Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Wtb SoH like everyone else so I can run t6 solo and make everyone jealous.
Got a shard of hate yesterday and one hour later my friend gets his third thunderfury so I'm pretty much done with weapons atm.

gogusrl - Community - Diablo III

I plan on fucking around this weekend with the tempest rush daibo (gives you the 25% running speed rune) + 2 x sunwuko (20% 2h damage) + pants of mr yan (25% damage / resource generation while moving) + momentum passive. I get over 1 mil dps with a 2600dps 2h.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
If their goal is to make the most rewarding way to play the game "kill and loot everything you come across" rather than "reset over and over killing one thing" or "run past everything and loot chests" then why did they ever remove NV? Actually, let me fix all of their woes. No more nerfing every new run that crops up until the world is barren of chests and bosses drop only gold. Just combine the old NV with the new pity legendary idea and be done with it.

Specifically:
1) Reduce base legendary drop rates and XP across the board
2) After killing (3-5?) elites / x00 non-trivial mobs / completing (3-5?) events you gain Nephilim Lewtism

Nephilim Lewtism: Static XP buff with a stacking legendary chance buff (with diminishing returns)
a) Every elite / event / x00 non-trivial mob kills increases the loot buff. Higher difficulty levels increase the # of stacks gained significantly.
b) Stack count is persistent across games, however starting a new game requires #2 again to regain the buff
c) A dropped (non-guaranteed) legendary resets the stack
d) pity legendary timer remains as a backup, and is active when Lewtism is active
e) (optional) Lewtism buff is required to receive a cache from bounties

There, the most rewarding way to play the game is now playing a game of reasonable length where you kill, break or open everything you come across on the highest difficulty you can manage. No need to nerf every static named, breakable and chest in the game one by one, nor do you need to play "elite hunt" like the old NV because killing trash also builds the stack. You are properly rewarded for playing on a higher difficulty, and never feel like you are gimping yourself by playing the game in the most entertaining way rather than doing boring 60 second reset runs.

So, any holes I need to fix?
I like this.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Got a shard of hate yesterday and one hour later my friend gets his third thunderfury so I'm pretty much done with weapons atm.

I plan on fucking around this weekend with the tempest rush daibo (gives you the 25% running speed rune) + 2 x sunwuko (20% 2h damage) + pants of mr yan (25% damage / resource generation while moving) + momentum passive. I get over 1 mil dps with a 2600dps 2h.
I'm so jealous. Three Thunderfury drops? Hopefully I can get a SoH and TF to drop. My current SoH was given to me so I had to reroll a primary stat on it. Would love to have the set with green sockets in them.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So I gotGyrfalcons FooteandJekangbord, can't think of a build that could actually make this useful since I lose 200k damage switching to 1h. Suggestions?

accordion - Community - Diablo III
dunno if that shit can outdo maximus
Well you always lose a bunch of paperdoll DPS going 1H but I think there's some decent stuff about it, mostly the fact you move 15% faster which severely reduces farming time for about everything since well, you do spend a large amount of time running around anyway as well as the passive slot. After that it's a matter of wether or not the advantages provided by the weapon are worth it, in this case I don't really know. Using Blessed Shield for free means you get one more skillslot. You don't need a builder and while you'll be full wrath all the time, you probably shouldn't bother with a wrath dump either since you're not generating wrath very fast.

I'm thinking you run law+horse+phalanx+condemn+heaven's fury for example with blessed shield spam as filler, probably holy build due to the nature of the cooldowns, could do bombardment instead of heaven's fury since you're taking lord commander with horse+phalanx and do phys build but blessed shield elements don't work with that, or could do fire build and run falling sword, regardless it's not gonna be one element for everything so holy is the more consistent one.

It's hard to quantify though, mostly the best way to test would be to kill ghom a few times and see which spec kills faster. There's also the fact that apparently maximus is kinda sucky atm and dies very quickly? I see people complaining about that on reddit, that they fucked up the summon fix for this weapon and instead made it weaker.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Lots of shit wonky with pets in general. As a WD my pets do a ton more damage than they used to obviously, however, they seem to die a shiton more than they used to. I have pretty good toughness and i'm talking Garg and dogs dying 2 or 3 times faster than pre patch.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Lots of shit wonky with pets in general. As a WD my pets do a ton more damage than they used to obviously, however, they seem to die a shiton more than they used to. I have pretty good toughness and i'm talking Garg and dogs dying 2 or 3 times faster than pre patch.
Yeah, I noticed having to actually resummon my dogs now. Fetishes seem to do a shitload more damage as well though.

Delly

Trakanon Raider

Nice, I've gotten 2 TFs so far though my second was better than my first so I kept both.. I would imagine a 3rd one would be worse and I'd give it away too.

