Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Went from yellow gear/barely able to survive torment1 bounties to finishing 6 piece wasteland tonight and just lol right clicking my way through torment 6. That set is truly insane.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Monk set Ulianas is the same, I think it's insane though once you get madstone/gungo gear - you explode the map with one button. I'm just one legendary away from that!

What's the drop rate like on season legendaries? Wondering if I should start a season monk for the fist weapon.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Went from yellow gear/barely able to survive torment1 bounties to finishing 6 piece wasteland tonight and just lol right clicking my way through torment 6. That set is truly insane.
Right now my luck for drops is shit, only 2 pieces of firebird today farming torment 3......

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
It really is a one way ticket to T6 ayyyyy lmao.

I'm only level 23 atm. I work the weekends but I'll be hitting it hard starting Tuesday night until Saturday.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Some sets are still kinda meh. I got 6pc arachyr quickly, but while I could do T6, it wasn't really that efficient. In fact, dropping the 6pc for 2pc helltooth 4pc arachyr was a lot better. Now I got full helltooth though and I clear T8 like butter, though I still farm on T7 atm cause I get exploded every once in a while.

I need to get some better gear and shit, but I have most of the stuff I need, got Focus and Restraint(not good rolls, but both sockets with crit%/int so not terrible), Belt of Transcendance with one bad roll, I need a better amulet since mine is currently shit, I need helltooth helm so I can drop RoRG as cubed jewel power and get Unity instead(but I need 2 unity to drop first...) and most of all I need an ancient weapon I think. I'm a bit surprised I'm basically still using the very first legendary weapon that dropped, Suwong Diviner, it rolled pretty good stats and short of a good ancient I don't see myself replacing it, it's 100%dmg on acid cloud and the blob rune which adds a lot more damage to it. I think realistically other than an ancient scrimshaw/suwong/furnace, I'm probably not replacing it.

I think it's the first time I actually get this powerful though, usually I have terrible luck then stop playing after a few days of being stuck at torment 3-4 or some shit. I even powerleveled my friend in T6 then we ran T6 to gear him up and I was doing ~5-6mins clear when he was doing almost nothing and that was before F+R.

Also Kadala that bitch finally gave me the majuma mojo to go with the dagger I found earlier, so now I run bounties at 200-250%movement speed. Really nice for that, but the damage is really shit otherwise even with 6pc Arachyr boosting it. Oh and set recipes aren't 100% guaranteed even on T7, I got 2 out of the 5 bounties, and I'm still missing Sage(not that I think it'd be worth using now that I have 6pc helltooth but eh).

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
6pc Helltooth is lulz screen wide damage with the mimics hat. At this point, I just need a Hellfire amulet to complete my WD gearing. Thinking of leveling something else like a monk now...

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Some sets are still kinda meh. I got 6pc arachyr quickly, but while I could do T6, it wasn't really that efficient. In fact, dropping the 6pc for 2pc helltooth 4pc arachyr was a lot better. Now I got full helltooth though and I clear T8 like butter, though I still farm on T7 atm cause I get exploded every once in a while.

I need to get some better gear and shit, but I have most of the stuff I need, got Focus and Restraint(not good rolls, but both sockets with crit%/int so not terrible), Belt of Transcendance with one bad roll, I need a better amulet since mine is currently shit, I need helltooth helm so I can drop RoRG as cubed jewel power and get Unity instead(but I need 2 unity to drop first...) and most of all I need an ancient weapon I think. I'm a bit surprised I'm basically still using the very first legendary weapon that dropped, Suwong Diviner, it rolled pretty good stats and short of a good ancient I don't see myself replacing it, it's 100%dmg on acid cloud and the blob rune which adds a lot more damage to it. I think realistically other than an ancient scrimshaw/suwong/furnace, I'm probably not replacing it.

I think it's the first time I actually get this powerful though, usually I have terrible luck then stop playing after a few days of being stuck at torment 3-4 or some shit. I even powerleveled my friend in T6 then we ran T6 to gear him up and I was doing ~5-6mins clear when he was doing almost nothing and that was before F+R.

Also Kadala that bitch finally gave me the majuma mojo to go with the dagger I found earlier, so now I run bounties at 200-250%movement speed. Really nice for that, but the damage is really shit otherwise even with 6pc Arachyr boosting it. Oh and set recipes aren't 100% guaranteed even on T7, I got 2 out of the 5 bounties, and I'm still missing Sage(not that I think it'd be worth using now that I have 6pc helltooth but eh).
Unless you have 2 lego weapon abilities you absolutely need, crafting an ancient weapon and cubing the other one is pretty quick and painless.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Unless you have 2 lego weapon abilities you absolutely need, crafting an ancient weapon and cubing the other one is pretty quick and painless.
Well both Scrimshaw and Suwong Diviner roll high skill damage for the main skills and using them let me use the cat mojo cube effect that massively increases my survivability.

I'll keep farming for a while and see, I just did a GR35 to see and crushed it under 5mins so I'm just gonna get all the gems and level the ones I want to 25 anyway before I seriously look into pushing stuff. Still using a lvl 1 molten gizzard and lvl 10 bane of the powerful lol.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
You can always test it out. Just costs some mats. You can still juice it for the effect if that fails.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Does rerolling a legendary increase its level to 70 if you're 70?

I have a ~50 Furnace...
No idea, but even if it was possible it's prolly more worthwhile to cube that furnace and use any other ancient 2h (or 1h). The furnace's affix being tuned for 2h'rs make it ideal for the cube. I found a pretty nice ancient sunkeeper and I got this notion that I stack it with cubed furnace, soj, bt etc and i could roll a ridiculous elite-murderrape set.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was attempting a T6 rift for the first time ever since I got a workable archon set and came away with an Aether Walker, Swami for cube, and Vyr's drops for 6-piece. T6+ is where it's at.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Haven't tested but the word is that rerolling legendaries keep their level, so probably not worth it. You can just cube the affix anyway and the rest of the furnace itself is pretty shit.

Also to note, while rerolling is pretty annoying with forgotten souls(need 50), you can convert 15white/blue and 10rare mats for a low level legendary, then break that down into a forgotten soul now that there's no more separate mats for low lvl and high level. You can also trade rare mats for white/blues 100 for 100 with 1 death breath.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm pretty sure the crafted low level legendaries don't reward a forgotten soul, I think i tried that.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'm pretty sure the crafted low level legendaries don't reward a forgotten soul, I think i tried that.
Ah you're correct, hadn't tested assumed it just worked, kinda sucks. I guess it's just annoying then since 50 souls is still a decent amount even if they're not super rare.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Anyone able to power level a bit? I tried friday night but drinking and biking won out.