Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I found the followers emanating to be quite fun and interesting. I've put in at least 10 play sessions this season.

Omayga

Lord Nagafen Raider
Its permanent

the change was put in for both seasonal and non-seasonal so really wasnt much reason to play seasons

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Summary:
Level up alt classes to ~14
Gem of Ease in a Legendary weapon
Puzzle Rings (preferably ancient)
Loot the Ethereals for classes you don't want to bother playing

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Combed through the PTR but didn't see it posted, have they given a release date yet for the new season?

Malakriss

Combed through the PTR but didn't see it posted, have they given a release date yet for the new season?
Generally don't get a date until after PTR is finished. Typically 2 weeks of PTR, 2 weeks of them finalizing, then working around holidays and other things. If they major revamp things on PTR and extend it that pushes it farther.

Prior season schedule
Season 23 PTR Feb 25 - Mar 11
Finalized changes posted - Mar 22
Patch released - Mar 26
Season 23 Live - Apr 2

Stave

Potato del Grande
Looking forward to this season. Finally some fresh reason to play a new season. Craving some new Diablo and it's taking forever for Immortals to release and who knows when D4 is coming.

Malakriss

North America - July 18 at 5pm PDT
Europe - July 18 at 5pm CEST
Asia - July 18 at 5pm KST
Start date not announced but assume patch will drop somewhere July 20-23th and the 30th for S24

Malakriss

Surprisingly, a week earlier than expected - July 23
  • Monk – Uliana’s Stratagem
  • Demon Hunter – Natalya’s Vengeance
  • Crusader – Seeker of the Light
  • Wizard – Vyr’s Amazing Arcana
  • Barbarian – Immortal King’s Call
  • Witch Doctor – Spirit of Arachyr
JA53SKH9BZBQ1625469596651.gif

3 Gems to 65
TX 20 minute boss rush
Cursed Chest 350 kills
GR45 solo no set
GR55 solo w/ 6 sets

• 2Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Looks like I'm doing GoD DH this season. As long as you have a Buriza, the mods don't matter a whole lot (just cube Dawn).

I don't see myself pushing this season since everything is artificially inflated so I feel like it doesn't really count. I will probably go after the transmogs though since there's a speedfarm method for those and call it a day.

Malakriss

Current strategies for ethereals on classes you don't want to play include having an alt at levels 11-16 being host of the game and leaving so the game stays Level 11 (Torment 6) while you clear a rift or do whatever. Because the legendary loot pool is smaller it's actually a 8-15% chance for one to drop depending on class while at level 70 it's ~1%

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Leap Barb for NA, fairly linear maps but you can jump walls to make it easier.

• 2Like

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Looking forward to my usual WW rend Barb, FoH AoV Sader, and trying out the LoD WoL monk for first time.

Should be a good SSF HC season

Malakriss

Last GR of the night i got a Hungering Arrow 1H Ethereal. Usable but far from best only pulled out 2 pieces of GoD so far.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
my first ethereal was the gidbinn, on a monk XD

EP was my favorite build since the start but its shitty to try and play it upwards. Swapped to a normal TR build and things are so much better, pretty normal for 1 button gameplay vs 2 I guess when your damage ability is on cooldown and the other isn't