Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So can you challenge your friends with Challenge Rifts? Being able to challenge friends, even when they are offline, is a bad ass concept where I'm always playing different times.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I thought it was just supposed to be a normalized rift. Same map, same mobs, same characters. Meh.

I guess a couple YouTubers have done coverage on the Bone Armor set build. It's not completely optimized with stat priorities but it's tanky and looks fun.

Pic related
beyond-bonestorm-12-perfectly-cromulent-simpsons-video-game-parodies.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Played about 4 hours of Necro, got to tier 70 with the bone armor build. Amusing. Gonna wait for the season now.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I eventually wanna make a Necro, but gonna have to start looking at what some of the other classes got in terms of build changes. Should be an interesting Season!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haven't played in almost 2yrs, I think. Got the Necro, fairly fun class so far. Curious about something I noticed when I logged in. My mailbox was full of stuff, like various Monk armor sets, legendary gems, normal gems, legendary gear. Did something change with our Stash that moved all that stuff to the mailbox? Glad I logged in since all those items were 29 days away from disappearing.

As for the Necro. I've never been a fan of pet classes, so I run around without them, using a couple Curses as Auras, then just spamming Death Nova with corpses regening my esscence; good for big packs, but single target dmg is pretty weak without an army of pets.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Tragouls needs to be 100% reworked already lol such a bad set compared to the boner storm set. Or they need to make the items that proc blood nova actually synergize with it.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Well there has to be an underpowered set or two that they can double the dmg multiplier on, how else are they going to one-up themselves in the winter patch?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The mage mechanic on the rathma set is also idiotic. Spending 5 seconds standing still every 10 seconds just summoning 10 mages and then having to get essence back to do it all over again... really dumb. Mages should last 15 seconds and have a cap of like 4.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You shouldn't need to cast that many that often. They're still kinda dumb, especially since they're blocked by LoS.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
The mage mechanic on the rathma set is also idiotic. Spending 5 seconds standing still every 10 seconds just summoning 10 mages and then having to get essence back to do it all over again... really dumb. Mages should last 15 seconds and have a cap of like 4.
Yeah, i was using a Tragoul's build that included mages and it was pretty good but spent so much time just casting stupid mages. Made the change to bone armor and now feel like i am playing easy mode.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

Need the item that summons two at a time for that build to start shining.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone run Pestilence? I know it's not really mentioned anywhere, but to me so far, it actually feels pretty good with my setup. Granted I only started playing the necro yesterday and can pretty comfortably farm TX. Sort of reminds me of DH Impale, but more tanky.