Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Think this season WD is probably top tier if you want to do groups and shit, garg HT with the ring of emptiness or whatever, I only quickly looked at it. If you just want to do the journey, DH is probably easier/faster, although WD is still good for that too. That's really all I've seen, but not a lot of people bothered with the PTR ladder and shit so it's hard to predict, especially with all the support shit nerfed.

I'm going DH, should be done quick, free set is good for farming and class is good overall, and there's a high GR pushing build that doesn't seem to require jackshit for gear although it's boring as fuck(the 100%crit FoK build, not the low life one, the one with the +4%crit per second passive one)

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I'm going Wizard. Last season I missed unlimited teleport too much even on the fairly mobile DH. Since They do not escalate the greater rift requirements for the season journey this time I hope I can just play explosive blast Tal Rasha for both GR70 and farming T13.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
DH will be the fastest out of the gate, but long term FoK builds are really unenjoyable :(

Thinking Wizard too, didn't hop on the Twister OP train but now that they changed that (I think?) it should be more balanced across the board.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'll do DH, although WD is tempting. FoK looks boring as shit, but so is Garg, and since I'm mostly only doing the journey, I think I'll just UE/Marauder to whatever GR it is you need. Might switch to FoK for like the last 5 or whatever, but no need to do everything with it, and I'm not going further than that. I expect to be done in 2-3days as usual, especially with UE being the free set, shit's gonna be easy.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
FoK looks only required if you're pushing leaderboards. I don't know a ton about DH past seasons but watching a video a guy posted of DH in the new patch on PTR, he showed like 4-5 very viable builds. Although 2 WERE FoK, but the other ones weren't :p

WD looks like it'll be fastest to hit 70 and probably go from there, and maybe even get a lot of the conquests considering their free set is super good.

And just as predicted, will probably be busy all next weekend after having a totally free one.

HUH_sl

shitlord
WD will be king. Their free set is their best and its easy as shit to play. Won't be fast farmers till they get few items though. Nobody will play them because they don't look cool.
Demon Hunter will probably be the strongest and fastest farmers with low/mid level gear.
Monk has a few changes in their sets that might make them really strong and fast. Gameplay wise they haven't changed much.
Wiz twister got nerfed but they have a few other builds that are strong.
Crusaders pretty much the same
Barbs are the same and still suck.

PTR solo ladder was
WD > Monk > Wiz > Crus > DH > Barb
New group meta was 2 dps WD + 2 support (Barb and Monk)
But you can't put too much faith into a PTR ladder.

Find a build that seems fun and just play that. Play hardcore. Once you start getting bored push greater rifts until you die. Play another game till next season.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
DH will be the fastest out of the gate, but long term FoK builds are really unenjoyable :(

Thinking Wizard too, didn't hop on the Twister OP train but now that they changed that (I think?) it should be more balanced across the board.

I have a strange relationship with the wizard - I'd say it's my favorite class going by the skills, but I dislike the playstyle that most sets enforce. Never bothered to play twister although it was OP for two seasons now, and I'm no fan of archon either. I wish LoN would work with wizards but unfortunately that bonus can't compete with the class sets.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Might just do hc this season.

Been playing non-seasonal since I wanted to merge my dh's gear together. At like 2.65m sheet dps now, I remember when being a part of the 100k club was something special.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The problem with wizard gear sets has been the extreme ups and downs between offense/defense. Some of them like arcane orbit you could facetank everything but you have to scrape out enough damage to finish the GR while others make you a glass cannon reliant entirely on Ancient Parthan Defenders+Halo of Arlyse which is an even worse design than Unity rings.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Monk was pretty boss last season, but want to try something different this time around. What's gonna be the new hotness? I'm not hearing really anything in particular?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am going to roll a Wiz since I always roll a Wiz. I am pretty sure I am going to pull a long night on Friday season launch if anyone wants to plow that shit down with me. I will use our discord if anyone wants to bullshit, otherwise I will probably just play some chillstep and mindlessly shitfuck monsters until I unlock my bank tab and quit a week or two in the season =)