Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Don't get me wrong, Hexing pants is still a very good cube candidate since it's 25% dibs. It just won't solve your rage problem. Honestly, Hexing or Leorics are probably the only two worth considering. Or maybe something from the bracer slot in case you want to wear a Lacunis to hit a breakpoint.

Sure, it's just much less powerful. Non-season pre 2.3 didn't have access to Orotz and WW was still tops. But there's zero reason to not use it now. You need the ring, Boon passive, and about 30% CDR to get full uptime on WoTB plus some other CD usage.

Please, don't cube an immunity neck.
I have zodiac currently, but I don't see it actually triggering to shorten CDs... is the 1 second reduction really just that short that I'm not noticing it?

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sure, it's just much less powerful. Non-season pre 2.3 didn't have access to Orotz and WW was still tops. But there's zero reason to not use it now. You need the ring, Boon passive, and about 30% CDR to get full uptime on WoTB plus some other CD usage.
Unfortunately, I haven't found a Zodiac. I think I had a couple last season, but I salvaged them. Sad panda now.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If a wizard has to use teleport and that gets the zodiac reduction instead of archon it's really noticeable. Their shaded clock cooldown visual is simply ass.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have zodiac currently, but I don't see it actually triggering to shorten CDs... is the 1 second reduction really just that short that I'm not noticing it?
Er, it should be reducing a CD by 1 second every time WW ticks, so it should be pretty hard to not notice the difference.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Not every WW tick, that would be OP. I think it's every third tick. Or it takes off 1/3rd a second every tick.

Try it with a shorter cooldown like FC, which you should be using anyway. It's very easy to notice.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lol i just saw the shadow power set is looking to be a melee set for DH? that sounds awesome.. gimme dat rogue build gurlllll

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Got my 6pc wastes last night, turned over to double unity+immortal-templar and was running T7 in a heartbeat. Jesus the change was crazy.

I've got doubles of 3 pieces of raekors, but that seems to be shit. I'm sitting on 3 part of IK and a couple of the HOTA bracers as well, so maybe I can push grifts with that.

I swapped my cube slots around... still no furnace but I'm running TFury instead (not much else for choices really). I'm running the Yan pants for unlimited rage and I'm about to cube that fucking cameo necklace because arcane is bullshit.
If you can handle it (you should be able to), run Focus/Restraint for straight Rift farming as WW. Save unity for GRift pushing. Raekor's is worthless this season/patch; unless you like having each set, shard it. IK and its pieces for HotA and better WotW and its pieces for WW are what you want to aim for. Cube those 2h maces into Furnace, you'll get it eventually. Then you'll pretty much always use a Furnace in there, Yan's is great for farming/grift's, and the Zodiac ring is fantastic for WW if you get that.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Ahh that is what I am doing already. I have 1/2 that set.

I was going to use Yan's as a cube ability. What armor ability should I be using for WW barb?
WW farming I use Furnace, Yan's hexing pants, Zodiac Ring.
WW GRifts (I don't do them much) is the same.

HotA solo I do Furnace, Bracers of the First Men, Unity.
HotA group is Furnace, Bracers of the first men, Convention of elements.

ymmv!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I haven't seen a furnace since like patch 1.x something. Once I get my second BK weapon I think I am going to be gambling for that / cubing for it.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I may end up doing this for my focus. It's the last piece I need for full WD helltooth goodness. As it is I can farm t8 like a pro, and plow GR35 easy peasy. I can go GR40, but it's a lot closer than I want, but that may be wrong gems or something. I am closing in on 300 paragon. All that's left at this point is trying to reroll and gamble on ancients, which is more of a grind than I care for. I rolled a second WD up and a DH up for bank space and blood shard burning. Was definitely an eye opener seeing how many weapons and armor cube effects are class only.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm thinking about joining the season meta and roll a barb or monk. Dh is super fun but I can't help feel useless when grouped with monkbor Barb.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sorry if obvious, but you have to actually hit something with an ability to make it tick. If you are just spinning around in town you wont see it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Sorry if obvious, but you have to actually hit something with an ability to make it tick. If you are just spinning around in town you wont see it.
Nah, I knew that (but it's worth stating). I'll stick with Zodiac.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Finally got my calamity and rolled an ancients Yang's. Life is good.

I have no interest in pushing high Grifts though, I have just as much fun facerolling and smashing shit.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Any of you resident barb experts mind pointing me in the right direction for where I should be spending my time/shards? I'm a little too squishy for GR37, but damage-wise I can do T8 pretty smoothly. I have to skip yellow elite packs for efficiency's sake, but everything else melts - especially when physical cycles on my convention and I rend.

I have a full IK set in the stash and a couple Gavels for a HotA build. I've also got a -decently- rolled Hellfire with STR/crit/physical and Rampage passive. That Gorget says it's a 19% sheet damage upgrade so I've been swapping back and forth trying to decide what's better.

Milktruck - Community - Diablo III

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Any of you resident barb experts mind pointing me in the right direction for where I should be spending my time/shards? I'm a little too squishy for GR37, but damage-wise I can do T8 pretty smoothly. I have to skip yellow elite packs for efficiency's sake, but everything else melts - especially when physical cycles on my convention and I rend.

I have a full IK set in the stash and a couple Gavels for a HotA build. I've also got a -decently- rolled Hellfire with STR/crit/physical and Rampage passive. That Gorget says it's a 19% sheet damage upgrade so I've been swapping back and forth trying to decide what's better.

Milktruck - Community - Diablo III
Stop rending stuff and start running Warcry, either with the all resist or the dodge rune. The neck is really sexy, but you need socket for Taeguk, which gives you a ton of armor at 25+. Sprint is nice, but not very helpful when you are just spinning from start to finish, Charge + Strongarm Bracers gives some nice dmg boost or you can run Berserker Rage instead of the Boon of BK and Reaper's Wraps so you have full rage all the time.