Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Typical Blizzard server BS, won't even start the season for half the people and now you can't even log in.

Malakriss

Well already did a GR70 under one-hit KO conditions but impale is so overpowered it still works. Got a primal Natalya gloves, hurrah.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys numlocking skills, yea?
For the most part, but on leapquake leap is the spam button so I don’t think numlocking would have helped.
Now all I have to do is numlock wotb.

I hate the seasonal theme. it’s more annoying than helpful.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
Did my 70, got this for my primal on DH....
RIPPrimal.jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1Barf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Explain numlocking skills like I’m a console player?

Bind skills to your numpad, hold down the buttons you bound them to, press numlock and they will keep autocasting. This is only useful if the set you're playing has some buffs or tedious skill to keep running that doesn't need special timing.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
why reddit isn't worth shit

1594020953401.png

D3 was met with the most backlash blizzard has received in the history of their existence. Both before, and after release.

The gameplay trailer got fucking gutted to pieces before the game was even out.

"D3 looked promising". smd lol

The backlash was so bad that after ROS released they sacked the head of creative. Not because ROS sucked, but as a punitive measure.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is that the spinny shit I see all the Twitch streamers doing? It looks like it's basically Whirlwind Barb at long range.

Yes. It is absurdly powerful and you dont even have to go through the trouble of running over mobs, just have them near your screen... kinda, and they will die.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes. It is absurdly powerful and you dont even have to go through the trouble of running over mobs, just have them near your screen... kinda, and they will die.
Current rank 1000 DH-Gr 110
Current rank 1000 crusader-Gr 75

says a lot about the season start and number of people playing dh

Malakriss

When you first start playing the new DH set you realize that impale was too much clicking.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
That's how it was when you first start WW on barb too, everything else is just doing more for less.