Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I haven't tried that dungeon. But wouldn't Condemn - Vacuum help?
Gathering them for the Sweep Attack portion isn't an issue, spending the Wrath isn't the issue. It's the massive number of mobs you need to kill (490+40) for the mastery that is (on a gigantic map).

I managed to get it done with about 15 seconds to spare, took me a total of about 30 attempts. Done with Crusader set dungeon masteries now, back to farming with the LoN Bomber.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Gathering them for the Sweep Attack portion isn't an issue, spending the Wrath isn't the issue. It's the massive number of mobs you need to kill (490+40) for the mastery that is (on a gigantic map).

I managed to get it done with about 15 seconds to spare, took me a total of about 30 attempts. Done with Crusader set dungeon masteries now, back to farming with the LoN Bomber.
Why not just get 2-3 people to help you?

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Why not just get 2-3 people to help you?
Because at least in my opinion that defeats the entire fucking purpose of the dungeons. I'm still not sure why you're allowed to have more than one person in there. Technical limitation maybe?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I'd say it's the terrible design and utter lack of individual rewards that defeats the purpose of the set dungeons.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
If you cube to change one set piece to another I assume it loses it's ancient tag? I have 3 ancient legs and they are the only 3 anicents I hav for my armor. Getting old.

Vorph

If you cube to change one set piece to another I assume it loses it's ancient tag? I have 3 ancient legs and they are the only 3 anicents I hav for my armor. Getting old.
Not only that, it's actually impossible to get an ancient from that recipe.

Borzak

Yeah I knew if you changed set pieces it wouldn't be ancient, but I didn't know if you started with one Kinda blows now that they are stacking up.

Got lucky on my weapon. Made a crafted two handed mighty weapon and upgraded it in the cube, first attempt got an anicent blade of the tribes which was what I was going for. I guess it helps there are limited number of 2handed mighty weapons compared to swords or something.

I'd be more interested in doing all the set dungeons if you got a reward like a quick change armor/paragon/skill set you could change out every so often. Not during a rift, but would be nice to change out for speed t10 rifts for keys and then instantly switch to what you need to do greater rifts.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
okay, i'm not some hardcore D3 player, just play casually and i enjoy it. That being said, i just finished the game with my first seasons char, how do i go about unlocking these new 4 extra stash subtabs?

and for the first time i got a treasure goblin portal
smile.png
it was awesome, got 5.2 million gold in there and 3 legendary...

Giant Chest at end
rrr_img_124412.jpg

giant goblin in chest that and you can keep slamming it on his head
rrr_img_124413.jpg

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Grats on your first greed realm. The zone was really well designed, I love it. When you do just one in a higher difficulty torment gold is no longer an issue any longer. You get at least 200m in t10 w/ no gold find gear.

For the extra stash tab I believe you have to do the season journey. If you look in your pictures, you see that little book/or map, whichever it is in the upper right corner right next to the seasonal leaf, click that book/map and it'll show you your progress.

Edit - Shift+j also works, I just couldn't remember which button it was.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Complete season journey achievements to unlock the stash tab. You need to get all the way up to the second to last stage for the tab. Shift J to open the journey window (by default) to see what you need to do. It's also only 1 bonus tab per season, not all 4 at once.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
It's the rank of the gem. When you finish a Greater Rift, talk to what's her face and you can upgrade a gem 3 times. % is based on the GR level versus the rank of the gem, you want to upgrade your gems to 25 to activate the 2nd effect(and eventually to 60+ just for the raw power).

Vorph

So after way too much dicking around with various wizard builds for speed farming, this is what I ended up with, based on a few different ones that people posted to Diablofans:

Sirenia - Community - Diablo III

Nothing else I tried was even particularly close, and imo if you have a good Wand of Woh there's no reason to consider other weapons. Mine isn't ancient, but it's about as good as a non-ancient can get. It's plenty sufficient for 2.5-3.5 min T10s and 4-5 minute GR60s anyway. For button spam, I just use a MMO mouse macro that hits A-S-F endlessly with 100ms delays. All I have to worry about is teleporting and looting, and the most annoying thing is picking up orbs. They really need to add pickup radius to the gold find paragon at like .2 yards per point, that shit is retarded.

For bounties, I switch EE to Astral Presence, my armor to Storm/Scramble, Diamond Skin to Familiar/Arcanot, and cube an Aether Walker. Can swap the Orb out for a Cosmic Strand too, for everything besides the bosses that actually fight back (mainly Belial and Malathiel).

Borzak

I'd rather have paragon to expand the pick up radius for dead mob globes in a rift.