Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, I got up today having not looked at the specific time the new season started and I mini-raged when I found out it wasn't until later this evening. Dumb.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm pretty happy about that so I can get the kids to bed and RAAAAGE (play quietly so I don't wake them or the wife).

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I even worked from home today so I could get my addiction for loot fed
frown.png
Oh well

Column_sl

shitlord
Anyone have the bounty guide for quick leveling? Someone says its on the Reddit, but I must not be looking for the correct title.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Looking at the streams going for Season 2 already 90+% of characters are DH and Monk. Saw a couple of bards and one WD and 0 Wizards.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Grinding an ancient crafted weapon then a total new set of 1% to drop as anicent or whatever bis items that are +gooderer bleh

At least marauder is a more active play style

Thank god I saved this krider

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I need to get an ancient krider now, I love not having to manage resources, but I got like a 3500 dps ancient windforce so its too good to pass up.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Immolation Arrow + MFD:Mortal Enemy + Regular Krider *might* be better than Ancient 2H Crossbow and a shitty generator.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I guess people with krider and m6 also use cluster arrow to dump hatred? The ancient windforce brings my dps from ~1.1m to ~1.6m so dumping cluster arrows would have to make up ~33% dps. I'm just spamming frozen arrows so there is very little time I'm actually out of hatred, just I have to be a little mindful about it, like I'm using reaper wraps again atm and I might have to go pickup that health globe.

Ramar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Immolation Arrow + MFD:Mortal Enemy + Regular Krider *might* be better than Ancient 2H Crossbow and a shitty generator.
It's really not. A well rolled ancient Arcane Barb is arguably better than even an ancient Krider, and it's a hell of a lot easier to get.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It's more hatred efficient, sure, but an ancient krider and the damage from immolation arrow might make up for that.