Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rerolled AA and got:
Diablo III 2016-01-20 14-02-30.png

Can't decide between CDR (currently 51.5%) or thorns (currently 205k). Once I get a second one I'll mess with the cube some more, but I feel like cubing this one again is too risky. Thoughts?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Aozard - Community - Diablo III

I've got full Tal Rasha, full vyr, and 4pc Opus. Any suggestions on what to swap to? I've got focus/restraint, I cubed the teleport wand (and have one as well), and RoRG. I've got some decent weapons but nothing to write home about (I don't think, anyways).

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Run with Tals, it's light years ahead of firebird. Tals should let you farm T10 pretty comfortably to finish up the Magnum Opus set and get a Wand of Woh and/or twister sword, which is what you'll use to push higher greater rifts.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, use Tal's until you can finish off your DMO set. Spend all your mats upgrading rare wands to get a Woh and you will be set!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
What weapon (Ancient Deathwish I'm guessing)?

Is the play style similar or should I just go read up on it?

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Got solo 83 last night as Firebats doc for rank 4 NS. Going to try for rank 1 gr 84 tonight. Gargs start dying at 83. Also Rank 9 in 2's (5th place team) using barb/Firebats
Can you please give me a link of the build you are using? I tried something with firebats earlier today and it felt horrible.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
What weapon (Ancient Deathwish I'm guessing)?

Is the play style similar or should I just go read up on it?
Tals can use disintegrate still, so Deathwish should be fine. It plays a fair bit different from Firebirds though as you need access to all 4 elemental damage types to make it work. The typical setup is to use teleport - calamity (backed up by illusionist passive) for arcane damage and some CC, then the rest is kind of up to you on which skills you prefer.

This is what I use currently:Shar - Community - Diablo III

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
6 piece Firebirds is broken anyway. Sometimes you get up to 24 stacks instantaneously, then it sticks there until you kill an elite pack, then it all disappears.

Shoulda rolled a Crusader again...

Delly

Trakanon Raider
What should I reroll for Raekor/IK build? Old builds required cooldown reduction but that isn't the case anymore right?

rrr_img_123598.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Invoker's is fun, but the "required secondary affix" is reminding me of vanilla Harmony all over again. Yellow with thorns or legendary without thorns, primary affixes all the same. Ugh.

I know this won't apply to as many slots of gear. But replacing jewelry isn't a bitch enough.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Been having absolutely garbage luck until tonight. I managed to get both of these basically perfect rolls in the same fucking rift. Dick is no longer soft. Waiting to reroll on the dagger until I find a Ramaladni's though.

1f7csJb.png

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I can't be mad, I just sit back and enjoy the schadenfreude when the future patch 2.5 somehow makes whatever you get now worthless.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, for some reason they'll just remove soul harvest and i'll go back to being 1shot. Can't wait!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
TX speed rifting is great for the breaths but you lose total track of time. Arms still sore from the first snow shoveling of the winter so that probably didn't help with massive teleport+EB spam.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
All 3 legendaries I've gotten so far on my barb can't be used by a barb. Sucks. I've got almost a complete set of wizard set pieces so far lol.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It seems buggy, the builds are still there but don't show up if you filter anything it seems. Like go to whatever class, you'll see a bunch of builds, order by ratings, top is like 20 rating or whatever. Now you click Top Month, and all the high rated builds that aren't there appear. They're also on the front page. So yeah, just weird shit it seems.

Finished the Wizard set dungeons, wasn't too bad. Would have been a lot better if one of the 25 wands I crafted was a fucking aether walker though, ended up doing them without it, which made like Delserre way more annoying than it should have been.

I'm out of DB so not gonna bother with monk stuff, I'll do it once the season ends/before next season or whatever.