Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Where is the best spot to farm forgotten souls? I have a bunch of stuff I need to reroll into other set pieces, but I know there's no way in hell I'll get it my first try. I'm assuming speed running rifts and hoping the RG drops a soul is the fastest? Or are the bonus caches worth it?

What's the breakpoint on the caches, by the way? In terms of when the mats increase. Normal - Master/T1-T6/T7-T10?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Meh night I guess
3x Del's
1x Vyrs
1x Tals
Paragon 84

No other good lego stuff though. Some LG though. Shrug. Still trying to get all the terminalogy and how shit works down.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
Anyone else notice they basically took bandit shrines out of the game? No one I know has seen one since the first day of the patch. Blizzard hates it when people have fun.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I had multiple bandit shrines over the weekend, so I can say they haven't been removed.

My WD is almost done with seasonal shit. Not sure I am going to bother continuing after I unlock the pet and portrait. Probably go back to my regular WD and start farming up ancients since there is nothing in season other than 1 legendary per class, and the cat mojo is... not all that great. That said I really really really like the changes to crafting. They chopped out all the legendary mats and made getting all your recipes a breeze.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Managed to get 6/6 of the new crusader set at around paragon 101. Got to 150 in like 2 hours after that, since my clearspeed went bananas. Felt incredible but still, it's dumb that being viable is gated behind 6 set but I guess that's how it is.

As soon as I get johanna's flail + the bracer I'll be pretty goddamn unstoppable. But still worse than a new dinged monk x)

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
I broke down a random level 10 legendary I got on my seasonal character and got a forgotten soul for it.

Thursday night I got at least one bandit shrine in every T7 split bounty party. Sunday morning I got one on my level 20 seasonal dude in Halls of Agony. They are still pretty common.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone else notice they basically took bandit shrines out of the game? No one I know has seen one since the first day of the patch. Blizzard hates it when people have fun.
I had one last night. They are still there

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Anyone able to power level a bit? I tried friday night but drinking and biking won out.
If it's on EU I can powerlevel, can't help you on US though.

And Bandits are kinda rare, only saw one since the hotfix nerf.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
If it's on EU I can powerlevel, can't help you on US though.

And Bandits are kinda rare, only saw one since the hotfix nerf.
US, though Janx and a RL buddy helped me out. I'm at paragon 50, so it's time to actually work toward real gear.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
So do Death's Breath still not drop until level 61? Seems dumb with the new cube recipes.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well that sucks, a friend of mine has a problem with Desolate Sands. Essentially has a black screen whenever he tries to go into the zone.

It seems it's a known issue related to AMD video card and newer drives 14.xx and over, works fine with 13.xx.

The problem is he's using windows 10 which automatically updates the drivers.

And since we play in Hardcore mode, he can't do rifts or grifts anymore since they can happen in Desolate Sands map. If there are mobs at the entrance he could die.
frown.png

Hopefully Blizzard or AMD fixes this soon as it's preventing us from playing right now.

Oh and fuck Microsoft for forcing updates on us.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well that sucks, a friend of mine has a problem with Desolate Sands. Essentially has a black screen whenever he tries to go into the zone.

It seems it's a known issue related to AMD video card and newer drives 14.xx and over, works fine with 13.xx.

The problem is he's using windows 10 which automatically updates the drivers.

And since we play in Hardcore mode, he can't do rifts or grifts anymore since they can happen in Desolate Sands map. If there are mobs at the entrance he could die.
frown.png

Hopefully Blizzard or AMD fixes this soon as it's preventing us from playing right now.

Oh and fuck Microsoft for forcing updates on us.
Opt out of the updates, degrade the drivers to 13.xx, and wait until Blizzard & AMD fix it.
First link from google:How to prevent automatic device driver updates on Windows 10

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Oh thanks, I didn't Windows 10 allowed you to stop updates.

Good to know. Forwarded it to my friend.

Thanks again.
smile.png

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I'm having a retarded amount of fun running around with my pet build WD. I cobbled together a bunch of junk and it turned out pretty decent with 5 zombie dogs, 1 Garg, 8 Fetishes, 15 other Fetishes and 1 spider from the Arach set. I'm a flithy casual and I just destroy everything on T7. I've never had a character that's such a laugh to play, especially since there was no real thinking behind my build until I got a few pieces of Zunis and thought, hmm, what the hell - pet build! The cube makes a world of difference. Reforging set pieces to the ones you need + upgrading yellows + unleashing legendary powers just makes for a ton of possibilities. It's the game it should have been. Super fun to play.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How is the max lvl of a Greater Rift available to run determined? Your Paragon lvl, attack power or some combo of all stats?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
No fucking clue. My seasonal WD was automagically dropped into a rank 12 on first try, and smashed it easily. After that it just depends on whether you succeeded in your last run and by how much. My regular WD just did rank 29 which is as far as I had gotten last season, and passed with 5 min to spare. Now I can open up to 31.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Running wizard this season. Almost got the 6 piece of the slow time set. Really fucking fun, class is awesome with the huge dot field.