Trading is pretty meh, but if you're playing with your friends you can definitely get plenty of hand me down gear.

biteablegravy_sl

shitlord
So I gotGyrfalcons FooteandJekangbord, can't think of a build that could actually make this useful since I lose 200k damage switching to 1h. Suggestions?

accordion - Community - Diablo III
dunno if that shit can outdo maximus
I've got both also - Try this[1H] - Fireshield Build - Wrathless : Diablo3Crusaders

My variationCrusader - Game Guide - Diablo III

I use shattering throw because it's more fun and 'feels' like it melts trash and large packs with all the bouncing shields. Single target DPS is pretty slow, so I swapped heaven's fury for the archers to help with that. I usually swap the steed for taunt depending on the group/torment, or use Shield Glare/Divine Verdict as an extra debuff.

T2 solo rifts take me 10 minutes or less with 415k sheet DPS.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Are people clearing rifts or stopping after the rift guardian is dead?

Ryoz

<Donor>
Friends are gonna be gone this weekend so hoping to snag a rr clan invite for some group axxion. Think I tossed Hatorade an invite, any others I can friend and bug for a clan invite tonight? Mine is Proobs-1918

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah unless I kill the boss on a map that is known for density I don't do shit after the guard. I port out and remake.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've got both also - Try this[1H] - Fireshield Build - Wrathless : Diablo3Crusaders

My variationCrusader - Game Guide - Diablo III

I use shattering throw because it's more fun and 'feels' like it melts trash and large packs with all the bouncing shields. Single target DPS is pretty slow, so I swapped heaven's fury for the archers to help with that. I usually swap the steed for taunt depending on the group/torment, or use Shield Glare/Divine Verdict as an extra debuff.

T2 solo rifts take me 10 minutes or less with 415k sheet DPS.
This is what I'm rolling and can clear T4/T5 very easily with 470k sheet. Life on Hit is extremely overpowered with Shattering Throw. Typically I can just stand in shit and face tank everything and my measly 6k LoH heals me along with my skills. For T5 and T6 I switch Provoke/Charged up to Provoke/Cleanse for an extra LoH cooldown, and maybe Judgment/Resolved to an Iron Skin if I'm really pushing my limits. My Gyrfalcon's also is Holy Damage so I get a 10% bonus from Holy Cause and extra healing that way. For bounties and solo T4 rifts I tend to switch Akarat's out for Steed just to speed everything up.

The Bowmen is an extra slot, but it helps a lot with single target damage when there are no other enemies to bounce your shield off of.

My profile, fwiw:Funk - Community - Diablo III

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are people clearing rifts or stopping after the rift guardian is dead?
Mega-jail is the only one I stick around for clean-up detail.

I also usually have close to 400 rift fragments; someone who hasn't done many bounties might want to be more conservative with them I suppose.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wtb SoH like everyone else so I can run t6 solo and make everyone jealous.
I havent seen anyone in the clan tearing into T6, dont believe the hype. I mean a lot of us "can" run it but its slow as hell even at 1.7m dps with a 4pc and all that jazz. Right now the only class I see up in T5/6 is WD's on my list with gear out of their ass (Zunis, Mask, Gaunts). Even those 2 WDs went back to T3 last night probably for the speed?

Grats Juv, you can do some nasty shit with arcane orbit + teleport with calamity now especially if you camp to craft a cosmic stand.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
BTW I'm trying out a new barb variant of the standard HOTA build I'm really liking. It'll be better when I get more IK for more +Fury.

Basically the idea is to stack Fury to interact with HOTA and Reaper's Wraps. I dumped all my primary paragon levels from MS to Fury. So that nets me around 50 Fury. I took Animosity to get 20 more Fury. I wear my IK belt for another 10 fury (and with another IK item that'll be 10 more + 2 fury generation from 3pc w/ ring.) So my max fury is sitting around 180 at the moment. My reapers wraps give me 26% of my Fury pool per HP globe. Or about 46 fury per globe. 10% more for Animosity so lets just say 50 per globe. HOTA costs 20 fury and is reduced by 38% from Cindercoat and paragon levels. So about 12 fury per HOTA. So it averages out that each HP globe I pick up will grant me about 4 HOTAs. Combined with the high fury that also means my HOTA will critting at a rate of ~40%+36%.

It is pretty fun. Kind of slow without MS though but i use Sprint w/ Marathon to make up for that.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
I havent seen anyone in the clan tearing into T6, dont believe the hype. I mean a lot of us "can" run it but its slow as hell even at 1.7m dps with a 4pc and all that jazz. Right now the only class I see up in T5/6 is WD's on my list with gear out of their ass (Zunis, Mask, Gaunts). Even those 2 WDs went back to T3 last night probably for the speed?

Grats Juv, you can do some nasty shit with arcane orbit + teleport with calamity now especially if you camp to craft a cosmic stand.
You need to watch more streams then, Barbs with TF/SoH can clear T6 without much problem as fast as many can clear T3s. Most other classes cannot.. best I see is GiG doing T4 on wizard relatively easily and some WD do T5.

All I need is a shard and possibly hexing pants and its T6 all day until SoH gets nerfed.