Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I'm just fucking with noodle, he knows it too. I went to invite him back 2 minutes later and he was already in another clan.
Let me try bold letters.When you kick some one and another person has invite pending they get in and the active person is locked out until you kick some one else.When the bolded letters become not true anymore it is a non issue, until it is unfair to the queued people that get in who then have to be kicked etc.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Let me try bold letters.When you kick some one and another person has invite pending they get in and the active person is locked out until you kick some one else.When the bolded letters become not true anymore it is a non issue, until it is unfair to the queued people that get in who then have to be kicked etc.
Alright, if someone is hounding their clan page and gets in those two minutes, I apologize.

Melicant

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
EP really is insanely strong in a group, even with pretty poor gear. I just came back recently and think I may have been a little spoiled with early weapon drops (pretty beast Thunderfury, then Odyn last night). I also gambled both a magefist and cindercoat last night which are sitting on my DH I haven't played at 70. I'm guessing it would take quite a few more upgrades to make fire viable on the monk. OWE is both really nice and really annoying to deal with at times.

Malicant - Community - Diablo III

Needless

Toe Sucker
EP really is insanely strong in a group, even with pretty poor gear. I just came back recently and think I may have been a little spoiled with early weapon drops (pretty beast Thunderfury, then Odyn last night). I also gambled both a magefist and cindercoat last night which are sitting on my DH I haven't played at 70. I'm guessing it would take quite a few more upgrades to make fire viable on the monk. OWE is both really nice and really annoying to deal with at times.

Malicant - Community - Diablo III
Hate chu, i've spent hundreds and hundreds of shards on mage fist and cindercoat for my DH ;(

I do have a strength pair of magefists in my bank but i want to keep them for a future barb lol

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Nirgon do you think EP build could work without going full tank like you did?
I mean.. what would I give up instead? Crucial resource cost reduction for crit damage (the real dps stat... STILL)? The absolutely ridiculously amount of vit/resist all it takes to be able to hold together T6 elite packs in rifts?

Seriously I'm packing 20million toughness and shit still gets QUITE rowdy trying to hold T6 shit together... I still don't even think I can tank mallet lord packs HEH.

Also? There's no cindercoat for godly cost reduction for physical... you take dat shit where you can get it.

Like I said, feel free to add me for more Q&A and to see it in action. It is lols and I don't think should be nerfed because I'm going for perfect rolls other than CHD on all my slots (the royal ring is from my DH and I'm not fuckin it up), not to mention it doesn't solo well. It's just nice to see a theorycrafted support build be so effective and not some billion dps shit or abusing a legendary bug effect for once in this expac.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the clan is full there is no way to invite people into a queue as far as I could tell. You just don't even get the Clan option when you click their name.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I wasn't in another clan or offline, but I also wasn't bothered by it - hence the black man comment. I figured it was Deathwing.. I just didn't have clear proof until his confession.

It's ok, I can wait it out. Until I move I can only play on weekends anyways. At least this weekend I can take solace in the fact that when I play at 8AM I won't have to sit through the 3 second lag caused by DMBFanGirl98 ID'ing 36 legendaries at once

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I wasn't in another clan or offline, but I also wasn't bothered by it - hence the black man comment. I figured it was Deathwing.. I just didn't have clear proof until his confession.

It's ok, I can wait it out. Until I move I can only play on weekends anyways. At least this weekend I can take solace in the fact that when I play at 8AM I won't have to sit through the 3 second lag caused by DMBFanGirl98 ID'ing 36 legendaries at once
Despite multiple warning, I kicked his ass couple days ago for that shit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Nice..crosses botting off list

No skin off my sack, I'll just try to apply again when I get a chance. If I can't fit it's ok...that's what she said

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been stuck on my HC WD for a few days now, I don't think my gear is good enough to attempt T1:

6mil toughness 260k dps (usually about 30% elemental damage) I've tried multiple different builds, My only staple seem to be Zombie dogs. And either a spirit build cooldowns / movement stuff like jaunt, combined with haunt/spirit barrage/frozen pirahna which seems weekest for swarms but much stronger single target. Or a more pet focused build using either physical with spiders/sacrifice which is slow and safe with gargantuan, Fire Pyrogeist/Locust Swarm which seems best for large packs of weak monsters, or Poison: darts with lob blob/pirahna which seems to be the most balanced build) I'm using about half legendaries, but nothing that's super spec specific.

Do I need to keep farming more normal/hard until I gear up or get specific overpowered legendaries for specific builds before moving into T1 or maybe do I just need more paragon levels? I'm only at about 30 now. I'd like to start getting the T1 legendaries, but I'm not sure I want to risk my only level 70 character.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
The T1 legendaries are mainly sets and a few other items, so unless you desperately need them I would stick to Master until you are geard, do rifts/bounties and gamble some good items until your power level is high enough, you can get a lot of BiS items without needing to goto T1.

P.s I know their is a que for the clan, but I still want in when you can!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So the stats on the legendary don't matter if it is farmed at a lower level? As long as you are 70 and farming you will get the same stats if you were on Normal or T6?

Needless

Toe Sucker
Correct, difficulty only changes how often a legendary will drop on average. And then there is T1+ only legendaries as well.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some dude is streaming A2 and A3 where he is just AFK on master and spamming his builder to xp lol.