Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Didn't work
It has recipes shown right on it, click the little scroll thingie to see them. Then you put the shit it says, and the shit it says come out actually comes out. Mostly it's a way to have some more control on getting specific items and also a massive material sink.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Draegan - Community - Diablo III

Ok got 5pc Dels and some other random shit. Still cant' find a 2nd ring/amulet for legendary gems. Cubed my Fulinator and RORG. Also have archon belt and archon offhand waiting for more pieces.

Got 2x Tals and 2xVyrs in the bank, but all the wrong pieces two double up on sets. Build I have now works really well though for T3 shit. I was to lazy to increase difficulty to see if it works.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Do you *want* one of the elemental absorb ones? Those are only good for fishing extremely high level grifts. BTW, Esoteric Alteration, once it reaches 25% DR, starts out-leveling the damage increase from grifts. It's your all-in-one elemental absorber.

derp...ignore comment about Esoteric Alteration and 25%, decimal points are hard. Still think it's a great gem and absorb necks are shit.
It was just a general complaint/observation. I've gotten zero variety in amulets. I need to craft a hellfire but I've got no idea yet how to farm the keys/mats correctly/craft the things yet.

Relatively comfortable at T8 so I should google it and get to it.

so is that EP 7 sided strike build super good?

my DH is like... absurdly geared already and i've been debating between a monk or WD alt to dick around with
The monk build is... somewhat odd imo. You are worthless against spread out trash but godly against stacked champs and trash. Also need a ton of cdr otherwise you stand around dick in hand doing piddly melee tickles while 7sided cools down.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
My Season 3 WD lucked the fuck out on first Hellfire Amulet. Got Pierce the Veil and useful stats. Anyone running with Helltooth set currently? I am curious about it, and might make the switch.

Troll_sl

shitlord
My Season 3 WD lucked the fuck out on first Hellfire Amulet. Got Pierce the Veil and useful stats. Anyone running with Helltooth set currently? I am curious about it, and might make the switch.
Helltooth + Jeram's bracer is going to be pretty sick. Hell, Jeram's alone is tits. I'd also go for an Obsidian Ring (either cubed or worn) for the CD reduction.

I've been using Jeram's + the ring + Frostburns with the cold rune on Wall. I can cover an entire screeen in walls, reducing damage by 25% for everyone and providing some good damage and CC.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Finally started a season char this morning but I was running helltooth NS over the weekend and that's the plan for the season.

The Beartooth build is gonna top the charts for a while. It's gonna be tough to beat the tank on swampland+totd. Suwong is probably more dps, tho.

Ironically helltooth is probably the better pet set now too, but with 3x Wrathgarg and dogs instead of fetishes. Unlike zuni where you use haunt or nado as a spender to sustain the 6p buff, using spenders with helltooth isn't some shitty bookeeping activity, it's also your main deeps.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm playing helltooth, other than having shit luck with weapons, it wrecks.

Pet builds are kinda dead, no real reason to run garg for anything other than early 70 gearing and dogs can be kinda useful at times and actually aren't too bad now with chilled to the bone but still you eventually replace them. You do run fetishes in helltooth though, with the belt of transcendance, permanent army of fetishes for basically free, they tank stuff and shit so it's nice and for farming easier stuff they activate Fierce Loyalty movement speed buff. Zuni's still good for Carnevil which is actually competitive if you have all the items, but Helltooth is just a lot easier to setup since you don't need every single piece, you can build over time, while Carnevil is pure garbage until you have at the very least dagger of darts and carnevil, and it's pretty bad until you have SMK/Jeram/6pc Zuni on top of it. Meanwhile Helltooth 2pc can carry you close to T6 on its own.

Arachyr 2pc is great too when you start gearing up, the spider does a ton of damage on static targets(aka bosses and shit). The rest of the set is kinda meh, even with Majuma or the firebat bracers, especially the whole having toad of hugeness up all the time where he gobbles elites and shit so you can't damage them for a while.

Oh and talking about ramah gifts, I got not one, not two, not even three but FOUR today. Dat RNG. Still waiting on a furnace or ancient Suwong/Scrimshaw though. Or even just a good ancient at all. All the ones I get are poop.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Oh and talking about ramah gifts, I got not one, not two, not even three but FOUR today. Dat RNG.
Hate chu bae.

My yang's hungers for that shit. I also have an ancient nats and an ancient calamity for the day i give that nats set a whirl lol

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got 1 gift in nearly 400 paragon last season, I didn't get an ancient weapon worth a crap the entire season either, so I at least had that going for me.

100 in so far this season and no gifts yet.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I just wish I could get my 2nd Helltooth piece to drop.
Don't pray for drops. Cube shit rates and gamble. I think of the two characters I've geared in 6 (wd) and 5/6 (monk). I've found from drops maybe 2 pieces of the set I was actually after. And ended up cubing them into another piece of the set.

230s ish paragon and no gifts. *shrug* I think I've only ever gotten 2 in total from any season.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good synergy with the Exploding Palm / 7SS gear, though once you get 2 pieces of Uliana's you can switch stuff up alot.

While using the Fuliminator buff, try using some Lightning based skills. Swap out Crippling Wave with Way of the Hundred Fists + Hands of Lightning, that should increase your dmg a good bit. Once you get 2 pieces of Uliana's (its 2pc perk is amazing), trash that Fist of Az wpn for its buff instead of Fulminators.

Maybe craft 3 pieces of the Aughilds set for the +15%dmg to elites, also switch out the Resist All gems for Dex.