Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pick up radius is for gold and orbs. It's what makes the DH the best farmer, since you cube Avarice Band and pick up screens full of gold from Hoarder, which in turn gives you a radius that is practically the entire screen for picking up orbs as well.

penalty_sl

shitlord
made it to the 600s on the solo HC wd leaderboards. Gonna try to push higher later on.

The amount of toughness I can hit with LoN firebats is insane. Sitting at around 300million while channeling firebats and I can face tank pretty much anything so far. Otherwise I just run around and try not to get hit if shit gets hairy.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I guess I ran out of steam. I changed to a charge build with a mix of reakor and immortal kings gear and get 6 piece bonus on the IK and 4 on the reakor. Apparently my gear just isn't good enough or not enough paragon at 500 to make it work.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I guess I ran out of steam. I changed to a charge build with a mix of reakor and immortal kings gear and get 6 piece bonus on the IK and 4 on the reakor. Apparently my gear just isn't good enough or not enough paragon at 500 to make it work.
I did 55 solo with 6R+4IK and while it's wasn't that fast (9mins), it was fun to play.

Vorph

I can't figure out this DMO ET shit for solo at all.

D3 Armory is garbage as usual, it updates one of my wizards instantly but the one I use for Delsere's hasn't updated since Saturday, so here's a D3planner link to my actual setup:Diablo III Character Planner

I'm still using a Deathwish with Twisted Sword in the cube because I've rerolled my sword something like 22 or 23 times without a single fucking ancient. I have little doubt that when I finally do get one it will be some kind of trash that can't reroll to int/dmg%/ias and will have an orange effect around 130% anyway. A really good Deathwish with 150% Twisted Sword from the cube shouldn't be *that* far behind a mediocre sword equipped with Furnace cubed. Especially since the videos I've watched of people playing the build seem to look for large packs of whites rather than just skip from elite to elite like my Crusader did, and in that situation Deathwish is actually much better.

The real problem is that I just get my ass kicked instantly in GR65. Fletch101 and I did GR70 a few days ago when I had 5 less ancients than I do now so I feel like GR65 solo should be simple, but it isn't. Unstable gets popped almost immediately, then I die shortly afterwards, even while standing in a bubble and using teleport/safe passage as needed to avoid nasty shit. I just don't get it. Any of you in the GR70's have any suggestions for what you've done to survive while still killing quickly? I'd really rather avoid going back to DMO AO for solo pushing.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I ran that build, but differences is my channel skill was disintegrate (intensify) since it buffs your twister damage on each mob you hit, and I used unwavering will instead of unstable anomaly, with my reasoning being I'd rather having more damage/mitigation almost always instead of a skill that just delays your death a few seconds until you re-die in a bad situation.

Other than that, just make sure you're making heavy use of teleport to constantly blink around the area out of danger. I will say I still prefer orbit for higher rifts because it's far more tanky, and it's very consistent. Solo twister is extremely variable about how it performs depending on your rift density, room geography, and mob types.

Vorph

Yeah, I still don't understand why the build shifted from Disintegrate to Torrent. All the top wizards on leaderboard use Torrent though; doesn't matter if it's solo or 2-4 man.

The hardest part of switching to ET from AO for me is getting used to not being able to cover half the screen with bubbles. Even with Illusionist and hard-casting twisters as often as I have arcane power, I am constantly sitting around waiting for the cooldown to expire. Don't feel like I can teleport anywhere near as often as I would like either. Do I have too much hp? I'm at just under 1.3M hp right now and sometimes it seems like my health is either full or I get one-shot. There's very little middle ground where I take like 20-25% and Illusionist triggers without me getting killed.

I still think that my gear should be adequate for at least GR75 at this point, so there's something really wrong when I'm getting wrecked at 65. I'm in the process of making a bunch of rank 60 gems for Caldesann's but I'm not really convinced that another 2100 int (not wasting a gem on my shitty Compass Rose) is going to solve my problems.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I haven't played much this season, barely got my WD to 70 I've been so busy.

What seems to be the high-GR build for WD's this time around? I was pretty excited for the spider set changes in the patch notes but that doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Vorph

High-GR solo is a LoN Firebats build that requires a ton of ancients, and seems to be even more of a bitch to gear for than LoN Crusader since it's specific ancients and not just "anything half-decent with thorns on secondary" and only a couple specific requirements (Doombringer, phys Lidless Wall, etc.). Best not-LoN build appears to be one based on Wall of Death with Helltooth and (sometimes) Manajuma sets.

For grouping, you're one of the three orb/buff bitches for a DMO ET wizard, but at least zDPS is a hell of a lot easier to gear for.

Vorph

Switched back to orbit and cleared a 65 easily, but as expected it took me almost 11.5 minutes. Could've gone a minute or two faster since I got trolled by Grom boss at the end, but it's still boring as hell to slowly whittle down packs with that build. I have a nice ancient Unstable Scepter so there's not a ton of room for improvement left either, just a few ancients, some better jewelry, and Caldesann's.

Edit: Totally misread the post!
Nah, you were right. Even the 2 man meta is now overrun with people hard-casting ET and dropping Torrent in favor of EB. Solo is dominated by Torrent with almost no one using Disintegrate though. I guess the AE from Torrent just beats the straight line of Disintegrate, even taking Intensify into account, although that still doesn't make a lot of sense to me since I was under the impression that the tornados did like 85% of the build's dps.

That said, I'm not trying to push 80's (which is about as far as anyone gets without a shitload of Caldesann's gained from their 4-man group that does 90's). I still feel like 65 should be trivial and 70-75 should be doable with my gear, so there's got to be something I'm doing wrong.

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Is there a way to get the free sets on rebirth'd characters, or is it just for the first char to complete the chapters?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I would suggest that Raekor's playstyle is different enough that it might take a bit to master the muscle memory. Also, there's a "sploit" that gets you a fair bit of dps. Blizzard has acknowledged it, so don't be afraid to use it.

As always, see if there's a youtube video of someone clearing with the spec. I'm certain there is for IK6/R4, since it's one of the top barb specs this season. It should be competitive with leapquake, gear differences aside.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is there a way to get the free sets on rebirth'd characters, or is it just for the first char to complete the chapters?
The free set is tied to the season journey. Since journey is account wide, only the first character completing the goals gets the 3 "gifts" that yield a set.

The gifts give set pieces for the character class that opens them; so if you save them, you could get pieces for multiple characters. But the intent was to give your first character a set so you can farm easier and gear up other characters that way (if desired).

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Tried again with the standard IK/Rakeor build and I can't even kill the first pack in a tier 10 rift. I do no damage and I can't keep the cooldown for furious charge down let alone berserkers rage.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Sorry, misread that as GR10. I guess I can see that as possible since normal rifts have double the HP of their GR equivalents. It sounds like you're not used to the playstyle or don't have the requisite legendaries. Standoff is really important.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Are you maximizing your charge targets and spending fury often enough? One thing that I had to get used to was dumping fury constantly, and once I was doing boulder toss way more it clicked.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Any suggestions on my season crusader?

TurdBurglar - Community - Diablo III
This is me just running around hoovering up DBs with some friends, so ignore the weapon/shield.

I've got an ancient stat stick with the thorns gem, but still haven't gotten AA. My skills/passives/cube are the same. I just keep upgrading crusader shields and blowing shards on shields.

A buddy in clan kept talking about LoN bombarment build, and honestly that looks fun as fuck. He's running it for DB/TX farming now and it's looking pretty decent. I think he's pushing high 70s for rifts too.