Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Taking it more laid back at the start but already got a Wand of Woh and Aether Walker to speed farm T9. Still a wet paper doll for anything above that but speed-wise it won't get much faster.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I made a monk to play around with this season. While leveling I got a star of azanoth (the fire immunity neck) so I stuck it in the cube because why not. Never realized just how common fire damage was, but seems I can now ignore over half of the elite powers. Going to suck once I progress to the point I need to put in a dps cube power.

I want to try out that exploding palm build, but monks start out with the dashing strike set, which is effective, but boring. Using it in the meantime until I farm the EP set.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Finally starting up a Crusader after talking about it for like 4 seasons. I always end up going back monk but eh.

GONNA BECOME THE THORNS LORD

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yep, thanks as well Hatorade. Now to get my set items, lame they don't give you 2 pieces right off the bat. Oh well.

xzi

Mouthbreather
One of the only builds/characters that I don't want a furnace on in D3 history and I found this sum' bitch on like my 3rd weapon drop wtf. Might put that gem in it to make it a level 1 item lmao

IHFWN9f.png

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got up to 68 with the HT WD but damn is it boring. Not having any control over the damage portion thats dealt, I've sat there watching them wail on critters / maggots / rats at the edge of the screen and spend more time trying to run ahead to summon them forward than I do much of anything else.

The damage they do though is pretty nice, if only they'd focus on elite/champions instead of shit.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Didn't some of the nerfs they aimed at the group meta also hit solo players? I didn't follow the changes closely after the initial big notes but those included a nerf to DH wolf buff at least.
Did dh's use wolf in groups still? Last season solo at least dh's already started using bat instead of wolf, so nbd.

Ryoz

<Donor>
Anyone have recommendations for good crusader starter builds? I have zero prior crusader experience...

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Did dh's use wolf in groups still? Last season solo at least dh's already started using bat instead of wolf, so nbd.

I was using wolf but I'll admit that I don't copy the builds-du-jour used by the popular streamers, I usually get by with the info provided here and trial and error. Then again, I usually just complete the season journey and put the game away until the next patch because grifts provide no long term motivation for me. First week of a fresh start is still fun though.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Definitely don't feel weaker. I've got maybe 4-5 hours post-70 on my DH and already can do TXI fast and probably TXIII slow if I really wanted to. Thinking this'll be the quickest Season Journey for me yet based on it so far.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Still have yet to get a Focus, my damage is really suffering because of it. Plenty of gifts though.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was gone for the weekend and all my buddies are much higher paragon then I am. My gear all sucks, I can't get my legendary gems leveled. All I do is get carried. First world problems, I know. I'm paragon 275. My boon of the hoarder is level 29 (I couldn't get anything else to drop :( ), my next highest is 19. The advent of T13 just widens the gap. Everything happens faster when you are getting carried. Several of my buddies already have the free stash space, they got it in under 30 hours this time.