Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
So if you already had your 10 bag slots from past seasons (not including the 2 we got with the Necro expansion), will we now get an 11th? This will probably determine if I play this season or not.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So if you already had your 10 bag slots from past seasons (not including the 2 we got with the Necro expansion), will we now get an 11th? This will probably determine if I play this season or not.
Followup question as well, does the necro pack give slot 11 and 12 caches? Will determine if I even buy that or not.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, Malakriss, but here's the rundown according to Blizzard's wording:

• The cap for stash tabs unlocked by Seasons is still 4. So if you've done your 4, you won't get more
  • The necro pack gives you 2 stash tabs beyond what you currently have. These aren't the same tabs that Seasons give you, so if you've only unlocked 2 Season tabs, buy Necro pack for 2 tabs, you can still unlock 2 more via Seasons.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
2nd part covers it. Basically max at 10 from season and necro pack gets you 11+12. People would pay for that alone even if they never play necro.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
haha yea. I'm going to play Necro for sure but getting them sweet sweet stash tabs was indeed a selling point. I wish they'd give like 3 character slots instead of 2 though

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I fill up my stash easily anytime I play more than one class. Even with one class I tend to fill it up eventually after collecting all the sets and items to support them, though that could probably be avoided if I wasn't too lazy to set up proper item filters in THUD as some of it always turns out to be too shitty to ever use. Or I could just admit there isn't a snowball's chance in hell of me ever playing Nat's or Archon or Uliana's or 95% of the other specs in the game and just throw away all those items immediately

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I mostly just hoard ancients after a season ends. I need to clean up my stash and remove non-ancients for sure. It's occasionally fun to go stomp non-seasonal briefly with some build or other.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
What the shit enchanter, get it together :-|

upload_2017-7-22_0-23-45.png

Hmm

upload_2017-7-22_0-23-19.png

Janx

<Silver Donator>
As always more than welcome to join my game/ask for boost. Janx#1578

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

YxxanYxxan

Lord Nagafen Raider
I seem to be alone in the Rerolled EU guild this season :p Add Mebben#2402 if you need a boost/want to join a game.