Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
I don't know what inspired me to do it, but I ended up soloing a monk up. Just now cracking into grifts. I forgot how fun cyclone is.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Exploding Palm monks are my favorite of all time, lot more work to clear a screen but when you see that chain go off it's so enjoyable.

Wish it wasn't such a pain in the ass to get the two weapons for it ancient and rolled right.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
The exploding corpse train that is necro must be a close second.

It can be, but sometimes it feels like corpse explosion has a weird response and doesnt go off (or a lot of the corpse consumption spells) even if I mouse over the corpse/area of corpses, it just seems to give no fucks.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm having a huge problem with skills not firing this season. Command Skeletons doesn't like to go off even though I can clearly see that I have something targeted, and Skeletal Mage usually takes 3-4 presses of the button before it does anything. Doesn't matter if I have Devour numlocked or not, it's bad either way.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm having a huge problem with skills not firing this season. Command Skeletons doesn't like to go off even though I can clearly see that I have something targeted, and Skeletal Mage usually takes 3-4 presses of the button before it does anything. Doesn't matter if I have Devour numlocked or not, it's bad either way.
Yep, same here on both my monk and necro. I finally gave up playing my monk because of Dashing Strike not firing off when I pressed the skill, or having a slight delay in it going off. I've had the same issue, though not nearly as common (yet) with my necro using CE.

Fun item/skill combo with my Necro while leveling up on Hard-Master. I got a 2h weapon called Soulsmasher which has a property where mobs will explode for 600% of you Life on Kill (never really looked for that bonus, but in the 60's my character had around 340). I put a topaz in the weapon to have +8k Thorns in addition to whatever else I had on gear (maybe around 15k total). It was so common to just have large packs of mobs just instantly die if one died due to Thorns dmg, so gratifying! I'm guessing that Thorn dmg becomes pointless at T13+ since at T4, with that legendary Thorn gem giving 22K, it doesn't kill anything outright.

Edit: Only good thing about this Season is that I finally got the Succubus Queen pet from a goblin that I almost missed.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Crusader gets boring pretty quickly :( i have everything for both the sweep build and hammerdin but they arent very fun lol

is that old condemn build viable at all?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
You can probably finish the Season Journey with it. The Akkhan set hasn't been properly maintained though. Last time I used it to do a Season Journey was when TX was the highest difficulty.

Thorns and bombard are you other options.

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Been really enjoying crusader this time around as the last time I played one was when Akkhans was the best and TX was highest difficulty. Going from sweep build to hammer build is like night and day to me. But that may be because I never got a golden flense to play sweep properly.

On another note, I feel with group play and hammers I am kind of squishy and I don't know what I can really do other than swap out trapped for esoteric as it seems I am dying from magic damage more often than not. I do have all diamonds sockets and just been pumping paragon into vit for now. I could also need more ancient set pieces, as I only have 1 ancient set piece.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Got a decent HPS with Lightning/Impale/IAS/Crit/Disc, crushed gr75 solo afterwards. Impale DH still ridiculous for season journey.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm working towards that build and the grenade build to see which one I like better. Got a Yang's so doing the multishot build right now for farming. I haven't ever really played DH when Marauders wasn't the set to have so it's a decent change but still similar. Liking it so far.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, i am having issues with command skeleton and land of the dead (mouse key....)

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Necro seems really OP.

I'm using the welfare set where my mages increase minion damage w/ +Devour chest in the cube
I'm using Tasker + Theo w/ RoRG in the cube
I'm using Scythe + Shield set w/ Bone Armor bonus damage in the cube

Still looking for the Skelly Mage ring. Honestly my equipment is still pretty hot garbage and I'm mowing through TX like its nothing. I just use the Devour as an aura rune and chain cast skelly mage and frailty on things and just keep walking. Everything dies. Just command skeletons to keep them moving and keep the damage bonus up. Its pretty crazy. So far my biggest issue is dying to one-shots.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Necro seems really OP.

I'm using the welfare set where my mages increase minion damage w/ +Devour chest in the cube
I'm using Tasker + Theo w/ RoRG in the cube
I'm using Scythe + Shield set w/ Bone Armor bonus damage in the cube

Still looking for the Skelly Mage ring. Honestly my equipment is still pretty hot garbage and I'm mowing through TX like its nothing. I just use the Devour as an aura rune and chain cast skelly mage and frailty on things and just keep walking. Everything dies. Just command skeletons to keep them moving and keep the damage bonus up. Its pretty crazy. So far my biggest issue is dying to one-shots.

Necro is really OP.

The ring that increases skeletal mage duration is a huge powerboost. I think you should drop frailty for decripify and get the damage reduction belt, it has served me well moving up, 40-50% will help avoid those 1-shots for a few lvls.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Rip meant decripify not frailty. Got to keep that shit slowed for the extra damage boost from Krysbin's.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Yea, I couldn't believe the power boost the skelly mage ring gave me. Its one thing I love about this game. Was struggling in VI when I got the ring and finished my Rathma set, jumped from VI to XI grift with just over 4 minute clears. Its fun just watching your skellys run around and wreck stuff while your just avoiding ranged and picking stuff up.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The flip side to that is if the ring doesn't drop, you're completely fucked. Really wish they'd do something about the disparity between jewelry and every other slot. Every time I quit a season early it's because of that shit, and it's about to happen again.