Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
What is the lazy man's build for wizard success this season? I often play while watching TV and/or talking, so it can't require a lot of thought.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What is the lazy man's build for wizard success this season? I often play while watching TV and/or talking, so it can't require a lot of thought.
Archon looks kinda braindead from what I've seen on streams, seems like a lot of spamming the first button over and over, and when you're out of archon you spam blizzards until it comes back up or something. Tal Rasha has the "rotation" aspect where you need to cast one of each element with your big hitter at the end and shit so while it's not hard it requires more thought and I'm not sure how Delsere works.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I only got to play with that delrasha build briefly but it was pretty fun. Lay down slow time and watch autometeors kill stuff. Didn't get to try out the new vyrs builds.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm running deals now. You run around casting time slow and tornado or meteor shower depending on gear. I have tornado spam atm. Then whatever else your gear dictates.

I don't have the auto meteor proc yet to try it.

Troll_sl

shitlord
Archon looks kinda braindead from what I've seen on streams, seems like a lot of spamming the first button over and over, and when you're out of archon you spam blizzards until it comes back up or something. Tal Rasha has the "rotation" aspect where you need to cast one of each element with your big hitter at the end and shit so while it's not hard it requires more thought and I'm not sure how Delsere works.
Delsere's is basically "Spam Orb/Missile/Twister and Slow Time."

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thanks for the tips, guys. I'm still just below cap, so we'll see what Kadala dishes out once I hit 70. That will affect my initial build choice, at least.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got a 2h hammer earlier, Schaffers Hammer, which has an effect that whenever you cast a Lightning skill (builders count if they do Lightning dmg) you get a buff that sends out Lightning for 850% wpn dmg for 5 sec; so I extracted that effect and now I run around as if I have a Conduit buff on at all times, pretty fun.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Got that hammer on my monk and it carried me from 63 to T1 even at 2500 dps. Mega good effect until you have to cube things like cooldown skill reduction or something else crucial to a set build.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Ok this build is hilarious. I think I must be cheating.

6pc Delseres
2pc Tals

Mirror Image, Arcane Orb (Lightning), Magic Weapon Ignite (Fire), Ice Armor (Cold) - Twister Raging Storm (Arcane), Slow Time (Arcane)

So I'm dropping meteors from Tals, Slow Time is pimping the fuck out of everything. But my Slow Time Stuns when you cross out of it, 4 Mirror Images basically lay down a fucking field of Slow Times and stunning everything. I cubed the item that gives you 12% damage reduction per stunned enemy. Yeah I don't get hurt.

I have Fulminator cubed, but I have no idea if it's working off my Mirror Images damage procs. I think it might be?
I have Ancient Parthan Defenders and RORG as well.

I'm trying to see if another weapon enchant might be funner. I don't have many options.

Odyn's Sun, 28% (I guess cubed it's 40%?) chance to proc Chain Lightning?
How does Scourge work? (blow up with fire damage)
Tormenter? Chance to charm mobs? Seems shitty.

That's all I got for now.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Finally started a season char this morning but I was running helltooth NS over the weekend and that's the plan for the season.

The Beartooth build is gonna top the charts for a while. It's gonna be tough to beat the tank on swampland+totd. Suwong is probably more dps, tho.

Ironically helltooth is probably the better pet set now too, but with 3x Wrathgarg and dogs instead of fetishes. Unlike zuni where you use haunt or nado as a spender to sustain the 6p buff, using spenders with helltooth isn't some shitty bookeeping activity, it's also your main deeps.
What is beartooth build? Tried googling it and came up empty.

Troll_sl

shitlord
I'm just guessing but

Full (or near full) Helltooth set, Jeram's Bracer and Scrimshank. Set Zombie Bears to your primary and Wall of Death to your secondary/tertiary (acid cloud as the secondary?) and go to town.

khorum

Murder Apologist
yeah its scrimshaw+totd and helltooth. Main dmg is still firewall, but your mimics will spam bears constantly. The totd synergizes with swampland attunement and GI passives so it outtanks the suwong helltooth build. No acid cloud in this build at all, you want 2 tank gems (gizzard and esoteric or moratorium) and harvest/languish for more armor. This video is a little older from the PTR but it shows the build BEFORE the latest changes to the mimics. I haven't been on all day but last I checked just about all the top 10 on the boards are running this build.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah the Suwong Acid Cloud variant is a lot better/more consistent damage since Acid Cloud isn't actually a bitch to use like Zombie Bears(like using Zombie Bears on that yellow act5 alternate dimension area is a fucking pain in the ass since it's so narrow so most bears just don't do shit) and it does higher damage overall plus it's 2H, but the Thing of the Deep makes you way tankier and is really nice.

Finally got a good ancient, and it's an Ancient Furnace hehe. First furnace I got, after like 25cube crafts or whatever, but ancient and fairly decent rolls. Now I'm gonna try to get an ancient Scrimshaw so I can cube the furnace but for now using this. Fucking Scrimshaw is so easy to get though and I haven't gotten a single ancient one. Like I must have gotten almost 10 from cube and like 5ish from drops(literally got 2 in the same rift earlier) and not one rolled ancient.

I also want to craft a In Geom too so I can speedrun T10 faster and maybe get the conquest thingie for it. 0secs cd Fire Wall, yum yum.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Helltooth does great damage but I think it will be slightly behind Carnevil. For season the difference is how easy you can craft Scrimshaw compared to the rng of getting a DOD and SMK. I never plan to play Helltooth because I dislike bears but just for fun last night I crafted 15 yellow spears. Tossing them in the cube 13 of them were Scrimshaws 5 of which were ancient.

Needless

Toe Sucker
WDs look pretty fun this season, i think i'll roll one as an alt.

My DH already has pretty much every piece of gear i need that isn't just an ancient version of it (calamity, cindercoat, convention cubed as well) so i need to start spending shards on somebody else lol

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Any of you playing a barbarian? I'm working on getting 6 piece Wastes. I've been saving up yellow one handed mighty weapons to reforge. Any other suggestions?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Granted I'm only p50 or something but I'm getting bad luck. I'm getting leapquake set from Kaldala and hardly any legs are dropping in rifts. I've gotten every a1 cache reward except for rorg. Things aren't going my way bros. I'm forced into using that +400% cleave damage on low fury + Boulder Toss and T2 is still a chore. Rngesus plz.