Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Well they're addressing the power creep by adding up to Torment10 as well
Yeah, but it's getting a bit silly, when I compare the dps I was doing at launch with some solid gear and the dps I can do now it's like 1000x more. It's starting to feel like clicker heroes or the steam monster game.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i'm curious if they're going to allow you to 'equip' something like the furnace's passive, while using a really fast/good 1her with a stupidly efficient passive on it already... like an SMK for example. Even though they're completely different weapon types.

SMK that reduces CDs and has 50% more elite damage? craaazy

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
i'm curious if they're going to allow you to 'equip' something like the furnace's passive, while using a really fast/good 1her with a stupidly efficient passive on it already... like an SMK for example. Even though they're completely different weapon types.

SMK that reduces CDs and has 50% more elite damage? craaazy
Just a guess here, but I think it will need to be an orange text effect. The "unique" on the Furnace is a buffed regular affix.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just a guess here, but I think it will need to be an orange text effect. The "unique" on the Furnace is a buffed regular affix.
Flying dragon proc, teleport wand, thunderfury?

Those could be fun to absorb. Even more fun if you could use something you found on another char or equipable on another char.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
2.3 has been datamined.

Diablo 3 Patch 2.3 PTR Datamined - Class changes, Set items, Kanais Cube, and MUCH more - News - Diablo Fans

I have a soft spot for Blessed Hammer, I like the stutter step gameplay and dragging stuff behind you as you progress. Pairing the new set with Falling Sword is not so great though. If the total leap time was equal to the barb skill Leap, it would probably be a great mobility skill in this set and especially pair well how hammers play. But as it is now, you spend way to much time in the clouds doing nothing.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I always hate looking through the datamined Diablo patches. They're nice to have and all but I almost always just wait for the official patch notes now that they do PTR ones too.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Got the cube, was going to mess with it but you need to farm caches from all acts to be able to really do anything w/ legendaries.

Needless

Toe Sucker
yeah you need to farm caches for all acts in order to extract passives from legendaries. They drop new items similar to the keys that you use in the cube from the caches.

however i really like the idea that you can convert set items to different pieces of that set.

1x set item (ik gloves in my case)
10x death's breath
10x forgotten soul

resulted in a IK maul.

Cube location is a new waypoint on the map in Act 3, top right of the screen. You'll need to find it there, it's on an alter somewhere randomly on the map.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The official PTR notes are up and they are pretty impressive honestly. Still some outlying problems that could be addressed but tons of fun improvements here. Also /drool that new Monk set... Builders, SSS, and EP are all like my favorite Monk skills.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Extracting legendary powers sounds fucking nuts. So i can have the SMK's effect on my WD while using a furnace?

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Shot in the dark but if anyone would be interested in trading a Reaper of Souls gameshare for whatever I've got (tons of options) PM me.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Extracting legendary powers sounds fucking nuts. So i can have the SMK's effect on my WD while using a furnace?
Yup. Not only that, but all the effects are their maximum values when using the cube to apply it. So if you rolled a 41% furnace or something, when extracted by the cube you'll be able to use +50%.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Yeah downloading the PTR client now. Is the helltooth change retroactive or would i need to farm a new set?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah downloading the PTR client now. Is the helltooth change retroactive or would i need to farm a new set?
In general, set bonus are changed on existing items when they change it, but legendary effects aren't, so assume it's the same.