ex-genj

Golden Squire
How was the season 3 patch? First one I skipped but will probably come back for 4 if it gets good reviews.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Can anyone hook up me and my buddy (both monks) who just started vanilla D3 on PS3? Anything would be cool. Had a bunch of maxed characters and files, lost em all due to a new console a while ago with no backup files. PSN: Verseia

Just bored, pretty fun game to fuck around with. Probably gonna end up getting Reaper of Souls since it looks like it adds a decent amount...

penalty_sl

shitlord
Honestly I'm surprised how well the devs are doing for this game. These new changes are everything people have been asking for and then some.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
If that patch doesn't get gutted, it definitely looks like one I'll be coming back for. Haven't played since S2.