Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Rainbow portals have been in the game for a while. They're actually not a waste of a goblin now, kinda. Last season I found a bunch and never entered a single one.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Rainbow portals have been in the game for a while. They're actually not a waste of a goblin now, kinda. Last season I found a bunch and never entered a single one.
Yea, same. Killed the goblin for the breaths but left the portal and didn't enter.

Since I was farming wings, when I got the gobbo I was like, huh. Guess these things have a reason now.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
How are they not a waste? I don't think Whimseyshire has more elites than a normal level.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Ah, thanks. Hadn't read up on the new cosmetic stuff yet.
Yeah I mean they're still mostly a waste, but at least now they can drop really rare wings(I mean not the gobs, a rare mob inside whimsy spawned by gobs). It's still the shittiest goblin that can spawn I think, besides maybe the gem one past the first few days of a season, since gems are also complete garbage with Kanai letting you convert all the shit gems you get into the ones for your class.

I should log in to finish my dungeon set shit that I didn't bother finishing last season, but I think I'll just wait for the season to start and once I'm done with the journey I'll do that crap. Hopefully I have enough mats left on non season to get all the legendaries I was missing for the monk set stuff. I know I had all the barb stuff, just hadn't done the dungeons, and I have enough pieces for all the monk sets using the cube to convert but I ran out of mats last season and didn't want to bother with it plus you need a bunch of weapons and other random legendaries because their set dungeons were annoying.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
The gem one is still good later on. That way when you have tons of sets you wanna screw around with, you don't have to constantly switch your gems around.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've waffled back to wizard for this season's journey. I'm out of town running a half marathon but with a goal of just a stash should be caught up in a couple weeks.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So are all those new items in the left column like the Kanai's Scorn, just preset white items that are powerful and stashed around?
The weapons are all level 1 whites to unlock a transmog. Although it appears you can't get the Kanai's if you didn't do the event in March?

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
The weapons are all level 1 whites to unlock a transmog. Although it appears you can't get the Kanai's if you didn't do the event in March?
They took out Kanai's being an actual weapon, now it's just a white item for transmog. Not sure if it drops anymore however, but I think the main thing was that people were using it to level up.

Edit: Oh and if you're just starting set dungeons, my advice is to take a second person. Some are super easy and you won't need to - IK, Invoker, Firebirds etc. For a bunch of others though, while you can easily do the objectives if you take your time, that means the mastery is going to be a bit out of range if you don't get lucky. For some, I brought someone else and basically just had them follow me and clean up all stragglers.

Also, Uliana's was the sleeper dungeon. Expected it to be totally easy because you can even ignore a major objective with an immunity neck, but the mobs are so spaced out and the dungeon so annoying that it's pretty bollocks. Thought I was doing something wrong, but apparently most people put Uliana's as one of the hardest ones.

God I hate set dungeons.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What classes are looking strongest for s6?
For group play it seems meta is gonna be Wizard+3 supports(monk/barb/wd seem to be optimal ones). For solo pushing, Crusader(thorns) and Wizard(fire archon or talrasha tornado or some stupid shit like that) I think had the highest clears on PTR, but I didn't pay attention to nerfs and what not so not sure if that's still true. Monk/barb/DH looked pretty far behind with WD in the middle with Helltooth garg(which looks boring as all fuck though). But I only quickly checked PTR numbers so might be off, I just wanted to see if WD and Wizard were fine to pick my class, I didn't care about other classes much.

Note that's for GR pushing. If your goal is to do the season journey asap so you can stop playing, DH is probably better than say Wiz for example, because Marauder is actually a good set right from the start. Even monk might be cause Inna is pretty decent and doesn't require too many side items to work it seemed like. Meanwhile Crusader or Wiz have pretty shitty starting sets in comparison and need to farm other sets first before they can progress the journey, wasting some time in the process. Wiz especially looks kinda shitty to do GR20 with 4pc cause 4pc DMO actually gives 0 damage unlike most other sets.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There was two or three stupid high solo wizard GRs done from people with P3000+, 100+ gems, and a whole lot of perfect density fishing with tornado spec. Generally, most classes are in line with 80s at high end with some exception builds that can push 90s-100s assuming good rifts.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
There was two or three stupid high solo wizard GRs done from people with P3000+, 100+ gems, and a whole lot of perfect density fishing with tornado spec. Generally, most classes are in line with 80s at high end with some exception builds that can push 90s-100s assuming good rifts.
And nearly every single one of those 3,000+ wizzies were banned and wiped from the boards for botting. Heh.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Assuming I get the drops for it, I plan to swap off M6 to UE since I mostly played M6 on demon hunter last season.

Are there any tips/tricks to getting the most out of UE? I tried it a couple of times last season and it never seemed to do damage like M6. Any advice for getting the most damage out of UE?

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Assuming I get the drops for it, I plan to swap off M6 to UE since I mostly played M6 on demon hunter last season.

Are there any tips/tricks to getting the most out of UE? I tried it a couple of times last season and it never seemed to do damage like M6. Any advice for getting the most damage out of UE?
Ballistics, cull the weak, awareness, some 4th passive you like.

Go fire MS (the one with rockets), cube dawn, cindercoat, CoE, get restraint/focus and a good HF ammy, that bracer that gives you toughness when you fire a builder

Either WH for belt or something that makes you tougher. Nothing really earthshattering, just enjoy the +100% dmg or so compared to season 5.

Perhaps try BoTT, BoTP and Zies for gems.