Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Any of you resident barb experts mind pointing me in the right direction for where I should be spending my time/shards? I'm a little too squishy for GR37, but damage-wise I can do T8 pretty smoothly. I have to skip yellow elite packs for efficiency's sake, but everything else melts - especially when physical cycles on my convention and I rend.

I have a full IK set in the stash and a couple Gavels for a HotA build. I've also got a -decently- rolled Hellfire with STR/crit/physical and Rampage passive. That Gorget says it's a 19% sheet damage upgrade so I've been swapping back and forth trying to decide what's better.

Milktruck - Community - Diablo III
Only the Rend build that IK and Wastes, and that's IK6/WW2. Drop the IK pieces and RoRG if you want to continue spinning. Get FnR and Unity or Orotz.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Any of you resident barb experts mind pointing me in the right direction for where I should be spending my time/shards? I'm a little too squishy for GR37, but damage-wise I can do T8 pretty smoothly. I have to skip yellow elite packs for efficiency's sake, but everything else melts - especially when physical cycles on my convention and I rend.

I have a full IK set in the stash and a couple Gavels for a HotA build. I've also got a -decently- rolled Hellfire with STR/crit/physical and Rampage passive. That Gorget says it's a 19% sheet damage upgrade so I've been swapping back and forth trying to decide what's better.

I found it far easier to get to higher grifts with a hota barb then with the WW set, an IK hammer would also make your rend a lot better compared to the current 1hs + you would gain the IK 4 bonus set, helping your wotb uptime

rend is currently a very weak skill though, at grift 37 you could get a tox gem which poisons every mob hit for 3-4000% weapon damage + makes them take 10% more damage, basically a ton better then rend, also casting rend makes you go squish as you lose the 40% defense bonus from WW, but I guess you know that from experience

warcry & threatening shout would help you a lot, instead of sprint / rampage, probably the quickest fix along with gambling for a new helm & legs, those have very low stats

you have a ton of +life% but lack the base vitality to make it decent, maybe get vitality on your convention rather then AE damage, though having an ancient armor piece or 2 with vitality would be far better

guess you have some options, hope this helps
smile.png

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
After messing around with u6 and shitty weapons on T5-T6, I got ancient shenlong's back to back and went with a generator build.

gogusrl - Community - Diablo III

Still looking for a cindercoat (had one with str, went in the cube) and a decent necklace.
I've been thinking about trying that build (pulled an ancient fist last night as well as its match (non ancient) with damn near perfect rolls, thinking of burning the ramaldinis I found on them). I was also looking at using Inna 2 piece except actually running the mystic either as fire for the damage or for air for the regen.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I've been thinking about trying that build (pulled an ancient fist last night as well as its match (non ancient) with damn near perfect rolls, thinking of burning the ramaldinis I found on them). I was also looking at using Inna 2 piece except actually running the mystic either as fire for the damage or for air for the regen.
Where would you fit in the gear and skill? Skip the regen, btw, Shenlong's disables it when you reach 100% and getting to that point with BoH is quite fast.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah I am dropping rend as I tested it out last night and it takes me out of spin and then I go splat quickly.

I think I have IK5 in my bank, just need the 2H but gambling/cubing for the other BK weapon (solemn vow) right now.

I also need the bracer and then I can try out HOTA.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Where would you fit in the gear and skill? Skip the regen, btw, Shenlong's disables it when you reach 100% and getting to that point with BoH is quite fast.
Yeah, there's no room for anything like that in the build. I've seen people advocate using U2 in chest and gloves, but I don't see how basic palm could possibly compete with Magefists and Cindercoat.

Biggest problem I have with the build is that you need actual perfect Shenlongs to make it work past the mid-50's. ~10% CDR is required on both, and at least one needs a LPH roll on it. They love to roll LPK in secondary though, which immediately ruins any possibility of LPH too. I can't even get an ancient let alone a perfect one.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Got my xp / healing monk all kitted up for 55-56s. Holla at me if anyone wants to group up for em. Don't really have survival problems until I get up to like 58/59.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd roll crit over multishot on the helm until you get one with both since you are forgoing it on the amulet for the passive.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Tried my first solo grift 45 and I'm getting my ass kicked. Failed the first one by seconds, did the second one in 11m.

I have more than enough damage but it seems I'm getting raped even by regular mobs.

Profile will update at some point :gogusrl - Community - Diablo III

Vorph

And reroll that spike trap damage on shoulders to RCR. I'd definitely make getting a perfect helm from Kadala/cube first priority too.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
This was definitely not for serious progression, more so just to try it out and see how it plays since I've always like the AA Monk style. Plan for Inna's was belt and hat, mainly because I don't have a perfect Leoric's (but do have it cubed).

Vorph

Tried my first solo grift 45 and I'm getting my ass kicked.
Profile not updated yet, so I can't see what you replace Sage's/Nemesis/RoRG/etc. for grifts.

Nyrkki - Community - Diablo IIIis what I use; it's pretty much a clone of Quin's build, since everything I've tried experimenting with has made it worse. Anything 50 or below is trivial, anything more than about 52 comes down to how RNGesus created the grift. The thing stopping me above all else is lack of LpH on one or both of my Shenlongs. I keep running into asshole packs that combine electrified with reflect damage and I just get obliterated even with Spirit Guards, APD, and Salvation active. I feel like with ancient weapons rolled properly I could easily break GR60 and from there it's just about getting perfect versions of what I have.

[Yeah, not doing that.]

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Is harmony even that good when you don't have a whole lot of secondaries with resists? Wouldn't say Resolve add a lot more tankiness? Not sure how the dmg reduction stuff works, I guess it doesn't work on elite affixes(well arcane and poison and shit, it'd probably work on the ones directly coming from the mobs) but still, you're getting only like 200all resists from harmony which seems fairly expensive. Even Sixth Sense sounds better.

Vorph

Yeah, bad luck on rolls there, and the game loves to give me fucking LpK (which blocks LpH). Problem is, my AR is so low that I've actually considered dropping my emeralds for diamonds. Sixth Sense might be worth trying I guess. Ideally though, I'd just get shoulders that can roll Dex/CDR/AE/Vit/secondary resist, legs with Dex/Vit/Sockets/15% Crippling Wave/secondary resist, Focus and Hellfire that don't suck, etc.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

What's your goal? Speed farming T8ish, GRift, ?