Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm in a good spot now to help anyone that needs a 70 boost.

Not the fastest or slowest, but I'm able too as well. Just grinding rifts for the most part.

In my mass purge, I probably deleted most people, so add me on B.net, and hit me up if you want some leveling help.

Damn you two I was actually thinking about just leveling by myself and got up into the 40's last night but it's just not worth it. I will see which one of you is online when I get home.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Just got this from Gamestop for 20 bucks, what class is recommended for starters? Also is it recommended to make a seasonal character?

Yeah if you're just starting no reason not to do a seasonal. It will transfer over to "normal" once the season ends so you lose nothing. All the classes are fun so just try them out till you find something you like.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've gotten around 10 set drops so far (in addition to the journey gifts). 7 of them are the same set as the journey gifts... 4 of them are helms.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn you two I was actually thinking about just leveling by myself and got up into the 40's last night but it's just not worth it. I will see which one of you is online when I get home.
Lol. It will probably be Janx. This is my Friday, and won't be home until 11pm-12am PST.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

I'm 70, like 150ish Paragon, massacring T6 atm in the gift set (leap-quake, pretty fun but missing a couple pieces that would make it a whole lot better). Got 6 WW set pieces now and 1 of the swords, time to start converting with the cube...

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I've gotten around 10 set drops so far (in addition to the journey gifts). 7 of them are the same set as the journey gifts... 4 of them are helms.
Dont forget you can use the cube to reroll a set item to a different piece of the set.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Is TurboHUD still a thing? Do they ban for it now?
They do banwaves and a bunch of users got banned, but a bunch also never got banned, so it's unclear wether they're detecting it at all or if it's just turbohud users being also more prone to using bots and what not. They made the UI less shit a while ago though.

• 1Smuggly
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'll be honest, the biggest thing for TurboHUD was the cube icons. That shits the best. The map stuff is a little nice too

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They do banwaves and a bunch of users got banned, but a bunch also never got banned, so it's unclear wether they're detecting it at all or if it's just turbohud users being also more prone to using bots and what not. They made the UI less shit a while ago though.
Probably the latter.

faille

Molten Core Raider
grabbed the expansion and reinstalling after long absence. Feel free to add me, Faille
I'll probably get bored of it after a couple of hours though

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Big thanks for Janx for powerlevelling me for hours. 70 monk with 105 paragon.

Here's the big problem. I haven't played since ros was first launched and I don't know what to do at all. I guess run neph rifts until I get keystone then run grifts?

What do I do with the cube? I can rerolled things?

Is there a resource online where I can catch up?

Also which build would be the most noob friendly for a new monk? I'm looking at Diablo fans but I'm overwhelmed.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I just re-bought in (PS3 to PS4) to play the Anniversary event and seasons when they come to consoles and there's a lot to catch up on knowledge-wise but the guides here give a pretty good overview of the progression:

S9 (2.4.3) Monk Fresh Level 70 (Build, Skills, Progress) | Team BRG

icy-veins.com has fresh 70 guides as well.

This is what I want to build towards eventually. Supposedly other Monk builds are kind of glass cannons but this is supposed to be a little more tanky.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What do I do with the cube? I can rerolled things?
Cube is for four things these days, although you only get to the 4th if you go endgame.

1) Using the five Act bounty materials to pull powers out of legendaries, pick a weapon/armor/jewelry trio.
2) Using 25x Death's Breaths and salvage materials to upgrade a level 70 yellow item to a random legendary of the same type
3) Using 50x Forgotten souls and Act bounty materials to completely reroll a legendary
4) Using 3x Flawless Royal gems plus a legendary jewelry gem to augment an Ancient item (using Dex gems and a level 70 legendary gem will give you +350 Dex)

LaGSaLoT

Golden Knight of the Realm
hit level 51 if anyone wants to run something, still learning the game a bit. Crusader name is Lagsalot in game

Brikker

Trump's Staff
If you see me on (Brikker#1337), I am always willing to PL. Just hit me up or join group and let me know. WW barb.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes, make a season character. Some items are season only, and then in 2-3 months when the season ends your characters become non seasonal and can be played still. Only difference is start of a season all chars are reset to 1.

Make all the characters if you want, doesn't matter which you want to start with. Barb/monk/crusader take 30% less damage by default than wd/wiz/dh so depending on your skill level + difficulty, you can tailor it around to whatever you want.