Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fuck I blew through SO many DB rerolling set pieces because I got tired of being the shitty person in a carry group. And also I accidentally salvaged a Magnum glove dupe instead of firebird gloves
frown.png

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Pony is a pretty damn fast T10 farm build too. Was really easy to get the < 4min T10 achieve.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Vorph was kind enough to find a gilded baron in a TX and get some people the avarice, he pulled 68m I pulled 53m so there is some variability to the drop. I had 9560% GF although anyone can have 10k easy with a little prep.

TX bonus is multiplied by your gear percent so a 50% boost is way more than you think. Paragon, Goldskin, Kymbo's Gold, Emerald gem in helm, Leoric's Crown cubed will get you there, and each member in your group adds a flat +210 after.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, sort of odd. He's there as a quest giver in Act 2 if you run into him but eh. I guess it wouldn't matter much as it's slightly too similar to WD to even make a whole new class, but for nostalgia purposes I would love having a necro back.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I just got an ancient dagger "The Barber" when trying to roll for my pig sticker. It requires you to be level 34 to equip. To bad plvling is so easy that might of been fun. I also finally got a cube to make me an AA shield. Fucking shitty roll too. Oh well.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I put on tal rasha's and just my sheet dps tripled. I like where this is going.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I dunno this season is a'ight but besides a few new sets/specs ... I'm already pretty much where I was half way through last attempt due to the huge XP buff to normalize the 'people with friends'.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
What is all this odd Phalanx gear I'm getting for Crusader? CDR reduxtion by 60%? increase damage affix for 59%? That might be fun to play with in a LoN build.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I stuck a gem of ease in an ancient thunderfury and made a wizard last night, on T6 he got 50 levels in about 10 minutes. What is the "good" wizard set this season?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I stuck a gem of ease in an ancient thunderfury and made a wizard last night, on T6 he got 50 levels in about 10 minutes. What is the "good" wizard set this season?
Tal Rasha to start with, Magnum Opus for top level. I went from firebirds (starter set) to Tal Rasha and sheet dps tripled, which doesn't take into account meteor damage or other "stuff". I also cubed the teleport wand and a RORG for some great effect.

Can I stack effects with the cube (i.e. set bonus requirement -2 with wearing a rorg and cubed one)?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
No.

Also, using sheet dps as a comparison is quite flawed. Tal Rasha probably is better than Firebird, but not 3x. Especially since Firebird's dps increase comes in combat, not sitting around town.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Made a minor change in my build and ran a greater rift. I was thinking man this really made a huge difference, like twice as quick. Forgot I ran a few rifts last night to up my gems at really low levels. Yeah it really goes fast when you are running greater rifts 20 levels lower than normal
frown.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
No.

Also, using sheet dps as a comparison is quite flawed. Tal Rasha probably is better than Firebird, but not 3x. Especially since Firebird's dps increase comes in combat, not sitting around town.
There's also straight comparisons that aren't show in sheet dps no mater when it comes up (firebirds buff damage isn't marked even in combat, nor is deathwish's increase). It's literally the only bench mark I have before doing tests inside Rifts though.