Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
CoE is dynamic, never snapshots. Which makes it a great ring if you have the ability to spread your damage across 2+ elements. But then you have to watch the buff phases instead the game itself, so fuck that ring.

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
Even if it's just 1 element, it's still a 50% damage increase on average. When you're doing a speed GR it works out to effectively be more than that because you'll finish off a group when it procs your element, then it will be rotating through the elements you don't use as you gather up the next group.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
But hey, crusader makes leader boards obtainable without poop socking.

My first 59 I did on my dh over the weekend I did in less than 11m so I figured I could do a 60 and completed it my first time in about 14:15 putting me around the mid 500's on the leaderboards. With some fishing I could probably do a 61.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Getting a good one still kinda is a pain especially if you don't do it in a group(even just 2players, the more the better). On T10, keys drop most of the time and you get 2-3organs per kill(2guaranteed, sometimes 3) so in like an hour you can get a dozen of amulets or so even solo, a lot more if you group though. Finding a really good one takes a while though since it needs to both roll at least decently and roll a decent passive. With socket autorolled though it tends to be alright to find a decent amulet, like it won't be perfect but you can roll main stat+socket+crit/crit dmg/ele% fairly easily and you can get a non optimal but decent passive(like the ones that reduce dmg done by enemies when you hit with x which tend to be suboptimal for defense but are still ok).

Obviously you can be lucky and get a godlike one on first craft.

Also to note, you need a fair amount of forgotten souls before you should bother.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Made three tonight solo. Didn't feel like doing more.

Can do T7 now on my crusader. Can't seem to find the flail I need. It restores wrath per enemy hit with Sweep Attack.

Draegant - Community - Diablo III

Cool combo of my belt + wep that drops Bombardment every 6 seconds and the wep makes it drop twice. Bombardment is on a 60s cooldown normally. It uses the rune you have selected too if you have it on your skill bar. I have the one that 100% crits and you put up Pain Enhancer (crits cause bleeding and 3% atk spd per bleeding target) does some work.

So, every 6 seconds I do alot of bombardment damage, I do condemn damage and a shit load of sweep attack damage once I get the attack speed going. With the flail I can spam it more instead of having to go back to a primary attack.

Edit: Anyone want to run amulets? I don't feel like doing it solo.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can run you through some ubers sometime draegan, just not sure when that'll be.

Man, tried tae'guk with ue6 on dh for the first time last night, it is definitely replacing my 3rd gem slot full time now. Its really easy keeping it up and who doesn't want an extra 40% damage and armor.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
The content itself isn't hard, its just farming speed. The more people than faster it is and more mats you get.
A2 is the sole reason I run that crap in groups & always start in that bounty any time I'm running those. That fucker is never anywhere convenient.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm up for running T10 Ammies on non-seasonal sometime if anyone wants. I can't exactly "carry" but I hold my own well enough. Or could use my heal monk actually and make everyone else the carry :p

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
The Crusader experiment continues. I can now clear T8 easily enough if I don't play stupid.

Draegant - Community - Diablo III

Kind of at the point where I need ancient gear and F/R and maybe cube a unity. I haven't really even bothered rerolling gear. Could get some extra bombardment damage instead of condemn.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
T8? That sounds terrible. Switch to the hammer stutter step build and you will clear 10 easy. It's, by far, the best Crusader build this season.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
First fuck you. I'm happy with my progression.
Second fuck stutter step. You watch people play that spec? Shit looks awful. And Un Fun. Please give me a spec where I have to constantly force move click and cast hammer; macro or not.
Third I don't have the gear for a T10 clear for hammer build.
Fourth I'm having fun with what I'm doing. It's an interesting challenge.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Even if you don't stutter step the hammer build will get you much further then T8. Tell me to fuck myself all you want, I was trying to give you some advice.