Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
So if you close a rift and hover your mouse over the portal, it will change from "RiftName (Completed)" to "Nephalim Rift" after the timer hits 0 and before the portal closes. You can click on it and get into a second rift for free!

You don't get the quest, but if you kill enough enemies you can spawn a second RG no problem. But if you go back and open another rift it will open up the one you just cleared, so be sure to exit and create a new game.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So if you close a rift and hover your mouse over the portal, it will change from "RiftName (Completed)" to "Nephalim Rift" after the timer hits 0 and before the portal closes. You can click on it and get into a second rift for free!

You don't get the quest, but if you kill enough enemies you can spawn a second RG no problem. But if you go back and open another rift it will open up the one you just cleared, so be sure to exit and create a new game.
lol amazing

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>

"People" have been doing this to get the achievements for fast clear, been around a bit. Unfortunately not that useful for anything else.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
What legendaries/set items am I looking for on my monk? For weapons I want SoH/Odyn I reckon, but no one talks about monk sets so I'm guessing they ride strong legendaries instead? I actually have a decent dex RoRG already (yay 1 thing RNG has favored me with) but I feel like for all my other characters, I have much better defined goals, where with my monk it's just looking for rares with that slightly higher roll or random legendaries. I don't even gamble on him because feel like other classes have more specific items to search for.

Edit: That rift bug is sort of like a worse do-it-yourself RIF. Good for hermits who don't want to interact with people! Or just doing it with a group of buddies.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
On May 15, 2012, the gates of the Burning Hells opened and Diablo III was unleashed onto the world. Since then, millions of heroes have been created, billions of hours have been spent in games, and trillions of demons have been slaughtered without mercy. We've even released an expansion! To celebrate the game's second anniversary and the community that made it all possible, players who log in to defend Sanctuary this week will receive double Rift Fragments as well as a+100% boost to their chance to find Legendary items.This bonus birthday buff begins in the Americas on Thursday, May 15 at 12:00 a.m. PDT and ends on Thursday, May 22 at 5:00 a.m. PDT.
Happy demon-hunting, nephalem. Thank you for your continued support, and we wish you many awesome adventures in the coming year! *The buff is only available on PC and Mac, but it will apply to all characters and stack with similar bonuses.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
On May 15, 2012, the gates of the Burning Hells opened and Diablo III was unleashed onto the world. Since then, millions of heroes have been created, billions of hours have been spent in games, and trillions of demons have been slaughtered without mercy. We've even released an expansion! To celebrate the game's second anniversary and the community that made it all possible, players who log in to defend Sanctuary this week will receive double Rift Fragments as well as a+100% boost to their chance to find Legendary items.This bonus birthday buff begins in the Americas on Thursday, May 15 at 12:00 a.m. PDT and ends on Thursday, May 22 at 5:00 a.m. PDT.
Happy demon-hunting, nephalem. Thank you for your continued support, and we wish you many awesome adventures in the coming year! *The buff is only available on PC and Mac, but it will apply to all characters and stack with similar bonuses.
So no XP buff, just a 2x buff to Legos and Rift Fragments, gotcha.

Edit: I had also read, maybe here, that Rift Goblins (or whatever they're called) will come in pairs too?

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
What legendaries/set items am I looking for on my monk? For weapons I want SoH/Odyn I reckon, but no one talks about monk sets so I'm guessing they ride strong legendaries instead? I actually have a decent dex RoRG already (yay 1 thing RNG has favored me with) but I feel like for all my other characters, I have much better defined goals, where with my monk it's just looking for rares with that slightly higher roll or random legendaries. I don't even gamble on him because feel like other classes have more specific items to search for.

Edit: That rift bug is sort of like a worse do-it-yourself RIF. Good for hermits who don't want to interact with people! Or just doing it with a group of buddies.
Monk sets are pretty crap, basically looking for lightning specific pieces (Thundergods etc) or fire pieces (technically BiS - but still subpar to pretty much everybody else).

Basically BiS looks like Aug shoulders and wrists, Gyana head (shoots fireball on LTK) Magefist, Cindercoat, RoRG, SOJ, Captains pants/boots and I believe Harringtons for belt, TF and fire % wep. No builder LTK build with CDR for Inner Fire / Inner Sanc.

Lightning is also really good with Odyn/SoH and the few lightning specific pieces but again, it doesn't compare to other classes as far as efficiency.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
They datamined the XP and Goblin buff so it might just be a surprise for the weekend? I know they can toggle it while we are online