Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I thought most DH builds are centered around having that up all the time.
The build I use snapshots shadow power, which lasts as long as I channel bombardment. So I only need to hit it once in a while (usually) and don't need nightstalker. I usually use Vengeance, Perfectionist and Archery as passives. If combat is intense and I *do* need to use it more, I'm usually killing a lot of stuff and getting disc back from vengeance / health globes. I have pickup radius, which helps with this (and is cheap).

Duppin_sl

shitlord
I need to find a good way to cheese leveling up/getting through difficulties on PS3. I've decided I don't really like WD that much but I don't feel like backtracking to level up something else.

I guess I could hunt up some save files or something.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
You could easily do that for the bugged Azurewrath, and ruin the game in the process. My suggestion is farm rainbow land for a Spectrum with +dmg big, that you can use at 30.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Ugh.

I just have... no desire to even lift a finger to check out the streams. They sucked the Diablo soul right out of the franchise, for me, permanently. I can only wish them the worst after how they defiled the legacy that *was* Diablo 2. I won't be buying the expansion, I won't be a part of their target demo, and I definitely won't be played twice.

As long as the Butterfly queen is still alive in the game, while Cain is dead, this entire re-working of gems, skills, blah - can fuck right the hell off.

Such a tragedy.
Also this guy right here is looking for a ROS beta.
rolleyes.png

Also, no beta on the console.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
If you'd scroll up, you'd notice that you were late to the party in quoting that to try and make me look silly, so kudos for you on being both late, and supremely fucktarted.

I've revised how I feel about the game due to the console version, and looking for beta on PC since the changes they've made would seem to make me want to play. (Butterfly not withstanding).

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Oh, don't worry, I saw accordion's post a few pages back. I felt it needed repeating because you specifically mentioned how none of the changes(only 3 weeks ago) would sway your mind. Nothing in the console version should have changed your mind because all of that(drop frequency and scaling) was available as beta information long before your weepy post.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
BTW, closed beta and 2.0.1 PTR have begun. I'm wondering if they can still hit a launch date coinciding with the AH being removed.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
Oh, don't worry, I saw accordion's post a few pages back. I felt it needed repeating because you specifically mentioned how none of the changes(only 3 weeks ago) would sway your mind. Nothing in the console version should have changed your mind because all of that(drop frequency and scaling) was available as beta information long before your weepy post.
BTW, closed beta and 2.0.1 PTR have begun. I'm wondering if they can still hit a launch date coinciding with the AH being removed.
I see - you're all important and a really big deal. Did you even play EQ?

Who the fuck are you?

Just kidding - I don't give a shit. Go kill yourself.

Angry Amadeus_sl

shitlord
I'm just following up my previous post with this post. This is the second post in a row. Similar to your second post, it's designed to detract from the potentially harmful insults of the first post of the two, and constructed to draw attention away from that post in order to appease my passive-aggressive side.

Kudos again, fuckhead!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not to mention Amadeus would take any chance anytime D3 was tangentially related to a topic to shit on it generally for issues long since fixed since release. So if he thinks he should get a RoS beta key from someone he should consider shoving a black dildo up his asshole.

Finally got my toon transferred over to PTR but haven't been able to make a game yet with the Q times

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't want to be in the beta, I just want it to release sooner than 3 months+ from now :l

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Queue won't even give me estimates on how long it will take. It's like error 37 all over again. And they pick today to let me into the Hearthstone beta. Teases.

Amzin, to be fair, for when information of the beta started surfacing, 3 months from now will be amazing.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Queue won't even give me estimates on how long it will take. It's like error 37 all over again. And they pick today to let me into the Hearthstone beta. Teases.

Amzin, to be fair, for when information of the beta started surfacing, 3 months from now will be amazing.
I waited for like 25m then gave up. Someone in general said he was waiting for 45m.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Collapsible walls and log stacks do nothing to enemies, fml.

Been playing a fresh DH, through Act 1 so far. The game is much improved. You pretty much pick up everything. Even white and inferior items. Whatever you don't equip can be salvaged into parts needed for tradeskilling. Which is useful too. By the end of A1, I outfitted almost completely in rares, half of them from tradeskilling. So far, the game doesn't drop enough items/mats(mats can drop now) for you to judiciously use every recipe as you level up, so save your mats for the slots that count(weapon, offhand, and helm, at the very least). Also, fewer items drop. Health potions are auto pickup and there's only one grade that instantly restores 60% of your HP. Got my first legendary off the Butcher, a pair of pants called Pox Faulds. Occasionally my character farts a gas cloud. I assume it does damage, but I have no idea. Shit gets murdered fast.

I'll spare higher level stuff that's already been covered. But it might be recommended to restart your character when 2.0.1 goes live. It will help reevaluate all the skill changes in a more "organic" manner. Rapid Fire is still a great hatred spender, but I've found Evasive Fire(130% to main target, 60% to two other targets) a great skill for killing 1-3 enemy packs that aren't worth turning on Rapid Fire. Tactical Advantage + Preparation + Smoke Screen + 100% move speed rune makes getting around really fast. Throw in Nightstalker(which I'm not sure if they changed, sorry), you could use it almost always when moving.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I feel a bit like I'm cheating because I picked up a low level socket able weapon and threw a radiant star ruby into it. I guess it is as this is what the AH lets people do...

Not gonna lie though, tempest rush in the early levels with way op dps is tons of fun.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Been playing a Crusader on a friend's account since he got in the beta, gotta say the class is pretty fucking fun, it seems fairly awful at sustained damage unlike the other 2 melees, but you can burst shit down by popping a bunch of cooldowns at once, it's pretty cool to play. Also very tanky. Been leveling from lvl 1 on Expert(3rd difficulty) without any twinking, seems to be about the right difficulty, it's mostly easy but some rare affixes can be dangerous(arcane beams, poison shit, mortar if you eat them and fire chains mostly) so it's not too easy.

Mobs die a bit slow if you don't get a good weapon quick, but luckily loot 2.0 is pretty good for drops and you upgrade shit non stop with better and better stuff. Found 3 legendaries so far so not a huge number but still nice, one of which I have no idea what it did(some amulet that spawns the arcane orb effect where there's 4 little orbs circling around you, but those don't explode when mobs come in melee range so not sure if NYI or they do something else).

I'm level 40ish in Act4 of my first playthrough, expect to finish act 5 around lvl 50 or so, which is pretty cool since it means you don't have to replay the game multiple times like currently. That's not doing any bounty either, just leveling the normal way, I wanted to see how it'd work out if I was to level a crusader as my first class on ros(so without lvling a char to 70 first to unlock adventure mode). I expect with a hellfire ring and a good ruby in a helm you would be fairly close to 60 at the end of the first playthrough.

Other than that, for people stuck in queue to create a game, it seems the game allotement is based on difficulty and game type. If you play softcore and master, the queue is insane because everyone who's testing the PTR is mostly doing that(torment not accessible). If you try logging on expert or hard, you'll log in instantly. Master is still retarded easy compared to mp8-10 on live anyway, so there isn't much to see there, if you just want to check skills out just log on expert or whatever. Also if you play hardcore, there's no queue for any difficulty.