Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Did we purge officers from clan? Logged in and hit 70 yesterday and noticed i was given the boot!
frown.png

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Did we purge officers from clan? Logged in and hit 70 yesterday and noticed i was given the boot!
frown.png
The only person booted recently was a_skeleton_03. A few weeks ago I booted a few people who hadn't logged in since around season start (or earlier) as we were at the cap of players in the guild.

There is room, so if you want an invite go ahead and search for rerolled and request it.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The only person booted recently was a_skeleton_03. A few weeks ago I booted a few people who hadn't logged in since around season start (or earlier) as we were at the cap of players in the guild.

There is room, so if you want an invite go ahead and search for rerolled and request it.
So no explanation to why you booted me for asking jokingly what happened to you the other night when you disappeared on me? That was worth kicking someone from the clan? Looks like you have some power issues. Enjoy your personal toy of a clan.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Might be the botting. While I don't care about it so much in a game like D3 since it has zero effect on other players (outside of jealousy of your easily gained paragon!), there are quite a few people that frown on it. Wasn't techknoe booted for the same reason?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
No clue but we were running a HC character where he was helping me power level the night before. He all of a sudden in the middle of a rift logs off with no explanation. I wait a bit and then move on, who knows what happened.

The next day I joke around in chat "what happened man, you disappeared on me" and then a few minutes later I was booted.

I can't believe he isn't boring with how much he is on and doesn't respond in chat. I have bottled some recently but in no way excessively and in no way a push to anything competitive just messing around with a few aspects of the bottling game that are more of a puzzle to me to see how I can interact better with it. I actually sit there for hours watching it and then stopping it and tweaking it and then having it run again.

I don't care if that is why he kicked me, so say so, and then boot everyone else and then come in here and lay down the law that this is Mudcrush's clan now and you will play the way he demands.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Might be the botting. While I don't care about it so much in a game like D3 since it has zero effect on other players (outside of jealousy of your easily gained paragon!), there are quite a few people that frown on it. Wasn't techknoe booted for the same reason?
It was a combination of generally being an asshat on the forums (at least I assume he still is as I have had a_skeleton_03 on ignore for a bit), and botting. I normally wouldn't kick anyone for botting, but a_skeleton_03 is one of our special people on the forums that we'd do better without, in my opinion.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Come on guys the ONLY reason to kick some one is because they haven't playing in 200+ days. And even then it is just to make room.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea that sounds pretty dumb. Time for RR clan #3 next season? I was playing recently but wouldn't if that's the general attitude towards kicking.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
This is actually the second time he got kicked. The first was for making racist comments in chat.

Other than that, the only people removed (that I am aware of) since season began were to make room for other people in clan (3-4 people who had the longest time since logging in).

Zx88_sl

shitlord
This is actually the second time he got kicked. The first was for making racist comments in chat.

Other than that, the only people removed (that I am aware of) since season began were to make room for other people in clan (3-4 people who had the longest time since logging in).
That's a lie. You kicked me because you made an erroneous statement about Diablo mechanics in chat and I corrected you. When questioned on why I was kicked, you said you didn't want to argue with anyone in guild chat.

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
That's a lie. You kicked me because you made an erroneous statement about Diablo mechanics in chat and I corrected you. When questioned on why I was kicked, you said you didn't want to argue with anyone in guild chat.
Was that since season start? I had forgotten you, you had been saying something that I was certain was incorrect and I hate it when people spread false info. Thank you for correcting my memory about kicking people - I hate to be inaccurate.