Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Do we have an active member actually leader of the guild now or is Teck still the king cheese?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Reminder that there is also RR guild on EU, although I have no idea who is the leader or officer

khorum

Murder Apologist
Is it weird that I don't feel motivated to start a seasons char? sooo much shit to try out with 2.3 in nonseasons still.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Last time I was on D3 a bunch of people in the RR guild were playing non-season. I don't see the appeal, personally.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'll be on tonight also after about 10pm PST and would like an invite.

Abraxis#1937

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, I will definitely be rolling up a WD in the morning after work. Probably end up rolling 1 of everything like last season. Just gotta get a gem of ease up to 25. Have to admit, I am tempted to get 70, get a full set of ancient, remove level lock on all items, then start at 1 again just for laughs and leaderboarding.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So I've been following this leveling guide for wizards:Diablo 3 Combined Leveling Guides
Seems legit enough. I like the format. Other classes on there too. Not sure if it's the best, but it works.

I haven't played in quite some time, and even then, never really leveled up a character so all the little min/max details are unknown to me, especially all the crafting and gemming (outside the basics) shit. Kind of just messing around until the season kicks off later. I haven't played the wizard yet, seems fun. Too bad it aint at the top.

I played a Crusader when they were released. Seems the only way to go on them is the hammerdin?

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I like the idea of playing a wizard. I don't like any of the end game viable builds, especially firebirds. Maybe with the cube other builds have opened up that are yet-to-be-discovered.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fuck this 8PM start time is annoying. Why do they have to fuck up Fridays every season?!

See ya'll on later
smile.png

xzi

Mouthbreather
Seriously, why launch it so late in the day?

Going to be rolling a hardcore monk like every other season
biggrin.png

Nwodaz_sl

shitlord
I like the idea of playing a wizard. I don't like any of the end game viable builds, especially firebirds. Maybe with the cube other builds have opened up that are yet-to-be-discovered.
Firebirds hasn't been an end-game build for a while now. You can play Tal'rasha or Del'rasha or maybe the new Vyr's, and given how the Tal'rasha builds just require you use four different elements if you can't find out some way to enjoy that then you probably just don't like playing a wizard.

Strifen

Molten Core Raider
Season 4 starts in 1 hour, lots of great changes.

Going to roll DH this time around because Wiz is in rough shape for s4.