Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Doesn't make too much of a difference. Also not sure if it drops with a socket before 15 or not? Since you can't get sockets on normal helms before that, but since it's a legendary it might have different rules. Main thing is if you're off a bit of xp while running to Leoric, you don't have to log out, grind a bit, then go back to story mode or whatever, can just grab it a level earlier. But otherwise you're still going to want to have your movement skill before you go there, and then if you kill random shit as you go you'll probably be fairly close to the right level anyway.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
They went in swinging with the nerf bat and group damage took a big hit. I wonder how noticeable it will be?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
There's a Diablo project that's hiring. D4 is not confirmed. Could be anything really. D4: Return of the RMAH(the true Lord of Terror), World of Diablocraft, Clash of Diablos, Angry Demons, Diablostone.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There were things about D2, but recently there's been tinfoil hatting saying that Blizzard might have been hinting at Diablo 4 instead. Specifically in one goodies bag they sent recently with stuff for every game, there was Diablo dices, and one of them was a D4 dice, and it was misprinted in a way that could potentially spell Blizzcon's date, 11/4. Now obviously ppl are thirsty for new shit, so it could just all be coincidence and what not. Guess we'll know at Blizzcon. They have pretty much put D3 on life support though, the last 2 seasons haven't seen a whole lot of new stuff.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Doesn't make too much of a difference. Also not sure if it drops with a socket before 15 or not? Since you can't get sockets on normal helms before that, but since it's a legendary it might have different rules. Main thing is if you're off a bit of xp while running to Leoric, you don't have to log out, grind a bit, then go back to story mode or whatever, can just grab it a level earlier. But otherwise you're still going to want to have your movement skill before you go there, and then if you kill random shit as you go you'll probably be fairly close to the right level anyway.

If you just start a new game and make your way there won't you be level 5 by the time you rush there?

Didn't they put in something last year where Leoric's Crown and Broken Crown always have a socket?

No matter what, I'm just excited I can possibly get it earlier meaning it will save me ten minutes of leveling at the start of every season since I'm the sucker in my group who always plays on day 1.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I guess you might be able to run there right away. Could probably test it but too fucking lazy, I'll just do it normal, find boss bounty, then do halls till 11 or whatever, then do a rift, then do leoric. I don't do fucking fields farm with bonus xp thingie either, I just do rifts, I just don't like the idea of farming the same area the whole time, even if it's faster. It's like an hour or two faster anyway, big whoop. Guess season might be a bit slower now that I think about it though, because of Haedrig's gift not being basically given for free as soon as you hit 70. Now you kinda have to work for it, not very hard, but still.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
With a group you should be able to get Headrig's gift like 2-3 hours after hitting max level.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Didn't they put in something last year where Leoric's Crown and Broken Crown always have a socket?

No matter what, I'm just excited I can possibly get it earlier meaning it will save me ten minutes of leveling at the start of every season since I'm the sucker in my group who always plays on day 1.

Yes, the crowns always roll with sockets due to their power being tied to a socketed gem.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
That must have been a long long time ago. Of the probably hundreds I've gotten during seasons, 0 without sockets.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
It was changed at some point though, like 3-5 seasons ago.

Heard rumors about mobile gaming with the new diablo project, so yeah, could be anything at this point.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pick up random loot at Horadric-Stops. Slay random demons and undead for xp.

Actually you could do something there, but Diablo has consistently been ARPG through and through and it'd be weird to see a spinoff. I'm hoping for a D3 expansion personally.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Battle with RNG as 95/100 Horadric-Stops give you trash legendaries and your identifier book only does 3 an hour! Buy more from the auction house store!

Xevy

Log Wizard
Didn't they at some point state they're remaking and supporting an HD version of D2? I could have sworn a few months back they said Warcraft, Starcraft, and D2 were getting HD reskins and Blizzard server support.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tempted to play this season. But everything seems the exact same builds, except a couple(like the lashing kick thing for monks, which is same set just couple new pieces to modify 1 ability). Not to mention I usually play till I have all the items for the build I want then quit, because grinding ancients/gems and/or more paragon is not fun.

Last edited:

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
90% of us play long enough to get stash space + portraits then swap back to another game anyways.